• AnDrEwThEdOn
    17083 posts World Class
    fergoosee wrote: »
    rafa left newcastle. bet celtic wishing they waited for him

Killie aswell
  • MarioMonk
    1721 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Just stacked my trade pile up with prem rares. All bought at discard. EA might throw all league upgrades out at 6.

25 Delph and Smalling. Other 50 random rares from top 6. With tots being over and next week being best of totw. Looking to do a few icon sbcs in Vieira and Eusebio

Only an 84 and 85 squad away from finishing Gullit. Refuse to pay the odds on some of these informa tho.
  • cmm_1991
    2024 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gerrard linked to the derby job ....Benitez to rangers is on
  • Sykesy
    4205 posts National Call-Up
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    Just stacked my trade pile up with prem rares. All bought at discard. EA might throw all league upgrades out at 6.

25 Delph and Smalling. Other 50 random rares from top 6. With tots being over and next week being best of totw. Looking to do a few icon sbcs in Vieira and Eusebio

Only an 84 and 85 squad away from finishing Gullit. Refuse to pay the odds on some of these informa tho.

Next week I think they’ll drop a totw sbc. Would make sense if their bringing best of totw as rewards next wl.
  • fergoosee
    11753 posts Has That Special Something

aberdeen losing another one of their best players
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17083 posts World Class
    edited June 24

aberdeen losing another one of their best players

We will definitely miss him against hibs
  • MarioMonk
    1721 posts Play-Off Hero

Next week I think they’ll drop a totw sbc. Would make sense if their bringing best of totw as rewards next wl.

I remember last year they released every special card out in the game for weeks on end. You would go on drafts and do the no loss glitch constantly and get mental pulls (some sort of pink card?). Then there must have been a repeatable SBC to get these cards as I can mind dumping loads into them using players from drafts. Will actually need to load 18 back up again to see my team , it was frightening.
  • Sykesy

I remember last year they released every special card out in the game for weeks on end. You would go on drafts and do the no loss glitch constantly and get mental pulls (some sort of pink card?). Then there must have been a repeatable SBC to get these cards as I can mind dumping loads into them using players from drafts. Will actually need to load 18 back up again to see my team , it was frightening.

I just spent a month jumping through hoops to get a Baresi card that went into 100k pack that gave me Kroos. Don’t think I can handle this pack luck any longer 😂
  • MarioMonk
    1721 posts Play-Off Hero

I just spent a month jumping through hoops to get a Baresi card that went into 100k pack that gave me Kroos. Don’t think I can handle this pack luck any longer 😂

Can you mind these pink cards? Canny mind what they were called , might have been futties. Got like a 93 Villa , 97 Mbappe and so on.
  • SC1967
    10553 posts Has That Special Something
    Good move for GMS. Better than Portsmouth anyway!
  • Sykesy

Can you mind these pink cards? Canny mind what they were called , might have been futties. Got like a 93 Villa , 97 Mbappe and so on.

Futties was the pink cards. Apparently their coming soon but by then hopefully it’s just wee daftys like me playing so I can get an easier run again 😂

Futties Butland and Smalling where the best cards going
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5595 posts Big Money Move

Futties was the pink cards. Apparently their coming soon but by then hopefully it’s just wee daftys like me playing so I can get an easier run again 😂

Futties Butland and Smalling where the best cards going

I love the 3 months of the game at the end more than the peak time.

You can actually enjoy the game rather than having to grind it out against people who purely sit and play Fifa all day everyday.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17083 posts World Class
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Good move for GMS. Better than Portsmouth anyway!

Happy for him, they'll probably love him over there.
  • Hibee
    11422 posts Has That Special Something
    Looks like Lennon is giving players the rough treatment again. West Brom complaining about Burke’s treatment. I can’t see him lasting the full season. Can’t treat players like sh*t these days.
  • SC1967
    Hibee wrote: »
    Looks like Lennon is giving players the rough treatment again. West Brom complaining about Burke’s treatment. I can’t see him lasting the full season. Can’t treat players like sh*t these days.

Looks to me like West Brom have spat the dummy out because Burke didn't get as much game time as they wanted.

Got to laugh. They know they've overspent on a dud so they're trying to shift the blame to us. Despite us giving him more of a chance than they have.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17083 posts World Class
    Hibs signing Doidge who we've been linked with for about 4 years
  • fergoosee
    celtic releasing another statement :joy:
  • Bhoy
    1818 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 25
    Not usually one for strong statements but I absolutely love this. Get it right up them the tinpot English ****.

Boy has a first touch like a trampoline.

• SC1967
    edited June 25

Quite rightly this time.
  • fergoosee

Quite rightly this time.

depends if its true or not. other 1 was a lot of s****
  • PintOfMagennis
    4322 posts National Call-Up

Quite rightly this time.

what you reckon about the luton right back yous are after? only thing I know is he has a tots card :D
  • cmm_1991
    2024 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hibee wrote: »

Looks to me like West Brom have spat the dummy out because Burke didn't get as much game time as they wanted.

Got to laugh. They know they've overspent on a dud so they're trying to shift the blame to us. Despite us giving him more of a chance than they have.

Looks bad for Celtic after Burke and weah both ending on bad terms
  • Bhoy
    1818 posts Play-Off Hero

Quite rightly this time.

what you reckon about the luton right back yous are after? only thing I know is he has a tots card :D

Can’t see us getting him as he actually looks quite good and there’s supposedly Premier League teams looking at him.
  • fergoosee
    got reus from the ultimate tots sbc. pretty buzzing about that
  • PintOfMagennis
    got oblak, discarded and finished with ultimate team
  • Hibee
    11422 posts Has That Special Something
    I got Bernardo Silva. Could be worse I suppose.
  • PintOfMagennis
    Kilmarnock rightly getting stick atm...

the club have decided to prioritise supporters club buses for nomads tickets, over season ticket holders or even a ballot. so those who buy a season ticket or choose to get public transport or drive to away games are shafted
  • Sykesy
    Bernardo Silva. Gutted
  • jocksaltire_67
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Alisson for me. Gutted after hearing that he has no hands