SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• AnDrEwThEdOn
    17179 posts World Class
    Hibee wrote: »
    New signing for Hibs. Josh Vela from Bolton. Sounds decent. 182 appearances for Bolton, most in the Championship. Midfielder.

Think we were linked with him a while back aswell, seems like a good signing
  • Hibee
    11667 posts Has That Special Something
    New signing for Hibs. Josh Vela from Bolton. Sounds decent. 182 appearances for Bolton, most in the Championship. Midfielder.

Think we were linked with him a while back aswell, seems like a good signing

Aye been checking out Bolton’s fans opinion and mostly very positive.
  • Samaras9
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Waited all this time to get a keeper vote. Magic.
  • jocksaltire_67
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Welcome back @Samaras9 it's been a while :D
  • Samaras9
    Welcome back @Samaras9 it's been a while :D

Left with no choice but to return. Couldn’t miss the CL qualifiers hype
  • Bhoy
    1838 posts Play-Off Hero
    Looks to me like Hibs and Aberdeen are going to be a cut above the other 8 non old firm teams this season with the signings made.
  • Hibee
    Bhoy wrote: »
    Looks to me like Hibs and Aberdeen are going to be a cut above the other 8 non old firm teams this season with the signings made.

I think Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts budgets are probably similar. Just a case of how successful the signings are. We have made 7 new signings so far though so will take a while to gel.

Kilmarnock the question mark for me. No idea how they will be without Steve Clarke.
  • Samaras9
    20/30 for my WL and get Sarabia and Sirigu 😂

Even on my RTG I’ll stick to 14 or 17 from now on. Absolute savage rewards 😂
  • Hibee
    Samaras9 wrote: »

Imagine complaining about getting a TOTS keeper. They are so rare they are like gold dust.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17179 posts World Class
    I’m obviously waiting to see what happens tonight but I’m quietly confident about this season, happiest I’ve been with a window in a while
  • jamle1874
    6630 posts Big Money Move
    I’m quite happy with our signings tbh shifted a lot of dead wood the only miss will be Djoum and we are yet to replace him.

Halkett was brilliant last year so more than happy to have him.

A fit and focused Walker brings 10+ goals this season.

Washington seems a good signing but didn’t play much last year but is starting internationally and scoring occasionally for NI.

Once Naisy signs (he’s being cute with a payoff from Norwich worth 150k if he doesn’t sing with anyone until August and we keep him fit he should knit it altogether.

There also Aidy White who seemed promising a few years ago but has had injury problems so more than happy to be go between him and Hickey at LB this year.

Compliment it all with Youngsters like Cochrane, McDonald and Irving.

But lose against Aberdeen first game of the season I’m done with football and never watching again.
  • Samaras9

Imagine complaining about getting a TOTS keeper. They are so rare they are like gold dust.

Complaining? I’m still wiping away the tears fs
  • Hibee

:D :D
  • Hibee
    Cummings being released I see. Have a wee feeling he will end up at Hearts.
  • jocksaltire_67

Just to cheer you up mate, I pulled Prime Maldini (Untradable) from div 4 rank 1 this morning B)
  • Hibee

Just to cheer you up mate, I pulled Prime Maldini (Untradable) from div 4 rank 1 this morning B)

Awesome pull.
  • Samaras9

Cracking card. I love seeing people pack decent cards. Glad someone gets the luck 😂
  • Hibee

Cracking card. I love seeing people pack decent cards. Glad someone gets the luck 😂

Were you not getting some amazing pulls earlier in the game mate?

Best I have had this year was Cannavaro PIM.
  • jocksaltire_67
    Cheers @Hibee and @Samaras9 He is unreal at the back with vvd 93. Had to move fb luiz into cdm but seems to be working well. 3rd Icon ever and 2nd this Fifa. Might keep me interested for another couple of weeks :D
  • Hibee
    Cheers @Hibee and @Samaras9 He is unreal at the back with vvd 93. Had to move fb luiz into cdm but seems to be working well. 3rd Icon ever and 2nd this Fifa. Might keep me interested for another couple of weeks :D

I have his PIM and the best defender I have used. Of course I have completely ruined that by having him beside Baresi who is [email protected] by this stage of the game. Dont care though , need that Milan pairing.
  • Samaras9

Packed 5 icons this year. Had a few belters throughout the course of the game but I’m all for red cards. They look beautiful in a team. Wanted a wee baller in my RTG account red.. Not today 😂

I’m that sad if I went through my phone I’ll have photos of every decent pull had.
  • Hibee

Packed 5 icons this year. Had a few belters throughout the course of the game but I’m all for red cards. They look beautiful in a team. Wanted a wee baller in my RTG account red.. Not today 😂

I’m that sad if I went through my phone I’ll have photos of every decent pull had.

5? F**** FIVE!? Which ones?
  • Samaras9

ADP middle
    Desailly middle
    Scholes top I think
    Ballack top
    Nakata top
  • Hibee

ADP middle
    Desailly middle
    Scholes top I think
    Ballack top
    Nakata top

Decent! My only previous pulled icon was back when they were legends. The Celtic, erm legend Freddie Ljungberg.
  • Hibee
    fergoosee wrote: »

Hatem Abd Elhamed mate. Said it on the story.
  • fergoosee
    12063 posts Has That Special Something

aye but who the f*** is he
  • jamle1874
    6630 posts Big Money Move

I'd guess he kicks a ball about for a living
  • Hibee

FFS mate, he is a 28 year old Israeli international. Says on the story. B)

Although Im not sure how having another Israeli in the team will go down with the more political Celtic fans...