SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    Pepe on my other account. Fits in perfectly. RTG account is coming along nicely and love playing D3 much more chilled
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17240 posts World Class
    We've just signed a new left back. Guess that means no Lowe :(

Maybe the new Derby manager will fancy him more than Lampard did
  • Hibee
    12073 posts Has That Special Something
    We have signed a new forward, Christian Doidge from Forest Green. A goal every 2 games at that level. Apparently we paid 325k for him.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17240 posts World Class
    Hibee wrote: »
    We have signed a new forward, Christian Doidge from Forest Green. A goal every 2 games at that level. Apparently we paid 325k for him.

As i said earlier in my post we've been linked with him for the past like 4 transfer windows, don't think he did very well at Bolton last year (noone did) but hes got a good record in non league
  • MarioMonk
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oblak. Meh
  • Hibee
    12073 posts Has That Special Something
    Hibee wrote: »

As i said earlier in my post we've been linked with him for the past like 4 transfer windows, don't think he did very well at Bolton last year (noone did) but hes got a good record in non league

Has mostly played League 2. Interesting signing. Have heard McNulty still signing as well.
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Ooft, got Van Dijk. Best bit of pack luck I've had all year.

• SC1967
    SC1967 wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    celtic releasing another statement :joy:

Quite rightly this time.

what you reckon about the luton right back yous are after? only thing I know is he has a tots card :D

There was some attacking stats graph I saw comparing him to other full backs of a similar age in the EFL and his stats are absolutely mental.

We've been linked with a Copenhagen right back as well. Both pls.
  • SC1967
    Turnbull deal could be off after a problem in his medical.

Really cba with this deal any more :joy:
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    the saga continues :joy:
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s getting boring and embarrassing now with Turnbull
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17240 posts World Class
    The problem in his medical being that he just realised Neil Lennon was manager and not Rodgers
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5695 posts Big Money Move
    got reus from the ultimate tots sbc. pretty buzzing about that

Nice wan bruvaaaaa
  • SC1967
    Couple of French outlets seem certain Christopher Jullien is signing for us.

Looks like a tank of a centre half.
  • jocksaltire_67
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Right guys and I want honesty here do yous want all the Scottish teams to win when they are in Europe and explain why you do or don't?
  • SC1967
    Right guys and I want honesty here do yous want all the Scottish teams to win when they are in Europe and explain why you do or don't?

Other than Rangers and Hearts (because I loathe both clubs) - yes.
  • jocksaltire_67

Other than Rangers and Hearts (because I loathe both clubs) - yes.

Appreciate the honesty man. I always want all the Scottish teams to win in the qualifiers but once it gets to the groupstage I can't support Celtic because that's when it gets serious :D
  • fergoosee
    Couple of French outlets seem certain Christopher Jullien is signing for us.

Looks like a tank of a centre half.

8m. would expect him to be very good for that price
  • fergoosee

other than celtic ye. as long as celtic arent in champions league i dont really care. the more europa league games they play would hopefully clog up their schedule and be better for us
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17240 posts World Class
    I never ever want Celtic or rangers to win a game but anyone else I'll generally support
  • jocksaltire_67

other than celtic ye. as long as celtic arent in champions league i dont really care. the more europa league games they play would hopefully clog up their schedule and be better for us

That's exactly my thinking aswell although I remember being so f***ed of with the English press that I was glad they pumped Blackburn and Liverpool in 2003. Remember getting worried against Boavista that they might actually win the tournament though
  • jocksaltire_67
    I never ever want Celtic or rangers to win a game but anyone else I'll generally support

I'll be honest that I hate Aberdeen but I remember being gutted that yous never beat Bayern in the Uefa cup when Sone Aluko played a blinder
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17240 posts World Class

I'll be honest that I hate Aberdeen but I remember being gutted that yous never beat Bayern in the Uefa cup when Sone Aluko played a blinder

That was some year for us. That 4-0 vs Copenhagen is probably my favourite game I’ve been to
  • Sykesy

Would love all Scottish teams to do well. Enough people put our league down without us celebrating our own demise.
  • Sykesy
    Julien deal is actually happening? After this Turnbull fiasco I’ll be delighted to get the big man in the door. Could be a cracking bit of business. Been wanting a big monster signed at CB for years. Give us Commper back fit also. Just need full backs signed and we’ll be ready
  • fergoosee
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Julien deal is actually happening? After this Turnbull fiasco I’ll be delighted to get the big man in the door. Could be a cracking bit of business. Been wanting a big monster signed at CB for years. Give us Commper back fit also. Just need full backs signed and we’ll be ready

sinclair to sheffield utd? new winger needed too maybe?
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    edited June 25
    Best game I’ve ever been to United wise was our home leg against Dynamo Moscow when they only equalised right at the end to make it 2-2, some effort from us.

I’m sure they signed Dzsudzsak that summer for nearly 20 million and had spent around 30 million overall.

They also had a few other decent players, Kokorin was one I remember but there is a few others.
  • fergoosee
    Best game I’ve ever been to United wise was our home leg against Dynamo Moscow when they only equalised right at the end to make it 2-2, some effort from us.

I’m sure they signed Dzsudzsak that summer for nearly 20 million and had spent around 30 million overall.

They also had a few other decent players, Kokorin was one I remember but there is a few others.

did they no batter yous as well?
  • xGeorgeSmithx

In Russia they beat us 5-0, still some home leg to draw 2-2 at home which should have been a 2-1 win if they didn’t get a massive bit of luck with the deflection for their second goal.
  • fergoosee

In Russia they beat us 5-0, still some home leg to draw 2-2 at home which should have been a 2-1 win if they didn’t get a massive bit of luck with the deflection for their second goal.

nah meant the fighting at your home game. was that not against them?