SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• SC1967
    10641 posts Has That Special Something
    Two match ban for punching someone in the face is fairly lenient.
  • Sykesy
    4324 posts National Call-Up
    SC1967 wrote: »

Wasn’t a punch. Was just a push away with a fist to the face. Gerrard seems to claim so anyway 😂
  • RfCxAmy
    5237 posts Big Money Move

What do you expect when a player can kick someone in the head and get away with it?
  • PintOfMagennis
    4401 posts National Call-Up
    RfCxAmy wrote: »

What do you expect when a player can kick someone in the head and get away with it?

While making an attempt for the ball? Get over it already Kent’s is an off the ball offence and he’s went out his way to clobber brown
    Gerrard is making a fair **** of himself
  • fergoosee
    12048 posts Has That Special Something
    Sykesy wrote: »

Wasn’t a punch. Was just a push away with a fist to the face. Gerrard seems to claim so anyway 😂

this. 2 is about right
  • SC1967
    RfCxAmy wrote: »

While making an attempt for the ball? Get over it already Kent’s is an off the ball offence and he’s went out his way to clobber brown
    Gerrard is making a fair **** of himself

He tends to do that a lot these days, does Gerrard.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17179 posts World Class
    Scouse Pedro making a fool of himself since day 1
  • Sykesy
    WL rewards
    Rivals
    MM

Horrific. Yet again out the 5 packs back from the MM’s highest rated. 82 Herrera
    Thankfully packed 2 silver cb’s one from Parma one from Wolves both sell 5k each
  • SC1967
  • fergoosee

trying his hardest to get the job permanently :joy:
  • RfCxAmy
    5237 posts Big Money Move
    fergoosee wrote: »

Can’t wait to see a Lennon meltdown next season
  • jocksaltire_67
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Any of yous noticed you can use attributes boost in WL? It still says 0 can be used but actually lets you into a game with them on. Yet another f***up from EA :D
  • Sykesy
    Any of yous noticed you can use attributes boost in WL? It still says 0 can be used but actually lets you into a game with them on. Yet another f***up from EA :D

I’ve dropped Sheva for Auba cause I applied it by mistake. Don’t tell me WL is going to be rammed with this. It’ll be murder
  • SC1967

Well he is but he’s not saying that for the sake of it. He’s absolutely correct.

Gerrard has been making a **** of himself all week. All season, really.
  • fergoosee

Well he is but he’s not saying that for the sake of it. He’s absolutely correct.

hes saying it so all the fans back him and hes hoping that will push the board to give him the job. clearly its working given the response to it
  • Sykesy

hes saying it so all the fans back him and hes hoping that will push the board to give him the job. clearly its working given the response to it

In fairness it is an absolute belter.
  • fergoosee

absolute belter if it gets him the job
  • Sykesy

absolute belter if it gets him the job

Think it’s fair to say he already had/has it before any comments.
  • jocksaltire_67

I’ve dropped Sheva for Auba cause I applied it by mistake. Don’t tell me WL is going to be rammed with this. It’ll be murder

I've been testing (abusing) it straight away :D Not come across anyone yet but I bet tomorrow will be a free for all when the masses work it out.
  • Sykesy

I've been testing (abusing) it straight away :D Not come across anyone yet but I bet tomorrow will be a free for all when the masses work it out.

Ive yet to face it but the more people use them then the more people will start noticing. I’ll wait till I hit my losing streak. 7 from 7 so far. Rather keep the decent ones for Sunday. Don’t tell George he’s not a fan of them or loan cards. Eyeing up Cruyff on loan since that sbc is just mental for his card.

• jocksaltire_67

Ive yet to face it but the more people use them then the more people will start noticing. I’ll wait till I hit my losing streak. 7 from 7 so far. Rather keep the decent ones for Sunday. Don’t tell George he’s not a fan of them or loan cards. Eyeing up Cruyff on loan since that sbc is just mental for his card.

Good start man. I'm 5-2 so far. I used to play on PC and it was rife with people using gold all attribute cards. Hope they patch it again to get rid of them but for the the time being I'm being a dirty b*****. Sorry @xGeorgeSmithx
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5632 posts Big Money Move

Good start man. I'm 5-2 so far. I used to play on PC and it was rife with people using gold all attribute cards. Hope they patch it again to get rid of them but for the the time being I'm being a dirty b*****. Sorry @xGeorgeSmithx

Don’t worry I’m away to be a dirty **** as well and use them every game just for the banter.

Cue the messages of abuse!
  • jocksaltire_67

Don’t worry I’m away to be a dirty **** as well and use them every game just for the banter.

Cue the messages of abuse!

Good man. Think I might just buy a few silver all att. boosts and try and get to 11 tonight.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4401 posts National Call-Up
    10 games and havent played a single attribute user, you lot are * :D
  • jocksaltire_67

Correct :D
  • jocksaltire_67
    SBC Alessandrini is running the show here with a +10 PHY card. Should definitely ban this s*** (after this weekend) :D
  • Sykesy

I’ve not used any but I know come Sunday when I’m clawing my way towards 19 I’ll require them.

I’m 9-0. Scared to play another game. Think that’s my best start to WL in 19. Last weeks was similar but somehow bottled it last 10-15 games
  • Sykesy
    Massively regret throwing all my red cards into sbcs now. Some of the pulls your getting for submitting 11 is mental. Twitter is jammed full of people doing them.
  • fergoosee
    Massively regret throwing all my red cards into sbcs now. Some of the pulls your getting for submitting 11 is mental. Twitter is jammed full of people doing them.

agreed