SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    NornIron wrote: »
    Rangers fans in Blackpool, some version of Every Saturday we follow.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Joerrfc55/status/1109551887756468226

That’s class
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 23
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Someone please talk me out of doing Kluivert. Done his loan card and 2 games in he’s impressed. Sheva swap deal is tempting but feeling a might regret it for future ones

Go for it

I’m already 3 sbcs deep. World class 83 and 84 done out of untradeables. Packed an 83 Kramaric for my troubles 😂

I’m away to sit and do Gerrard, decided that the only player I would want more than him in that role is Gullit and I ain’t affording him probably be priced far too high!

Played 5 I think now. He’s scored 3 but doesn’t have that snap shot power Sheva has. Everything else he’s fine. Passing much better. Noticed that instantly. Much crisper passing.

11-4 so far pen shoot out victory in 14th game. Scored all 5 which is a massive rarity for me

Gerrard looks brilliant but for obvious reasons I just can’t. Was one of my favourite players aswell the **** 😂
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    Someone please talk me out of doing Kluivert. Done his loan card and 2 games in he’s impressed. Sheva swap deal is tempting but feeling a might regret it for future ones

Go for it

I’m already 3 sbcs deep. World class 83 and 84 done out of untradeables. Packed an 83 Kramaric for my troubles 😂

I’m away to sit and do Gerrard, decided that the only player I would want more than him in that role is Gullit and I ain’t affording him probably be priced far too high!

Played 5 I think now. He’s scored 3 but doesn’t have that snap shot power Sheva has. Everything else he’s fine. Passing much better. Noticed that instantly. Much crisper passing.

11-4 so far pen shoot out victory in 14th game. Scored all 5 which is a massive rarity for me

Gerrard looks brilliant but for obvious reasons I just can’t. Was one of my favourite players aswell the **** 😂

just do him man. f your bigotry
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5694 posts Big Money Move

Go for it

Done him for a grand total of 320k and Prime Keane.

Managed to pull Birthday Costa, rest was awful bar him!
  • fergoosee

Go for it

u lucky c***
  • Sykesy
    I
    fergoosee wrote: »

Go for it

Cannot he running about Fifa with the rangers gaffer. Away ye go ya madman.

Go for it

I’ve yet to trade keane in also. Weirdest thing is my subs are stupid but yet each game their effective

Futmas Bruma anywhere across the midfield he’s frightening

Sinclair. Non biased. Best super sub I’ve had. He just bounces through anything.

Mbappe. Well he’s Mbappe. Unreal

Hate changing team when it’s doing well but bored senseless of same players
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    I
    fergoosee wrote: »

Go for it

Cannot he running about Fifa with the rangers gaffer. Away ye go ya madman.

Go for it

I’ve yet to trade keane in also. Weirdest thing is my subs are stupid but yet each game their effective

Futmas Bruma anywhere across the midfield he’s frightening

Sinclair. Non biased. Best super sub I’ve had. He just bounces through anything.

Mbappe. Well he’s Mbappe. Unreal

Hate changing team when it’s doing well but bored senseless of same players

That’s why I changed my team played like 600/700 games with the same boys then called it a day with them!
  • Sykesy
    I’ll hate doing them then they release upgrade packs etc I’m such a stingey miserable boy with coins would prefer to grind a few more for free so it’s not an expensive swap lol
  • Sykesy
    Showtime Pettis stealing all the bonuses. Cracking KO
  • Sykesy
    Sunday meltdown begins. 2 defeats in 3 games and can tell it’s going to be one of them days.

3 teams all have Gullit Mbape R9 etc Chance have you got, Draft teams these boys run about with. Forefitted the 4th soon as I saw the team 😂
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Birthday Pavard is doing a good job at CB. Shame about the 7 chem, but he's been great for me so far.
  • fergoosee
    paterson at striker today
  • SC1967
    edited March 24
    Uck. What’s the point of Scotland.
  • Sykesy
    Playing San Marino will probably score a hat trick.
  • Sykesy
    17 wins with 5 to play. Earliest I’ve ever get WL finished. Can chill and await sbcs appearing
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    Paterson up top is a cracking bit of patter
  • fergoosee
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Paterson up top is a cracking bit of patter

works for cardiff :joy:
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    Lovely header by Kenny
  • SC1967
    He’ll no doubt score now (albeit it’s only San Marino) but Fraser constantly flatters to deceive in a Scotland shirt.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    SC1967 wrote: »
    He’ll no doubt score now (albeit it’s only San Marino) but Fraser constantly flatters to deceive in a Scotland shirt.

Likewise with Jonny Russell

Never seen him do anything
  • SC1967

True.

It’s the hype surrounding Fraser that highlights him more. “Second top assister in the Premier League” etc etc.
  • fergoosee
    jesus san marino are actually able to get a couple chances against us
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class

True.

It’s the hype surrounding Fraser that highlights him more. “Second top assister in the Premier League” etc etc.

True he has been very very good in the premier league season though, hard to look good in this Scotland team also in fairness
  • Salty P3anut
    8414 posts League Winner
    We’re so so ****. Russia and Belgium are going to tear us to pieces especially away
  • fergoosee
    brutal half
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    edited March 24
    We'll beat Belgium no problem imo
  • SC1967
    We’re so so ****. Russia and Belgium are going to tear us to pieces especially away

Cyprus are no mugs either.

We’re in serious danger of being absolutely embarrassed in this group.
  • fergoosee

Cyprus are no mugs either.

We’re in serious danger of being absolutely embarrassed in this group.

cyprus were 4-0 up at this stage on thursday
  • Sykesy
    Surely that Figo upgrade sbc is wrong. Wtf
  • fergoosee
    Surely that Figo upgrade sbc is wrong. Wtf

why