SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• SC1967
    10731 posts Has That Special Something
    Rumours of us being after Stephen O'Donnell.

Please be made up pish.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4450 posts National Call-Up
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Rumours of us being after Stephen O'Donnell.

Please be made up pish.

hes been average for at least 6 months now
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Unlucky @xGeorgeSmithx tough to miss out like that mate

Gutted mate honestly, simply not good enough.

At least we'll get derbies next season. And a wee trip to Arbroath

Looking forward to a trip to Gayfield to be fair.

I’ve had an eventful day, I might call it a Sykesy day.

What’s been smashed across your coupon? 😂

Woke up this morning expecting a beautiful Sunday and promotion back to the big boys league.

However, it’s ended up like. Getting up and heading out. Sitting in my mates and his brother starts piping up thinking he’s rocky, later does he find himself double legged by a wanna be DC and slammed into a **** door to be saved by the bell of his maw. I then witness 120 minutes of eye soring football and then to top it all off take a look at they 4 penalties I have been embarrassed for the rest of my life.

Also has anyone used Prime Socrates? Looking for a card that could be fun to use for a bit well I wait on TOTS ending to buy the last few players for my team.
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up

Woke up this morning expecting a beautiful Sunday and promotion back to the big boys league.

However, it’s ended up like. Getting up and heading out. Sitting in my mates and his brother starts piping up thinking he’s rocky, later does he find himself double legged by a wanna be DC and slammed into a **** door to be saved by the bell of his maw. I then witness 120 minutes of eye soring football and then to top it all off take a look at they 4 penalties I have been embarrassed for the rest of my life.

Also has anyone used Prime Socrates? Looking for a card that could be fun to use for a bit well I wait on TOTS ending to buy the last few players for my team.

My day went passed quietly. 3 hours out the house was enough for me to retract back home and hibernate.

Love to see the pair after the pens if they where rolling about the carpet before 😂

Finished on 18 wins, No idea how after my start. Was 8-6 at one point 😂
  • zl Gshock
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite

Check my team on console. Had moments Socrates for a while. He's electric, really fantastic card. Looks better tailored for cam, but I've played the majority with him upfront. Means he's front post on corners, headbutts through keepers hands, all that nonsense. The prime won't be far off, the main stats are there.
  • xGeorgeSmithx

My day went passed quietly. 3 hours out the house was enough for me to retract back home and hibernate.

Love to see the pair after the pens if they where rolling about the carpet before 😂

Finished on 18 wins, No idea how after my start. Was 8-6 at one point 😂

I’ve had back to back worst weekends of my Fifa career. Played utter mince and finished Gold 3.
    zl Gshock wrote: »

Check my team on console. Had moments Socrates for a while. He's electric, really fantastic card. Looks better tailored for cam, but I've played the majority with him upfront. Means he's front post on corners, headbutts through keepers hands, all that nonsense. The prime won't be far off, the main stats are there.

I had the loan version of his moments card and it was unreal that’s how I was think maybe his prime will be good to use for a couple of weeks would be playing CAM also!
  • zl Gshock
    Recorded my stats this WL in fact. Socrates had 46 goals and 20 assists. He really drags me through.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    Recorded my stats this WL in fact. Socrates had 46 goals and 20 assists. He really drags me through.

Crazy amount of contributions
  • zl Gshock

Crazy amount of contributions

Giuliano tots sits behind at cam. Was an overpriced SBC, but the Brazil link is so useful for me. It's actually a brilliant card.
  • Sykesy
    Who’s doing Goretzka....

Stats look mental... I like reviews before I go launching all I have into an sbc. H/H work rates are perfect for CDM on balanced instructions. Team change up would be needed also but haven’t been overly convinced with Laporte or Ederson.
  • zl Gshock
    Who’s doing Goretzka....

Stats look mental... I like reviews before I go launching all I have into an sbc. H/H work rates are perfect for CDM on balanced instructions. Team change up would be needed also but haven’t been overly convinced with Laporte or Ederson.

Na man. Looks tidy though. Not sold on Laporte either. He's been good in flashes, but I'll still concede 6 goals some games.
  • PintOfMagennis
    in hindsight allison was a cracking pull , FB luiz-Militao with allison in goal pretty much writes itself
  • Sykesy
    Who’s doing Goretzka....

Na man. Looks tidy though. Not sold on Laporte either. He's been good in flashes, but I'll still concede 6 goals some games.

