SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• fergoosee
    12269 posts Has That Special Something
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Good news that Tierney isn’t playing. He was struggling in thr latter stages of the Dundee match.

Callum McGregor captaining. Well deserved.

best scottish celtic player captaining the team. cant complain
  • Sykesy
    4455 posts National Call-Up
    Hibee wrote: »
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Say someone buys a PS4 out the pub for 50 bar. That person then takes it up the road. Week later. Account suspended. After a weekend of emailing Sony he gets it back after being charged 10 quid... hour later banned again. Does that mean someone’s reported the console stolen? He can’t delete the main account that’s on their bit can delete his one?

You should get a notification email sent to
    Your account saying why it has been banned. But yeah if a PlayStation is banned then no account will work on it. It’s permanent as well, system bans can’t be lifted.

Aye he got one then they let him get his account back. He tried to play. Got kicked off 4 games in a row. Turned it off then went back and was locked out again 😂

I’ll assume that this time his console will be locked for good no doubt
  • Sykesy
    21 player sbc incoming.

21 players released

Fut birthday leaks need to be true. 21 different player sbcs. Got to imagine their releasing a high end icon into the bargain also.

Prices of Sule and Roberto are 100% profit but want to keep them now for Friday. Imagine prices will go down after promos but hassle of selling to buy back is brutal.
  • fergoosee
    21 player sbc incoming.

21 players released

Fut birthday leaks need to be true. 21 different player sbcs. Got to imagine their releasing a high end icon into the bargain also.

Prices of Sule and Roberto are 100% profit but want to keep them now for Friday. Imagine prices will go down after promos but hassle of selling to buy back is brutal.

21 sbcs is insane
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    21 player sbc incoming.

21 players released

Sold my team last week, prices already dropped on a lot of cards.
  • Hibee
    11848 posts Has That Special Something
    Say someone buys a PS4 out the pub for 50 bar. That person then takes it up the road. Week later. Account suspended. After a weekend of emailing Sony he gets it back after being charged 10 quid... hour later banned again. Does that mean someone’s reported the console stolen? He can’t delete the main account that’s on their bit can delete his one?

Your account saying why it has been banned. But yeah if a PlayStation is banned then no account will work on it. It’s permanent as well, system bans can’t be lifted.

Aye he got one then they let him get his account back. He tried to play. Got kicked off 4 games in a row. Turned it off then went back and was locked out again 😂

I would punt it to someone else in the pub 😂
  • Sykesy

I would punt it to someone else in the pub 😂

He’s just messaged me saying their asking for another 10 spot 😂 at this point I’m no even believing he’s emailing Sony 😂
  • Sykesy
    21 player sbc incoming.

21 players released

I haven’t bothered with my main account all week but my entire teams untradeable. Just got stuff in the club but with no Fifa points allowed I’ll just do sbcs for packs.
  • fergoosee
    21 player sbc incoming.

21 players released

I haven’t bothered with my main account all week but my entire teams untradeable. Just got stuff in the club but with no Fifa points allowed I’ll just do sbcs for packs.

can keep your wl rewards for packs on friday
  • Sykesy
    fergoosee wrote: »
    21 player sbc incoming.

21 players released

I’m refusing to believe you forgot I never registered... Ya D!ck

Actually tempted not to play again. Played rivals this week and it has been murder, only played 6 games on my main account this week
  • fergoosee
    21 player sbc incoming.

21 players released

Actually tempted not to play again. Played rivals this week and it has been murder, only played 6 games on my main account this week

;) i might keep mine
  • Sykesy
    21 player sbc incoming.

21 players released

;) i might keep mine

Do it!! You’ll pack nothin and see WL was pointless.
  • fergoosee
    21 player sbc incoming.

21 players released

;) i might keep mine

Do it!! You’ll pack nothin and see WL was pointless.

ye same as every other week :joy: not had anything since i got de bruyne ages ago
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17211 posts World Class
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    It’s a laugh so aye. Don’t get people who are genuinely upset about it
  • Hibee
    11848 posts Has That Special Something
    Nice to at last see a John McGinn IF. Totally unusable unfortunately :D
  • Sykesy

Trying my best to get him into my RTG account but failed, Would’ve been a decent addition.
  • fergoosee

Trying my best to get him into my RTG account but failed, Would’ve been a decent addition.

link to tierney, jack, forrest, fraser?
  • Sykesy

I’m a sad bitter man. I refuse to use Ryan jack 😂

Weah Sinclair
    Griffiths Brown Mcgregor Forrest
    Tierney Boyata VVD Arnold
    Alisson

Hard to manage him into that without changing much. Will get 40k tomorrow off Rivals so will have 60k to upgrade. Morelos sbc card is tempting cause Weah is horse
  • fergoosee

Weah Sinclair
    Alisson

Hard to manage him into that without changing much. Will get 40k tomorrow off Rivals so will have 60k to upgrade. Morelos sbc card is tempting cause Weah is horse

morelos is great. surprised about weah. not tried him yet
  • MarioMonk
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero

Weah Sinclair
    Alisson

Tbh his stats looked shocking. Free card tho so no brainer really.
  • jamle1874
    6685 posts Big Money Move
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    jamle1874 wrote: »

Was always going to happen
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    Got a red McGinn, unfortunately it wasn't even a hard choice. A 75,77, 79 or McGinn then Delaney in the other one. Rivals were horse **** too, Payet the best but 2 walkouts from WL rewards VVD and Hamsik, looks like a bad week to of missed @Sykesy
  • Sykesy
    Least I can’t rage about poor packs this week 😂
  • PintOfMagennis
    4449 posts National Call-Up
    Got a red McGinn, unfortunately it wasn't even a hard choice. A 75,77, 79 or McGinn then Delaney in the other one. Rivals were horse **** too, Payet the best but 2 walkouts from WL rewards VVD and Hamsik, looks like a bad week to of missed @Sykesy

Wanted that McGinn :s , stuck with Rooney
  • jamle1874
    6685 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone confident of winning today?
  • fergoosee

depends on the team selection. do we now have no lb with robertson n tierney out?
  • Sykesy
    Working in a job with the public as your custom... genuinely the worst move ever made. P45 incoming. That Fifa point ban might be through no choice of my owm soon 😂
  • PintOfMagennis
    4449 posts National Call-Up

depends on the team selection. do we now have no lb with robertson n tierney out?

shinnie I assume mate, not many options although rb still worries me more... o'donnell has been horrendous since the turn of the year