SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• Sykesy
    4048 posts National Call-Up
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Any of yous watch Cardiff v Chelsea? Cardiff have been done. Clear offside for Chelsea equaliser then Rudiger only booked when last man hauling Zohore down. Then Chelsea score in 91st minute. That could be the difference between them staying up or going down. At least it's not just our refs that are pish.

I preferred sourness going at Dave thingy in the studio again 😂

Cardiff got done big time. Pen denied offside goals. Last man staying on. As horrific as you could imagine

That was awkward as f*** but brilliant. Wee Davey Jones looked like he was going to **** himself :D

He always does. Tbf Souness makes a decent point and the boy just keeps repeating himself cause he’s not got any other excuse. He’s trying to play devils advocate but can’t do that when your stuttering your words
  • jamle1874
    6546 posts Big Money Move
    This was a dive yesterday btw, hope we appeal it

6111-F5%20.65-C19-C-44-C9-8-FAC-EDEEED9-B82-FE.jpg
  • fergoosee
    11621 posts Has That Special Something
    how did kent get away with that punch in the middle of the pitch :joy:
  • Sykesy
    Every daily sbc done for FUT birthday not a single board in any. Go RTG next year I’ll have nothing to use. Unless you spend cash you get absolutely nothing. Never had pack luck this bad ever
  • Sykesy
    Their has to be a way you can switch untradeable cards on accounts. I’ve patched my account and been on my sons account playing. Running around with R9 and FB Ibra up top. Divison 5. Loving life
  • jocksaltire_67
    449 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 1
    Post edited by jocksaltire_67 on
  • Sykesy
    18-6 to 19-11 😂

Only got to 19 via Reus shooting through his own leg twice and scoring.... strange game. 4am finish to miss out on 20. At one point I was 15-3. Played one away game. Conceded from kick off.. 3 times. Never again will I play an away game. WL or Rivals
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5556 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 1
    18-6 to 19-11 😂

Only got to 19 via Reus shooting through his own leg twice and scoring.... strange game. 4am finish to miss out on 20. At one point I was 15-3. Played one away game. Conceded from kick off.. 3 times. Never again will I play an away game. WL or Rivals

13-2 to 18-11, join the club mate.

To be fair it was my own fault, tried playing my games when I was tired and it back fired so can’t really moan much!
  • Sykesy
    18-6 to 19-11 😂

To be fair it was my own fault, tried playing my games when I was tired and it back fired so can’t really moan much!

😂😂😂

Savage init! I was playing well. Went on around 8. Phone on aeroplane mode. Fed and watered happy wain.. took one defeat and lead to a massive slump. FB Vidal is a baller. First WL using him. Much prefer him over Ballack. Only due to his baby card having poor stamina. HT every game he’s subbed. Annoying.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5556 posts Big Money Move
    18-6 to 19-11 😂

😂😂😂

Savage init! I was playing well. Went on around 8. Phone on aeroplane mode. Fed and watered happy wain.. took one defeat and lead to a massive slump. FB Vidal is a baller. First WL using him. Much prefer him over Ballack. Only due to his baby card having poor stamina. HT every game he’s subbed. Annoying.

I was playing some unreal stuff as well then I thought it was a good idea to play after the UFC yesterday.
  • Sykesy
    18-6 to 19-11 😂

😂😂😂

I was playing some unreal stuff as well then I thought it was a good idea to play after the UFC yesterday.

I just tried Rivals. Want into D1 for rewards even though I’ll most likely get battered. Need 3 wins

6-2 4-0 1-0

My team back flying. UFC was decent last night. Plenty TKO’s and the new start time of events is brilliant.
  • Hibee
    11176 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone else here delve into RDR2? Bird was away working for the weekend so had a proper session on it. It really is an astonishingly good game. And without the rage of FIFA. Have put in so many hours and not even half way through.
  • MarioMonk
    1705 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hibee wrote: »
    Anyone else here delve into RDR2? Bird was away working for the weekend so had a proper session on it. It really is an astonishingly good game. And without the rage of FIFA. Have put in so many hours and not even half way through.

Played it for about 2 hours and got bored. Cant do offline story modes. And the online version does not excite me.
  • Hibee
    MarioMonk wrote: »

Played it for about 2 hours and got bored. Cant do offline story modes. And the online version does not excite me.

Ah you need more than 2 hrs to get into it, like way more. Can see how its not for everyone though.
  • Hibee
    jamle1874 wrote: »

Agree, would have been delighted had we got him.
  • SC1967
    10479 posts Has That Special Something

Loved it. Was buzzing for it for years then rattled my way through it.

Online has been a total let down though.
  • Hibee
    SC1967 wrote: »

Loved it. Was buzzing for it for years then rattled my way through it.

Online has been a total let down though.

Iv not had that much time to play it so only on the 4th chapter. RDR was my favourite game though so I was always going to love this.

Have heard that about online. Huge shame but will check it out once I have completed it.
  • Sykesy
    The morning after OF games on social media are absolutely top class. The meltdowns and hysteria is second to none.

Headlines from wallpapers trying to blame Scott Brown for wee neds running about stabbing each other, happens everyday in life no matter what country your in ffs. Sad reality is modern society would rather stab someone that crack them.

Old firm games get blamed far too much for Glasgow’s problems.

• Sykesy
    Are futbin a legit one to follow for TOTW predictions? Forrest 86 CAM card is suggested. I’ll pish ma pants in public for that card.
  • cmm_1991
    1971 posts Play-Off Hero
    Are futbin a legit one to follow for TOTW predictions? Forrest 86 CAM card is suggested. I’ll pish ma pants in public for that card.

Surely no one deserves an if, both teams were pish
  • Hibee
    cmm_1991 wrote: »

Plus no one deserves to see Sykesy pish his breeks in public!
  • Sykesy

I agree. Just seems odd they’d pick him. Mean I’ll not hold much hope but would be a cracking card for my RTG account

Plus no one deserves to see Sykesy pish his breeks in public!

😂😂

I like to be a bit dramatic when I get hyped for SPFL special cards
  • SC1967
    Eddy could and probably should get in the TOTW. But it's Scottish football, so he won't.
  • Bhoy
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wouldn’t surprise me if Scott Brown got in with the amount of national media coverage he’s been getting.
  • Sykesy
    Bhoy wrote: »
    Wouldn’t surprise me if Scott Brown got in with the amount of national media coverage he’s been getting.

Would take Brown over anyone. His standard cards actually decent to use
  • fergoosee

lets hope he actually changes his attitude and this isnt just for show
  • SC1967
    I, for one, think he means it.

:*
  • fergoosee
    SC1967 wrote: »
    I, for one, think he means it.

:*

surprises at that but fair enough
  • Sykesy
    Imagine just disappearing to a country where you don’t understand the language to play for a team with a rivalry that’s as fierce and volatile as they come. Getting abuse left right and centre. The boy couldn’t even go transfer cash in Glasgow without some tramp giving him it tight. Might not understand what’s being said but from the sound of the boy you could imagine how intimidating that is. You’re going to lash out and do silly things. He doesn’t help himself in the slightest but with Gerrard defending his every move until recently it’s any wonder he thinks it’s fine. Gerard’s got to realise his attitude will play a part in how his players act.

I get you can say the same for many players that have come and done well Edouard etc but if you look at them both personally you can see Morelos has that fiery character about him and that’s where managerial experience comes into play. Channel the aggression you have for someone by doing what they hate best. He’s yet to do it in an old firm cause Browns got him on strings from kick off.