SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

  • Hibee
    11421 posts Has That Special Something
    Hopefully this is true. Rated very highly by the Scunthorpe fans.


    Mike White
    @mikewhitesport
    Sources tell me S****horpe United midfielder Funso Ojo is set to join previously-interested SPL side Hibernian after the two clubs agreed a fee for the Belgian. It’s understood he’s negotiated a deal with #Hibs having turned down an offer from Aberdeen. #uti #Iron
  • fergoosee
    11751 posts Has That Special Something
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hopefully this is true. Rated very highly by the Scunthorpe fans.


    Mike White
    @mikewhitesport
    Sources tell me S****horpe United midfielder Funso Ojo is set to join previously-interested SPL side Hibernian after the two clubs agreed a fee for the Belgian. It’s understood he’s negotiated a deal with #Hibs having turned down an offer from Aberdeen. #uti #Iron

    less of that languange :joy:
  • Hibee
    11421 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 11
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hopefully this is true. Rated very highly by the Scunthorpe fans.


    Mike White
    @mikewhitesport
    Sources tell me S****horpe United midfielder Funso Ojo is set to join previously-interested SPL side Hibernian after the two clubs agreed a fee for the Belgian. It’s understood he’s negotiated a deal with #Hibs having turned down an offer from Aberdeen. #uti #Iron

    less of that languange :joy:

    Haha, didnt notice it was banned. A sad day when you can say fanny all you like but S*unthorpe is outlawed :D

    Edit: Just noticed that its the link that was banned, not the forum. Good old EA. Always promoting freedom of speech. Eh @Sykesy :D
  • Sykesy
    4205 posts National Call-Up
    Hibee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hopefully this is true. Rated very highly by the Scunthorpe fans.


    Mike White
    @mikewhitesport
    Sources tell me S****horpe United midfielder Funso Ojo is set to join previously-interested SPL side Hibernian after the two clubs agreed a fee for the Belgian. It’s understood he’s negotiated a deal with #Hibs having turned down an offer from Aberdeen. #uti #Iron

    less of that languange :joy:

    Haha, didnt notice it was banned. A sad day when you can say fanny all you like but S*unthorpe is outlawed :D

    Edit: Just noticed that its the link that was banned, not the forum. Good old EA. Always promoting freedom of speech. Eh @Sykesy :D

    Can’t speak out against mods. Comes with a reply within 3 minutes, Yet their games falling apart and they’ll take months to reply. I literally got banned for nothing the second time. They couldn’t dispute the fact and had already engaged with me. So what’s the best way to deal with that... delete comments and ban me 😂😂

  • Keith
    2376 posts Moderator
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hopefully this is true. Rated very highly by the Scunthorpe fans.


    Mike White
    @mikewhitesport
    Sources tell me S****horpe United midfielder Funso Ojo is set to join previously-interested SPL side Hibernian after the two clubs agreed a fee for the Belgian. It’s understood he’s negotiated a deal with #Hibs having turned down an offer from Aberdeen. #uti #Iron

    less of that languange :joy:

    Haha, didnt notice it was banned. A sad day when you can say fanny all you like but S*unthorpe is outlawed :D

    Edit: Just noticed that its the link that was banned, not the forum. Good old EA. Always promoting freedom of speech. Eh @Sykesy :D

    Can’t speak out against mods. Comes with a reply within 3 minutes, Yet their games falling apart and they’ll take months to reply. I literally got banned for nothing the second time. They couldn’t dispute the fact and had already engaged with me. So what’s the best way to deal with that... delete comments and ban me 😂😂

    Dont make me ban you
  • Sykesy
    4205 posts National Call-Up
    Keith wrote: »
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hopefully this is true. Rated very highly by the Scunthorpe fans.


