SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• TakeItSlow
    7332 posts Big Money Move
    Donovan86 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Third Tierney bid coming over the weekend, should be done by next Friday.

You still here talking ****
    Jog on ya fanny back to your tourist league thread

i'm not saying anything bad there, no need to be like that.
  • Hibee
    12056 posts Has That Special Something

Thats harsh man. @TakeItSlow is a good lad. He is just having a laugh with you guys.
  • TakeItSlow
    Hibee wrote: »

Thats harsh man. @TakeItSlow is a good lad. He is just having a laugh with you guys.

Cheers buddy. But not even! Logically we will be bidding over this weekend. Did the exact same thing with the last two bids lol. If it isn't done by next Friday it will not happen at all or it'll happen on deadline day.
  • Hibee
    Hibee wrote: »

Cheers buddy. But not even! Logically we will be bidding over this weekend. Did the exact same thing with the last two bids lol. If it isn't done by next Friday it will not happen at all or it'll happen on deadline day.

Ach he is the poor mans Robertson anyway :D
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    edited July 19
    Robertson with glass body parts
  • cmm_1991
    2110 posts Fans' Favourite
    Robertson with glass body parts

Blasphemy he plays for the celik
  • Samaras9
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Donovan banned 😂😂

Racist. How dare he suggest such a thing.
  • Samaras9
    Weekly objective Romain Allesandrini card. Perfect link to my red Ibra. Buzzin
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something

Wonder what it'll be this time. £19m with £6m in add-ons?
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    Stevie may to killie by the looks of it
  • SC1967

What a rotten week for the fans.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    SC1967 wrote: »

Is it rotten that I’d take him , there’s a player in there
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class

Is it rotten that I’d take him , there’s a player in there

Genuinely believe he can smash it elsewhere, just hasn't worked for him here
  • Samaras9
    Arsenal bid rejected again. Too many add ons. Celtic can’t trust Arsenal to qualify for the Champions league next season to rely on us getting the cash.

I love that we are telling these teams to bolt. Takes big baws to reject a 25m offer regardless of the add ons etc. Arsenal are hanging this out far too long, Hope they now move on and beg some other club for a player.
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite

How’d that work out
    Rejected 😂😂

Thing is he would fail a medical anyway
    He’s here for 10
  • SC1967
    They really are ripping the ****. Including CL qualification based add-ons :joy:

They likely won’t see CL football for another couple of years.
  • Samaras9
    They really are ripping the ****. Including CL qualification based add-ons :joy:

They likely won’t see CL football for another couple of years.

They realised winning the league was miles off so thought this was the banker and still laughed at 😂
  • TakeItSlow
    Woah hold up no bids been rejected... where you lot seeing that
  • Samaras9

Your the ITK. You’ve slipped behind schedule. It’s been rejected again. When will we see the next bid? Or can use not go for another LB... We would all appreciate if you did so 😂
  • TakeItSlow
    Samaras9 wrote: »

Your the ITK. You’ve slipped behind schedule. It’s been rejected again. When will we see the next bid? Or can use not go for another LB... We would all appreciate if you did so 😂

The third bid hasn't been rejected :joy:

Sky sports Kaveh was recycling the news from the weekend before about our second bid.

Like I keep saying, it'll be done for £25M, the price you want. It might be something like 22m + 3m add ons.
  • Samaras9

Sky sports Kaveh was recycling the news from the weekend before about our second bid.

Like I keep saying, it'll be done for £25M, the price you want. It might be something like 22m + 3m add ons.

Well get a shift on. 22m upfront would get accepted instantly. So if the third bids been placed as you suggested there shouldn’t be any hold up.... Yet here we are. Passed the weekend again.

Firpo from betis will surely be more suited.
  • Salty P3anut
    8435 posts League Winner
    Some potentially very tough third round opponents for us if we get through
  • TakeItSlow

Well get a shift on. 22m upfront would get accepted instantly. So if the third bids been placed as you suggested there shouldn’t be any hold up.... Yet here we are. Passed the weekend again.

We can drag this out as long as we want, you've signed a left back already and Tierney wouldn't be fit to go on tour or start training with us. That's what we're doing. I still expect news of this to break that its been done by Friday.
  • Donovan86

We can drag this out as long as we want, you've signed a left back already and Tierney wouldn't be fit to go on tour or start training with us. That's what we're doing. I still expect news of this to break that its been done by Friday.

Signed a left back for ehh backup 😂😂
  • Donovan86

Tierney wouldn't be fit to go on tour or start training with us.

He won’t pass a medical for starters
  • Hibee
    Arsenal still not signed this glorified Lewis Stevenson? Dragging on longer than Rangers death...
  • TakeItSlow

Signed a left back for ehh backup 😂😂

I mean over on the Celtic forum they say you wouldn't spend that kind of money on just a backup left back. Have to agree with that going by your recent purchases.

Tierney wouldn't be fit to go on tour or start training with us.

He won’t pass a medical for starters

It was just an operation wasn't it? Would be fine to pass around now, hence why I think we dragged it out like this.
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something

think we done ok with that though not sure we are going to be seeded for the play off should we make it that far
  • Salty P3anut
    8435 posts League Winner
    fergoosee wrote: »

think we done ok with that though not sure we are going to be seeded for the play off should we make it that far

Think we need all 4 of the teams ranked above the danish team to lose if we make it that far and want to be seeded
  • Samaras9

You expected the news 3 weeks ago, Now it’s this Friday. You wanting an extension for Friday already or you going to admit your absolutely clueless and love just chatting nonsense...