SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• PintOfMagennis
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    What a trip that was :D , and off to Ibiza in 3 hours ain’t no stopping , good to see all 4 Scottish teams win and fingers crossed it’s 4 in the next round
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17081 posts World Class
    Ikpeazu is out of puff 20 minutes in
  • Derryboy1893
    3542 posts National Call-Up
    SC1967 wrote: »
    That Arias card is beautiful. That link to Godin <3

I was just waiting on Juanfran re-release but this is so much better
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17081 posts World Class
    edited July 12

Looks pretty certain now, a position we definitely needed to free up ferguson further up the pitch
  • daviec
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any tips for someone playing WL for the first time? Apart from "don't do it"....

Just bought FIFA during TOTS and it's taken me about 3-4 weeks to get enough points to qualify. I know I'm going to get battered but the bird is out on the **** and will be hungover tomorrow so I've got some free time and figured it's worth a go.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    daviec wrote: »
    Any tips for someone playing WL for the first time? Apart from "don't do it"....

Just bought FIFA during TOTS and it's taken me about 3-4 weeks to get enough points to qualify. I know I'm going to get battered but the bird is out on the **** and will be hungover tomorrow so I've got some free time and figured it's worth a go.

Just take it as it is mate , I treat it no different from rivals just play have fun and see where you end up
  • daviec
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 12
    2 games in, and both games have been the same - the worst lag I've ever encountered. The game freezes for half a second then plays on fast forward for half a second, and just repeats that throughout the entire match.

Is there an issue this week or have I just been unlucky? I've never had a single match on division rivals with anywhere near that amount of lag, so I don't think it's my internet. The second game had 4 bars of latency, not sure about the first one though.

EDIT: never mind, rebooted Xbox and that seems to have sorted it.
    Post edited by daviec on
  • Sykesy
    4205 posts National Call-Up
    Patched the main account to focus on RTG for once. 5-1. Packing some crazy cards. MOTM Rashford. Kondogbia 89. OTW Richarlison. Alex Telles 88 rated and Filipe Luis also 88 rated. Starting to struggle with Dembele so sub on Cavani 92 and Kondogbia for Mvilla.

Gameplay tonight has been terrible though, not once had a steady game. Lags acting like I’m on wireless again.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17081 posts World Class
    edited July 12

tenor.gif

Isn't it strange that even with the new owner they can't match us for wages?
  • fergoosee
    11751 posts Has That Special Something

not even sure how that makes any sense. surely both have pretty similar goals this season
  • MarioMonk
    1721 posts Play-Off Hero
  • fergoosee
    MarioMonk wrote: »

aye seems pretty good. having goldson, katic and this guy should be pretty competitive for whos going to be starting
  • Sykesy
    Big dud from Serie A that can barely move. Delightful signing
  • fergoosee
    Sykesy wrote: »

:joy:
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17081 posts World Class
    ABERDEEN have pulled the plug on a loan move for John Bostock – after winning the fight for Funso Ojo.

Would have been a good signing
  • cmm_1991
    2023 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 13
    fergoosee wrote: »

Rangers could sign Messi and he'd be too small , or Ronaldo and be too old , robben would be too left footed

I'd say regardless it's a bold move from rangers spending money on him, maybe morelos is away
  • Sykesy
    cmm_1991 wrote: »

Rangers could sign Messi or Ronaldo

They couldn’t.
  • cmm_1991
    2023 posts Fans' Favourite
    cmm_1991 wrote: »

Rangers could sign Messi or Ronaldo

They couldn’t.

Totally missed the point bud but aye
  • Salty P3anut
    8221 posts League Winner

I’m sure you’ve watched plenty of Bologna games :D

This signing has surprised me tbf, knew we wanted another cb but expected it to be a back to Goldson and katic. Big money so hopefully he’s good. 6’4 would love a Goian type player no nonsense hard as nails enforcer
  • fergoosee
    tierney to arsenal looks back on 25mil bid apparently
  • Derryboy1893
    Well a nice start to competitive action today, pleased Nelson got 2 goals, got a good feeling about this season and its been a while since I've said that. Cannay wait for the league to get underway now. Would still like a keeper though. Hamiltons distribution in the Forrest friendly was awful, I cringed every time he had the ball.
  • Sykesy

This signing has surprised me tbf, knew we wanted another cb but expected it to be a back to Goldson and katic. Big money so hopefully he’s good. 6’4 would love a Goian type player no nonsense hard as nails enforcer

Was bored earlier tbf. Just thought I’d throw one out there and see what gathered. Decent signing. Think he will start ahead of either of your centre halfs. Don’t rate them as highly as rangers fans seem to
  • Salty P3anut
    8221 posts League Winner

Was bored earlier tbf. Just thought I’d throw one out there and see what gathered. Decent signing. Think he will start ahead of either of your centre halfs. Don’t rate them as highly as rangers fans seem to

Fair haha. Fans all begged all of last season for katic to play more and I’ve never seen the hype personally. Still young and needs more time to develop. Rate goldson tho
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5595 posts Big Money Move
    Well a nice start to competitive action today, pleased Nelson got 2 goals, got a good feeling about this season and its been a while since I've said that. Cannay wait for the league to get underway now. Would still like a keeper though. Hamiltons distribution in the Forrest friendly was awful, I cringed every time he had the ball.

You gotta keep up, that league is been won at Dens.

I’ve also forgot to mention, aye Shankland. Leagues already won mate.
  • Derryboy1893
    edited July 14

You gotta keep up, that league is been won at Dens.

I’ve also forgot to mention, aye Shankland. Leagues already won mate.

As nice as it would be for us to secure the title at home against yersels we'll have it clinched before then. Presentation after the Derby I reckon. You should stay about and watch.

6.5k a week, he's all yours.

And in all sincerity I hope yous win the playoffs, we both need to be up there.
  • fergoosee
  • Derryboy1893

Olímpicos in 9th negates that whole list
  • jamle1874
    6580 posts Big Money Move

Leave off yous already have Bryson and the Ojo boy.. We’’be got Sean Clare playing CM ffs