SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

  • zl Gshock
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite
    Joined! 👍
  • fergoosee
    12272 posts Has That Special Something
    controversial signing for celtic today. wonder how that will go down with their fans
  • Samaras9
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hibee wrote: »
    Samaras9 wrote: »
    Anyone who’s too scared to use their actual names are the ones for watching, Clearly something to hide... im like a Brazilian. One name only, even my school teachers called me by my surname. Only people that call me by my Sunday name is maw and da. That said my name could very well be D!ck. great abbreviation of my proper name.

    FFS. Your surname is Samaras? Thats pretty lucky man.

    I wish mate. Idolised the Greek god, one of my all time favourite players to wear the hoops.
  • fergoosee
    12272 posts Has That Special Something
    Samaras9 wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    Samaras9 wrote: »
    Anyone who’s too scared to use their actual names are the ones for watching, Clearly something to hide... im like a Brazilian. One name only, even my school teachers called me by my surname. Only people that call me by my Sunday name is maw and da. That said my name could very well be D!ck. great abbreviation of my proper name.

    FFS. Your surname is Samaras? Thats pretty lucky man.

    I wish mate. Idolised the Greek god, one of my all time favourite players to wear the hoops.

    his pen miss was no bad eh
  • jamle1874
    6685 posts Big Money Move
    I just put my username as my name, I’m sure a few of you know my full name I think pintofmagennis and I follow each other on twitter
  • Hibee
    11848 posts Has That Special Something
    Its not a good idea using any part of your real name online. Name, football team, city, etc too much info in these times.

    Anyway, since all you c*nts have, I'm Steven. Although Cornelius would have been cooler.
  • Hibee
    11848 posts Has That Special Something
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    I just put my username as my name, I’m sure a few of you know my full name I think pintofmagennis and I follow each other on twitter

    Forgot about that. We share the same f***** stupid surname eh :D
  • Hibee
    11848 posts Has That Special Something
  • jamle1874
    6685 posts Big Money Move
    Hibee wrote: »
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    I just put my username as my name, I’m sure a few of you know my full name I think pintofmagennis and I follow each other on twitter

    Forgot about that. We share the same f***** stupid surname eh :D

    Be proud ma man
  • Hibee
    11848 posts Has That Special Something
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    I just put my username as my name, I’m sure a few of you know my full name I think pintofmagennis and I follow each other on twitter

    Forgot about that. We share the same f***** stupid surname eh :D

    Be proud ma man

    Probably related man. There is no many of us!
  • jamle1874
    6685 posts Big Money Move
    Hibee wrote: »
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    I just put my username as my name, I’m sure a few of you know my full name I think pintofmagennis and I follow each other on twitter

    Forgot about that. We share the same f***** stupid surname eh :D

    Be proud ma man

    Probably related man. There is no many of us!

    Somewhere down the line, was totally baffled when you messaged me about it only ever met one other on a night out
  • Hibee
    11848 posts Has That Special Something
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    I just put my username as my name, I’m sure a few of you know my full name I think pintofmagennis and I follow each other on twitter

    Forgot about that. We share the same f***** stupid surname eh :D

    Be proud ma man

    Probably related man. There is no many of us!

    Somewhere down the line, was totally baffled when you messaged me about it only ever met one other on a night out

    Lol, aye I couldn't believer it either :D
  • Samaras9
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Samaras9 wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    Samaras9 wrote: »
    Anyone who’s too scared to use their actual names are the ones for watching, Clearly something to hide... im like a Brazilian. One name only, even my school teachers called me by my surname. Only people that call me by my Sunday name is maw and da. That said my name could very well be D!ck. great abbreviation of my proper name.

    FFS. Your surname is Samaras? Thats pretty lucky man.

    I wish mate. Idolised the Greek god, one of my all time favourite players to wear the hoops.

    his pen miss was no bad eh

    I left the boozer that day. Pen awarded. I left instantly. Knew exactly where he was going.

    Made up for it though and some.
  • SC1967
    10726 posts Has That Special Something
    fergoosee wrote: »
    controversial signing for celtic today. wonder how that will go down with their fans

    What's controversial about it?
  • fergoosee
    12272 posts Has That Special Something


    cummings and may upfront for saints wtf
  • fergoosee
    12272 posts Has That Special Something
    SC1967 wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    controversial signing for celtic today. wonder how that will go down with their fans

    What's controversial about it?

    coz you announced him as a rb but hes not a rb. look at the comments. everyone kicking off :joy:
  • SC1967
    10726 posts Has That Special Something
    Cummings is still only 23. Mad.

    Needs to settle somewhere. Already played for 5 clubs.
  • SC1967
    10726 posts Has That Special Something
    fergoosee wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    controversial signing for celtic today. wonder how that will go down with their fans

    What's controversial about it?

    coz you announced him as a rb but hes not a rb. look at the comments. everyone kicking off :joy:

    He'll be the backup right back/centre half.

    Just need a proper right back in soon.
  • fergoosee
    12272 posts Has That Special Something
    SC1967 wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    controversial signing for celtic today. wonder how that will go down with their fans

    What's controversial about it?

    coz you announced him as a rb but hes not a rb. look at the comments. everyone kicking off :joy:

    He'll be the backup right back/centre half.

    Just need a proper right back in soon.

    isnt he the proper rb?
  • jamle1874
    6685 posts Big Money Move
    Didn’t they pay 2.2 million or something for him he’s not coming in to be a back up
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17211 posts World Class
    edited July 24
    The winning team has officially joined

    20190724-180649.jpg
  • Samaras9
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I tried changing my team and ended up outta funds again.

    Brighter note. Celtic start Edouard and Griffiths. Big fan of this patter
  • fergoosee
    12272 posts Has That Special Something
    Samaras9 wrote: »
    I tried changing my team and ended up outta funds again.

    Brighter note. Celtic start Edouard and Griffiths. Big fan of this patter

    why bitton starting over julien? mad
  • NornIron
    11106 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm watching the Dundalk match and some guy Zoubir for Qarabag is brilliant, apparently was at Hibs.
  • fergoosee
    12272 posts Has That Special Something
    celtics new star lb been hooked before ht :joy:
  • fergoosee
    12272 posts Has That Special Something
    some fk by griffiths. his set pieces gonna be huge for celtic this season
  • jamle1874
    6685 posts Big Money Move
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Some result of UTD tonight 👀

    @xGeorgeSmithx

    A take it back
  • jamle1874
    6685 posts Big Money Move
    Craig Halkett top goal scorer this year
  • PintOfMagennis
    4449 posts National Call-Up
    looking forward to next years betfred group stages already tbh , feels weird not being a part
Sign In or Register to comment.