    Mike White
    @mikewhitesport
    Sources tell me S****horpe United midfielder Funso Ojo is set to join previously-interested SPL side Hibernian after the two clubs agreed a fee for the Belgian. It’s understood he’s negotiated a deal with #Hibs having turned down an offer from Aberdeen. #uti #Iron

    less of that languange :joy:

    Haha, didnt notice it was banned. A sad day when you can say fanny all you like but S*unthorpe is outlawed :D

    Edit: Just noticed that its the link that was banned, not the forum. Good old EA. Always promoting freedom of speech. Eh @Sykesy :D

    Can’t speak out against mods. Comes with a reply within 3 minutes, Yet their games falling apart and they’ll take months to reply. I literally got banned for nothing the second time. They couldn’t dispute the fact and had already engaged with me. So what’s the best way to deal with that... delete comments and ban me 😂😂

    Dont make me ban you

    Apologies gaffer. I’ll behave.
  • Sykesy
    4205 posts National Call-Up
    In other news. That Alonso sbc is the greatest value ever seen. Unreal from EA.

  • NornIron
    11023 posts Has That Special Something
    How are kilmarnock drawing with that Welsh team surely score 3 or 4 in the 2nd half. That Welsh league apart from TNS is like the N.Irish 2nd Division.
  • fergoosee
    11751 posts Has That Special Something
    looks like we will be playing progres again. they are 2-0 up away to cork city atm
  • fergoosee
    11751 posts Has That Special Something
    good finish from mcginn there. just needing killie to find a goal now
  • fergoosee
    11751 posts Has That Special Something
    killie losing to this welsh team wtf
  • SC1967
    10553 posts Has That Special Something
    Ffs Killie.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    :D
  • fergoosee
    11751 posts Has That Special Something
    back level. come on get another
  • fergoosee
    11751 posts Has That Special Something
    absolute scenes
  • PintOfMagennis
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    THGABK ****
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17081 posts World Class
    Well that's annoying
  • fergoosee
    11751 posts Has That Special Something
    Well that's annoying

    was a great goal tbf but ye...
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17081 posts World Class
    edited July 11
    Logan just gave it back to them

    On the bright side Jon Gallagher and Ryan hedges were very good today, Gallagher in particular was all over the pitch

    30 odd shots on goal and they’re still in the tie
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17081 posts World Class
    Jon Gallagher new fastest player In the league potential
  • fergoosee
    11751 posts Has That Special Something
    Jon Gallagher new fastest player In the league potential

    from what i saw he looked good
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17081 posts World Class
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Jon Gallagher new fastest player In the league potential

    from what i saw he looked good

    Aye he was class tonight, never stopped running and create quite a few chances aswell
  • Sykesy
    4205 posts National Call-Up
    Got bored at work so completed Robben. Couldn’t miss out on him the second time. Just needing a Promes LM and my teams reshuffled again

    Oblak
    DaCosta Godin Ramos Alonso
    Goretzka Ben10 Vieira
    Robben Kluivert Promes

  • Hibee
    11421 posts Has That Special Something

    Well I would be disappointed losing him to Aberdeen. But never seen him play so hard to be too gutted. Would be more gutted if you had signed McGeouch to be honest.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17081 posts World Class
    Hibee wrote: »

    Well I would be disappointed losing him to Aberdeen. But never seen him play so hard to be too gutted. Would be more gutted if you had signed McGeouch to be honest.

    There’s still time.
  • Hibee
    11421 posts Has That Special Something
    Hibee wrote: »

    Well I would be disappointed losing him to Aberdeen. But never seen him play so hard to be too gutted. Would be more gutted if you had signed McGeouch to be honest.

    There’s still time.

    C*nt :D :D
  • SC1967
    10553 posts Has That Special Something
    That Arias card is beautiful. That link to Godin <3
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17081 posts World Class
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »

    Well I would be disappointed losing him to Aberdeen. But never seen him play so hard to be too gutted. Would be more gutted if you had signed McGeouch to be honest.

    There’s still time.

    C*nt :D :D
    this transfer window has been good Funso

  • fergoosee
    11751 posts Has That Special Something
    hearts :joy:
Sign In or Register to comment.