SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I did Ibra in between losing streaks on weekend league. Found this week a lot harder compared to the past few weeks.
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    Someone bought 2 of my non rares for 10k. EA best not be thinking it’s illegal. Listed all my Serie A non rares. Santon lb and Laxalt lm 10k a piece
  • Sykesy
    Hink I’ve just killed my console. Almost in tears at the thought it won’t recover. Hooked it after conceding a horrific goal and it just went off completely.... now won’t go back on.. HELP
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Hink I’ve just killed my console. Almost in tears at the thought it won’t recover. Hooked it after conceding a horrific goal and it just went off completely.... now won’t go back on.. HELP

why would you punch your ps4. punch a wall or something
  • Sykesy
    fergoosee wrote: »

why would you punch your ps4. punch a wall or something

Cause I’m a **** **** that’s why!!
  • Sykesy
    The fact I got beat 2-1 and doesn’t show you the winning goal in the replay at the end. Never seen anything like it. Then as I’m about to take a picture of it showing you only 2 of the 3 it pops up error occurred and goes to PlayStation main menus so you can expose the fact the games scripted to ****
  • cmm_1991
    2111 posts Fans' Favourite

Fud :D
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move

Lol
  • Sykesy
    Not missing much
    Jumbo gold pack sbc
    Esswein and a Blanc

I’ll be back on within a week maybe 😂
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5695 posts Big Money Move

Sell it down the pub for £50
  • Sykesy

Sell it down the pub for £50

Not a chance, I’ve still got the last 3 boxes from previous mares. Not making it 4. Pretty sure it can be fixed. Just says can’t access system storage. Just need the Allen key to get bottom off and check. Didn’t want to play this week anyway...
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    jamle1874 wrote: »

Lovely.

All absolutely desperate to get to the fabled land of the EPL. Serves them right.
  • SC1967
    88 Timo Werner is mental. Finishes absolutely everything.
  • Sykesy
    Saves money from banning Fifa points
    Has to spend the money to get a new console. Where can you get steel PlayStations that won’t break fs 😂
  • Sykesy
    4 hours to download to then wait another 7 until I can get on UT. Was hoping for rank 1 finish but settle for rank 2. Brutal. Least it’ll be done for rewards to drop
  • PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    Handed in my dissertation today, some relief hahaha finally done with uni work, time to play some fifa
  • robbiecfc
    21 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 27
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    Handed in my dissertation today, some relief hahaha finally done with uni work, time to play some fifa

Well done mate!
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    Best Pull in 2 100k packs = IF Glik in each, smashing.
  • Sykesy
    What’s happened to Rivals btw 😂 Leave my console on D3. Return for rewards and I’m D2....
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    What’s happened to Rivals btw 😂 Leave my console on D3. Return for rewards and I’m D2....

Im now in Div 1 ffs
  • Sykesy
    Glik Mounie player picks
    100k packs. Davison Sanchez then Aspas

Wtf are these rewards 😂 can tell they stop paying out when you stop spending fortunes on packs .
  • SC1967
    Only had 1 player pick this week and got Pjanic, which was decent. He'll be good SBC fodder.
  • Sykesy

Im now in Div 1 ffs

Not a chance D1 should be 1900 points, they’ll claim skill ratings the same. Bet you end up playing a few skelpers in D1. Game could do with about 1000 fixes they decide to change something that was fine the way it was. Strange move
  • PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up

Im now in Div 1 ffs

Not a chance D1 should be 1900 points, they’ll claim skill ratings the same. Bet you end up playing a few skelpers in D1. Game could do with about 1000 fixes they decide to change something that was fine the way it was. Strange move

I’m all for it :D better rewards for the time being and I’m back in d3 which will be full of d4 players
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
  • Sykesy

Im now in Div 1 ffs

I’m all for it :D better rewards for the time being and I’m back in d3 which will be full of d4 players

How? My rewards for D2 look exact same as my D3 rewards. Infact I’m looking at them now and their worse.

This simple and unnecessary change has flung me all over the shop.

D2 rank1 x2 rare mega packs.
    D3 rank1 x4 rare mega packs.

Know what I’d prefer. I’m one win off D1. Don’t even want to be in D1. Was content in D3.

• MarioMonk
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wait have they changed the requirements for rivals? I was a bawhair aff div1 last week and not played since.
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    Wait have they changed the requirements for rivals? I was a bawhair aff div1 last week and not played since.

ye. think theres only 4 divs in total now