3240 posts National Call-Up
    chivas baby!!! :p
    B)
  • ThisVergaRA
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    #MOTMPuligol plox Or tortas think he was official motm would be dope asfu
  • Enzo_Perez_23
    293 posts Sunday League Hero
    I enjoyed baby Hernandez while I had him (until I did the prime Hernandez sbc) but I’d personally like to see him get taken out and replaced by Hugo Sanchez next year with the highest rated card actually being the best one. Maybe 92-93 pace and 73 physicality judging by previous fifa’s, and I’d like to see the same thing done for Jorge Campos and Rafael Marquez.
  • ThisVergaRA
    I enjoyed baby Hernandez while I had him (until I did the prime Hernandez sbc) but I’d personally like to see him get taken out and replaced by Hugo Sanchez next year with the highest rated card actually being the best one. Maybe 92-93 pace and 73 physicality judging by previous fifa’s, and I’d like to see the same thing done for Jorge Campos and Rafael Marquez.

X Q NO LOS DOS -___- mamon
  • Enzo_Perez_23

Hugo Sanchez, Rafael Marquez, and Jorge Campos would all make a dream team. Luis Hernandez out and add at least Jorge campitos and Hugo Sanchez we might have to wait a while for Rafael Marquez if you want to go about it the proper way
  • I enjoyed baby Hernandez while I had him (until I did the prime Hernandez sbc) but I’d personally like to see him get taken out and replaced by Hugo Sanchez next year with the highest rated card actually being the best one. Maybe 92-93 pace and 73 physicality judging by previous fifa’s, and I’d like to see the same thing done for Jorge Campos and Rafael Marquez.

Hugo Sanchez, Rafael Marquez, and Jorge Campos would all make a dream team. Luis Hernandez out and add at least Jorge campitos and Hugo Sanchez we might have to wait a while for Rafael Marquez if you want to go about it the proper way

Rt don't understand why they picked Hernandez. At least Borgetti would have made more sense but probably less appeal.
  • RayS
    25776 posts Player of the Year
    Let’s go TFC!
  • ThisVergaRA

Rt don't understand why they picked Hernandez. At least Borgetti would have made more sense but probably less appeal.

the hair bro, tonys mad bc he's bald asfu...

el cuau and bofo good shout out as well
  • ThisVergaRA
    RayS wrote: »
    Let’s go TFC!

ALAV XdDxxdd
  • ThisVergaRA
    ooohhhh yo yo yo yoooooo yo yo yo yo el q no salte es un guilo mariKon

XdxxddD vamos a comer sushi
  • Paradox562
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    Of course Liga MX wins another CCL. Boring
  • Paradox562
    ooohhhh yo yo yo yoooooo yo yo yo yo el q no salte es un guilo mariKon

XdxxddD vamos a comer sushi

wtf Job LMAO
  • Enzo_Perez_23
    edited May 2018
    hBT8Sng.jpg
    I tried to use Layun as a right back but Leroy sane tears him a new one Eryytime. Pizzaro is a decent little left back but I got my hopes up that we get our own Liga MX tots this year and ponce manages to squeeze into the final 23 man roster
    Post edited by Enzo_Perez_23 on
  • theduckisstillperfect21
    5879 posts Big Money Move
    RIP
  • xJonathan215
    58 posts Park Captain
    Americatrash :/
  • nooo_waaay
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Americajajajajajaja
  • nooo_waaay
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    hBT8Sng.jpg
    I tried to use Layun as a right back but Leroy sane tears him a new one Eryytime. Pizzaro is a decent little left back but I got my hopes up that we get our own Liga MX tots this year and ponce manages to squeeze into the final 23 man roster

Ponce is trash, so is Torres Nilo and Layun. EA is also only releasing a rest of world TOTS
  • Paradox562
    lets revive this ****, **** kik
  • ThisVergaRA
    pizarro :'( :'( :'(
  • ThisVergaRA
    No liga MX draft tourney this year :'( :'( I miss the the good old days :'( :'( :'(
  • Enzo_Perez_23
    edited May 2018
    [img][/img]behi8h.jpg
    This is the squad players and formation we need to take against Germany, Brazil, and the fifth game of the World Cup
  • Enzo_Perez_23
    edited May 2018
    I don’t want to spend anymore than I already have. I have my doubts about World Cup mode
    Layun on mid?
  • Enzo_Perez_23
    Layun on mid?

Yea 5 star weak foot and high/high work rates.

I could even use a 45(1) with just Jiménez as a striker and Jonathan Gonzalez taking Giovanni’s spot
  • ThisVergaRA
    no mames la berg tony
  • Enzo_Perez_23
    edited May 2018
    [img][/img]k6ltz.pngTpor favor virgincita
    Pinche Hector se pasa de mujeriego.
  • Wow