I’m not sure what it is, work rates or whatever but I found mine wouldn’t attack the ball first, Has a medium defensive rate and so does Ramos so could be why I conceded more than usual.
  • Sykesy
    in hindsight allison was a cracking pull , FB luiz-Militao with allison in goal pretty much writes itself

Aye Militao can be linked with many leagues, Cracking card to pull. Reviews required just incase my lucks in Thursday
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up

Used to go there plenty. If I wasn't going to away games or we weren't on on Saturday and Arbroath were home I'd be there, or along to Carnoustie panmure matches. Never thought I'd see the day Dundee and Arbroath were in same league.
  • Hibee
    11862 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTS Kimmich is superb. Feels so agile on the ball.
  • PintOfMagennis

Aye Militao can be linked with many leagues, Cracking card to pull. Reviews required just incase my lucks in Thursday

see tbh mate I barely play the game much now honestly cba with it, patched the wl at 2 wins when I was free for most of the weekend... using him in the brahimi objective and he intercepts everything
  • Sykesy

see tbh mate I barely play the game much now honestly cba with it, patched the wl at 2 wins when I was free for most of the weekend... using him in the brahimi objective and he intercepts everything

You decide to throw the towel in at TOTS? What’s the point in that? Would fry my nut. Whole reason I play FUT is usually for this part,

That said I don’t blame ye cause the cards you want are fortunes. That’s why EA gave you Militao. Enticing you back 😂

I’ve relegated myself to D5 to get Hazard from the objectives then going for Brahimi and whoever the German is, All 3 going into Goretzka
  • PintOfMagennis

You decide to throw the towel in at TOTS? What’s the point in that? Would fry my nut. Whole reason I play FUT is usually for this part,

That said I don’t blame ye cause the cards you want are fortunes. That’s why EA gave you Militao. Enticing you back 😂

I’ve relegated myself to D5 to get Hazard from the objectives then going for Brahimi and whoever the German is, All 3 going into Goretzka

Honestly give it a break for a week and you’ll end up with the best players from the sbc :D
  • Hibee
    Decided to sell most of my fitness team and start doing Gullit. I have Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baresi and Maldini in my team so need to the big man to complete the Milan 89 dream team! That cost though!
  • Hibee
    A wee first goal at Wembley for John McGinn. See just how good he is next year in the top league.
  • Hibee
    Funny hearing 'our' McGinn song ringing around Wembley.
  • Sykesy

Honestly give it a break for a week and you’ll end up with the best players from the sbc :D

All my console needed was cash, my mate bought 120 quid worth a points. Trent TOTS and few others popped out. Had got nothing for months.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17217 posts World Class
    Just been reading the comments from Berra and Maclean from yesterday about Brown and Lustig and completely agree. They did the exact same thing to Ferguson in the league cup final against us. Extremely bad winners.
  • Sykesy
    Just been reading the comments from Berra and Maclean from yesterday about Brown and Lustig and completely agree. They did the exact same thing to Ferguson in the league cup final against us. Extremely bad winners.

One on twitter of MacLean grabbing Eboue by the balls sums him up. He’s a massive rangers fan. Expect nothing less from him. Would’ve killed him watching Celtic win the Treble Treble.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17217 posts World Class

One on twitter of MacLean grabbing Eboue by the balls sums him up. He’s a massive rangers fan. Expect nothing less from him. Would’ve killed him watching Celtic win the Treble Treble.

He's no angel but he's 100% right in this case
  • SC1967

Here we go again.

Ikpeazu came on and did nothing other than try to get digs in at Brown for 20 minutes. Brown gave him some back.

Brown is the bad guy.

Shock.
  • SC1967

Aye, MacLean has a brass neck complaining about a lack of class. Also, Berra refused to shake hands with Brown at full time - yet Brown is the one lacking class. Hmm.
  • Sykesy
    SC1967 wrote: »

Aye, MacLean has a brass neck complaining about a lack of class. Also, Berra refused to shake hands with Brown at full time - yet Brown is the one lacking class. Hmm.

If you watched the game then you’d clearly see Maclean and others targeting Brown all game. He gives it the come on then at FT like most would do. Anyone who has an issue with that again has a problem with the players perceived personality etc not the actual matter at hand.

Which makes me love Brown even more. I was loving his reaction at the whistle. Get it right up them.

• Sykesy
    Really want that Goretzka card. Can’t fit him into a team with Ramos and ronaldo. Could sell Busquets and complete the sbc but leaves too many on 7 chem