poor game from mcgregor

Another who's a bit pap for Scotland
  • Sykesy
    4343 posts National Call-Up
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Surely that Figo upgrade sbc is wrong. Wtf

why

To upgrade your Figo you need to do all the sbcs you done before. 9 sbcs to complete. For a +1. Not a chance
  • fergoosee
    12079 posts Has That Special Something
    Surely that Figo upgrade sbc is wrong. Wtf

why

To upgrade your Figo you need to do all the sbcs you done before. 9 sbcs to complete. For a +1. Not a chance

lol mad
  • cmm_1991
    2066 posts Fans' Favourite
    Forrest should be starting
  • SC1967
    10645 posts Has That Special Something
    cmm_1991 wrote: »
    Forrest should be starting

Yep. Our most threatening attacking player.
  • SC1967
    McNulty has been comically bad since coming on.
  • fergoosee
    mcleish has to go. these 2 games haven been horrendous
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17181 posts World Class
    SC1967 wrote: »
    I wonder if cosgrove has any scottish in him
  • SC1967
    SC1967 wrote: »
    I wonder if cosgrove has any scottish in him

Hope McLeish doesn't frequent this thread...
  • Sykesy
    Gave in and traded in
    Mertens
    Carniball Hulk
    Ramos
    X3 informs
    UCL Sane
    Falcao UEFA card all untradeable plus 100k to get Vidal. Swap him with Reus. Put Ballack as holding CM and Vidal balances CM
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5638 posts Big Money Move
    Gave in and traded in
    Mertens
    Carniball Hulk
    Ramos
    X3 informs
    UCL Sane
    Falcao UEFA card all untradeable plus 100k to get Vidal. Swap him with Reus. Put Ballack as holding CM and Vidal balances CM

Why you submitting a player you fancied too much.... thought he was good?
  • Sykesy
    Gave in and traded in
    Mertens
    Carniball Hulk
    Ramos
    X3 informs
    UCL Sane

😂😂

Nobody stays too long. Ibra Tevez etc loved them eventually submit them to try something else.. He was pretty poor after the honeymoon period tbf
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    Gave in and traded in
    Mertens
    Carniball Hulk
    Ramos
    X3 informs
    UCL Sane

😂😂

Nobody stays too long. Ibra Tevez etc loved them eventually submit them to try something else.. He was pretty poor after the honeymoon period tbf

More like he was always gash just like people who use multiple loan cards in the weekend league, shouldn’t be allowed at all in a limited games mode.

It just cost me the chance to get Elite, love it but next week every single loan icon is getting done and I am using them, canna beat them join them.
  • Sykesy
    Gave in and traded in
    Mertens
    Carniball Hulk
    Ramos
    X3 informs
    UCL Sane

😂😂

More like he was always gash just like people who use multiple loan cards in the weekend league, shouldn’t be allowed at all in a limited games mode.

It just cost me the chance to get Elite, love it but next week every single loan icon is getting done and I am using them, canna beat them join them.

Disagree with you on this one. If the game gives you a card you should be able to use it on any mode. Don’t come back at me raging.... Just join the loan club crew
  • fergoosee
    Gave in and traded in
    Mertens
    Carniball Hulk
    Ramos
    X3 informs
    UCL Sane

😂😂

Disagree with you on this one. If the game gives you a card you should be able to use it on any mode. Don’t come back at me raging.... Just join the loan club crew

what about attribute cards?
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    Gave in and traded in
    Mertens
    Carniball Hulk
    Ramos
    X3 informs
    UCL Sane

😂😂

Not at all, if you can’t afford the card you shouldn’t be allowed to use it in a competitive game mode with limited games (any other mode is fine). Just like you aren’t allowed to use attribute cards in it, gives you an advantage that you previously never had.

Don’t you worry I’ll have every loan icon available for next weekend and any other possible loan card that I can’t afford just so I can gain an advantage!
  • fergoosee
    Gave in and traded in
    Mertens
    Carniball Hulk
    Ramos
    X3 informs
    UCL Sane

😂😂

Not at all, if you can’t afford the card you shouldn’t be allowed to use it in a competitive game mode with limited games (any other mode is fine). Just like you aren’t allowed to use attribute cards in it, gives you an advantage that you previously never had.

