SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• Hibee
    11421 posts Has That Special Something
    Hopefully this is true. Rated very highly by the Scunthorpe fans.

Mike White
    @mikewhitesport
    Sources tell me S****horpe United midfielder Funso Ojo is set to join previously-interested SPL side Hibernian after the two clubs agreed a fee for the Belgian. It’s understood he’s negotiated a deal with #Hibs having turned down an offer from Aberdeen. #uti #Iron
  • fergoosee
    11751 posts Has That Special Something
    Hibee wrote: »

Mike White
    @mikewhitesport
    Sources tell me S****horpe United midfielder Funso Ojo is set to join previously-interested SPL side Hibernian after the two clubs agreed a fee for the Belgian. It’s understood he’s negotiated a deal with #Hibs having turned down an offer from Aberdeen. #uti #Iron

less of that languange :joy:
  • Hibee
    edited July 11
    fergoosee wrote: »

Mike White
    @mikewhitesport

Haha, didnt notice it was banned. A sad day when you can say fanny all you like but S*unthorpe is outlawed :D

Edit: Just noticed that its the link that was banned, not the forum. Good old EA. Always promoting freedom of speech. Eh @Sykesy :D
  • Sykesy
    4205 posts National Call-Up

Mike White
    @mikewhitesport

Haha, didnt notice it was banned. A sad day when you can say fanny all you like but S*unthorpe is outlawed :D

Edit: Just noticed that its the link that was banned, not the forum. Good old EA. Always promoting freedom of speech. Eh @Sykesy :D

Can’t speak out against mods. Comes with a reply within 3 minutes, Yet their games falling apart and they’ll take months to reply. I literally got banned for nothing the second time. They couldn’t dispute the fact and had already engaged with me. So what’s the best way to deal with that... delete comments and ban me 😂😂

• Keith
    2376 posts Moderator
    Sykesy wrote: »

Mike White
    @mikewhitesport

Can’t speak out against mods. Comes with a reply within 3 minutes, Yet their games falling apart and they’ll take months to reply. I literally got banned for nothing the second time. They couldn’t dispute the fact and had already engaged with me. So what’s the best way to deal with that... delete comments and ban me 😂😂

Dont make me ban you
  • Sykesy
    Keith wrote: »
    Sykesy wrote: »

Mike White
    @mikewhitesport

Dont make me ban you

Apologies gaffer. I’ll behave.
  • Sykesy
    In other news. That Alonso sbc is the greatest value ever seen. Unreal from EA.

• NornIron
    11023 posts Has That Special Something
    How are kilmarnock drawing with that Welsh team surely score 3 or 4 in the 2nd half. That Welsh league apart from TNS is like the N.Irish 2nd Division.
  • fergoosee
    looks like we will be playing progres again. they are 2-0 up away to cork city atm
  • fergoosee
    good finish from mcginn there. just needing killie to find a goal now
  • fergoosee
    killie losing to this welsh team wtf
  • SC1967
    10553 posts Has That Special Something
    Ffs Killie.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    :D
  • fergoosee
    back level. come on get another
  • fergoosee
    absolute scenes
  • PintOfMagennis
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    THGABK ****
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17081 posts World Class
    Well that's annoying
  • fergoosee
    Well that's annoying

was a great goal tbf but ye...
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17081 posts World Class
    edited July 11
    Logan just gave it back to them

On the bright side Jon Gallagher and Ryan hedges were very good today, Gallagher in particular was all over the pitch

30 odd shots on goal and they’re still in the tie
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17081 posts World Class
    Jon Gallagher new fastest player In the league potential
  • fergoosee

from what i saw he looked good
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17081 posts World Class

from what i saw he looked good

Aye he was class tonight, never stopped running and create quite a few chances aswell
  • Sykesy
    Got bored at work so completed Robben. Couldn’t miss out on him the second time. Just needing a Promes LM and my teams reshuffled again

Oblak
    DaCosta Godin Ramos Alonso
    Goretzka Ben10 Vieira
    Robben Kluivert Promes

• Hibee

Well I would be disappointed losing him to Aberdeen. But never seen him play so hard to be too gutted. Would be more gutted if you had signed McGeouch to be honest.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17081 posts World Class

Well I would be disappointed losing him to Aberdeen. But never seen him play so hard to be too gutted. Would be more gutted if you had signed McGeouch to be honest.

There’s still time.
  • Hibee

There’s still time.

C*nt :D :D
  • SC1967
    10553 posts Has That Special Something
    That Arias card is beautiful. That link to Godin <3
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17081 posts World Class

There’s still time.

C*nt :D :D
    this transfer window has been good Funso

• fergoosee
    hearts :joy: