Comments

• fergoosee
    12275 posts Has That Special Something
    Sykesy wrote: »
    That UCL worth trying to grind towards?

the upgrade sbcs?
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    Im done. EA just trolling me to ****. Give me Son ucl card. As if anyone wants that card today.
    fergoosee wrote: »
    That UCL worth trying to grind towards?

the upgrade sbcs?

Aye, I’m not sure what cards are available. I’m rinsing my club. Golds 81 and under used. See what I have at the end and hopefully hit a decent card of what’s available
  • Sykesy
    Boards

Argentina

LW..

Greeting. Di Maria moments card. Was off my seat at Argentina flag 😂
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    @xGeorgeSmithx

I know you use twitter, there’s a twitter account called fut swap alerts give it a follow and turn the alerts on that’s how I keep track they never miss a player
  • Salty P3anut
    8864 posts League Winner
    Norwich conceding in the 96th minute to burst my coupon just great :|
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    @xGeorgeSmithx

I know you use twitter, there’s a twitter account called fut swap alerts give it a follow and turn the alerts on that’s how I keep track they never miss a player

Done mate
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    Boards

Argentina

LW..

I’m away waste 100k to do one, 100% getting utter **** but **** it let’s roll the dice once!
  • Sykesy
    Boards

Argentina

LW..

I’m away waste 100k to do one, 100% getting utter **** but **** it let’s roll the dice once!

I got Falcao Mandzukic and Felipe. Rest where dog ****. Try a few of them upgrades mate worth a punt to help with the sbc
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    Boards

Argentina

LW..

I got Falcao Mandzukic and Felipe. Rest where dog ****. Try a few of them upgrades mate worth a punt to help with the sbc

After trying to buy a few players I’ve opted for that route everyone is extinct pretty much!
  • Sykesy
    Boards

Argentina

LW..

After trying to buy a few players I’ve opted for that route everyone is extinct pretty much!

I couldn’t sell mines from them marquee match ups yesterday. Going for nothing. Made 45k off them lol 4 sold for 10k and they where 81 and 82 rated donkeys.

Marquee match ups are definitely worth doing now
  • Sykesy
    Honestly can’t believe how much hatred I have for this game. I score 92nd to win 2-1 with Muriel to go 2/3. Full time whistle goes. Loading menu appears.... error game shuts down completely. First time trying to do these objectives and it’s been nothing but stress then this happens.
  • Sykesy
    Then log in. No message about disconnection. Muriel’s goal has counted on his stats

Has it put my Rivals points up? Nope
    Counted for objective? Nope.

How is that even possible
  • PintOfMagennis
    4453 posts National Call-Up
    red arfield and vardy hard to top that this week
  • Sykesy
    I got such bad red picks I’ve forgot them 😂

Cavani Firmino out my Rivals. Dybala from a UCL upgrade. So I’m happy with that. Best rewards for a while
  • Sykesy
    Better throw a UCL KDB into the bargain, I’m trying to grind for another of they sbcs.

Dybala
    De Bruyne
  • PintOfMagennis
    Better throw a UCL KDB into the bargain, I’m trying to grind for another of they sbcs.

Dybala
    De Bruyne

this normal ucl or the premium bunch, just grinded my way to a premium and got RTTF cuadrado buzzing with that !
  • Sykesy

Dybala
    De Bruyne

this normal ucl or the premium bunch, just grinded my way to a premium and got RTTF cuadrado buzzing with that !

Nah mate these are just the normal ucl cards. De Bruyne I’ve wanted to try for a while, Now he’s part of the first owner club.

I’m hopefully going to get another one of they sbcs, not paying silly money for they cards though. Rinse the 100/125k packs through the upgrades. Max coins I’ll spend is 20k.
  • PintOfMagennis

Dybala
    De Bruyne

Nah mate these are just the normal ucl cards. De Bruyne I’ve wanted to try for a while, Now he’s part of the first owner club.

I’m hopefully going to get another one of they sbcs, not paying silly money for they cards though. Rinse the 100/125k packs through the upgrades. Max coins I’ll spend is 20k.

spent 35k on it myself but just glad its paid out as its the only one i'll do, needed a serie a rw and cuadrado fits the bill perfectly, hopefully they win the 2nd leg
  • Sykesy
    A got Ralf. The goalie. What a disappointing end. Not giving a monkeys though, I’ll take what I got and run.

Finally at 2/3 on the Colombian,
  • MarioMonk
    1805 posts Play-Off Hero
    A got Ralf. The goalie. What a disappointing end. Not giving a monkeys though, I’ll take what I got and run.

Finally at 2/3 on the Colombian,

Got him aswell. Not suprised.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17253 posts World Class
    Looks like shinnie will be signing for derby. Good signing for him and he has been brilliant for us. Will miss him but I think theres a chance it actually improves us as mad as it sounds (depending on if mcinnes gets it right in the summer)
  • PintOfMagennis
    Looks like shinnie will be signing for derby. Good signing for him and he has been brilliant for us. Will miss him but I think theres a chance it actually improves us as mad as it sounds (depending on if mcinnes gets it right in the summer)

good move for him
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17253 posts World Class

good move for him

Said on Twitter that if we sign mcgeough or similar in the summer and stick Ferguson in the shinnie role I think we'll improve as a team
  • Sykesy
    Finally done. Couldn’t win a game last night to now 4 on the bounce. Brought Suarez in to help save me. Hope theirs not another horror like that again next week
  • PintOfMagennis

good move for him

Said on Twitter that if we sign mcgeough or similar in the summer and stick Ferguson in the shinnie role I think we'll improve as a team

surely sunderland aren't looking to get rid already, not kept tabs on him tbf don't know how much hes played
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17253 posts World Class
    edited April 11

good move for him

surely sunderland aren't looking to get rid already, not kept tabs on him tbf don't know how much hes played

Dont think hes getting any game time, saw a clip a few months back of him training on his own so not sure what's happening with him
  • PintOfMagennis

good move for him

Dont think hes getting any game time, saw a clip a few months back of him training on his own so not sure what's happening eith him

was developing into a tidy wee player at hibs as well, perhaps maybe shouldn't have left
  • fergoosee
    12275 posts Has That Special Something
    unlucky derby :joy:
  • Sykesy
    Spent another 40k doing a 3rd. Soon as I pack decent I don’t know when to stop 😂

Got 87 Florenzi. Sub him on at CM. Was using 86 Partey as a defensive Cm but like the look of Florenzi
  • Hibee
    12177 posts Has That Special Something

good move for him

Dont think hes getting any game time, saw a clip a few months back of him training on his own so not sure what's happening eith him

was developing into a tidy wee player at hibs as well, perhaps maybe shouldn't have left

He was excellent in his last season at Hibs. But helped hugely by having McGinn and Scott Allan in the midfield by him.

Villa fans have totally fallen in love with McGinn. Knew he would do well down there. Their fans are already worried about losing him. He will be at a top 4 English club in the next few years.