Don’t you worry I’ll have every loan icon available for next weekend and any other possible loan card that I can’t afford just so I can gain an advantage!

wont the cost of doing those sbcs to get the loan cards just cancel out any rewards you will get? seems pointless playing wl in that case
  • Sykesy
    I’m not trying to bam anyone up I’m just giving my thoughts on it. If they banned loan cards it wouldn’t bother me but same goes for now. Not fussed if someone uses a loan card against me. I got to try Kluivert out on the mode I play most so was perfect test for me.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    Gave in and traded in
    Mertens
    Carniball Hulk
    Ramos
    X3 informs
    UCL Sane

😂😂

wont the cost of doing those sbcs to get the loan cards just cancel out any rewards you will get? seems pointless playing wl in that case

I don’t play weekend league for the rewards so that doesn’t matter, I could get Elite 3 due to the loan cards rather than Gold 1. I’ll achieve a better rank using cards I can’t afford.
    I’m not trying to bam anyone up I’m just giving my thoughts on it. If they banned loan cards it wouldn’t bother me but same goes for now. Not fussed if someone uses a loan card against me. I got to try Kluivert out on the mode I play most so was perfect test for me.

You would 100% be fussed if someone had 5 loan cards (which comes to a total of just under 15 million coins market value) that are top tier level that they wouldn’t have had otherwise taking away your chance at a good finish. You can tell me you wouldn’t but I know fine well you would be in here fuming.

I couldn’t careless if it’s 1 card it won’t affect the outcome as much as 5 of them.
  • Sykesy
    I’d be a hypocrite if I complained mate. I done it last year with loan cards and currently using Kluivert. This year I haven’t used as many at the one time. Used 4 in my team last year for 20 games many a times so if it happens to me then I can’t really complain.

I do understand your point of view and know a few people have complained in the past about it but I don’t make the rules. Hopefully next weekend you can get higher finish. I can’t see EA changing it tbf
  • Sykesy
    Kluivert scores a hat trick in a 4-2 win to seal 20 wins. Considering the boy had a team of non rares serie A, Helped massively
  • MarioMonk
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    Does not bother me about loan cards. But I agree they should not be allowed in weekend league.
  • Derryboy1893
    3561 posts National Call-Up
    Gave in and traded in
    Mertens
    Carniball Hulk
    Ramos
    X3 informs
    UCL Sane

😂😂

I'm with Sykesy here, talking about "afford a card" and "competitive mode" on same sentence just wrong. All cards should be allowed. And I've got no problem with loan cards.

I stopped on 11 this week, game play was horrible and got dcd 5 times. Not getting booted from fut just put the match.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    Gave in and traded in
    Mertens
    Carniball Hulk
    Ramos
    X3 informs
    UCL Sane

😂😂

I'm with Sykesy here, talking about "afford a card" and "competitive mode" on same sentence just wrong. All cards should be allowed. And I've got no problem with loan cards.

I stopped on 11 this week, game play was horrible and got dcd 5 times. Not getting booted from fut just put the match.

It’s utter nonsense, shouldn’t be allowed at all.

Nobody should be allowed to use 5 loan cards in a single game.
  • Sykesy
    Gave in and traded in
    Mertens
    Carniball Hulk
    Ramos
    X3 informs
    UCL Sane

😂😂

Read last week on here somewhere that the no loss glitch is back. Not sure if it’s that or the fact the gameplay was shocking.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4404 posts National Call-Up
    Gave in and traded in
    Mertens
    Carniball Hulk
    Ramos
    X3 informs
    UCL Sane

😂😂

It’s utter nonsense, shouldn’t be allowed at all.

Nobody should be allowed to use 5 loan cards in a single game.

I'm with you on this one, hate it
  • Sykesy
    Anyone doing weekly objectives? Mainly thinking of doing them to submit them to sbcs. Gervinho and Ibra could come on as subs
  • fergoosee
    Anyone doing weekly objectives? Mainly thinking of doing them to submit them to sbcs. Gervinho and Ibra could come on as subs

nah sounds like way too much effort
  • Sykesy
    Was tempted. Then spent 15 minutes finding a game. Then start the game. He subs on Ben Arfa Kimpembe and Cornet. Won 2-1 after extra time. No thanks 😂

Where’s this first goal wins mob btw... seeing everywhere it’s non toxic and fun. That was murder