IF Trading Guidlines
The method works by a large amount of cards being placed on the market at an inflated price. It relies on lazy buyers who use the console (not proven) who do not take the time to search for the lowest price on players. They search the market and see all the players up at a set price and buy a player, thinking that must be his going rate. There are plenty of theories on why this works, but that's the one i'm going with!
- Please do not argue with each other! The thread will be locked if this occurs.
- Sticking together with prices etc will help each other make coins and keep bickering to a minimum.
- Buy times will be discussed in the thread i'm sure. I propose a buy within a percentage of the lowest range. Something like, do not buy cards unless they are within 5% of their MIN.
- All cards dealt with are 'cheap' IF's, please keep the thread on topic where possible.
- Some people stick to 8-10 cards of the same player. No more no less. Some others prefer just having 1 of each card, test both out & see what works best for you.
- When you sell a card, replace it with another where possible. It's always encouraging to post pics of your sales if you can. This keeps others up to date on sale prices and also helps others who may not have had a sale yet.
- As stated, this relies on a modicum of luck. This is not a quick flip method for making coins and does require some patience/faith. So do not start this method if you cannot spare the coins. Sales may come in the first hour, they may require a few days. This is not an exact science but it does work.
- Chem Cards and Position changes are not required but MAY help with a sale. I would also advise to buy fresh cards for attacking players but it is NOT necessary.
- Stick to the buy prices you agree on. Buying too high will reduce the profit margins for everyone (including yourself).
- Be aware of upcoming events & SBCS which could have an effect on any IF's you are holding/looking to buy. Be smart.
- Above all, respect one another.
QUICK GUIDE AND ANSWERS TO FAQ's
Minimum desired start capital 100k-150k
1 hour cycles work best
Best to buy fresh
For players which haven't hit discard (10k) leave these to hit lowest price for Monday/Tuesday pick up (although Thursdays with FUT Champs rewards may also be a good time to buy).
Research the thread
Make your own decisions
Don't moan if you do not get a sale
Stick to IF sales brags
Credit to @OoSUPERDANoO
for the OP.
Potentially edited once I have a bit more time.