182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sold Baines for 4.6
    Restocked for 1.9
  • ukler8
    4744 posts National Call-Up
    EthWal wrote: »
    Sold Baines for 4.6
    Restocked for 1.9

Listing all for around that price or just 1 odd sale?
  • EthWal
    ukler8 wrote: »
    Sold Baines for 4.6
    Restocked for 1.9

Listing all for around that price or just 1 odd sale?

Will try list all
  • azza452
    911 posts Semi-Pro
    Any reason to hold on to Kane? Managed to get one at 55k but its his max bin

Any chance it will increase?
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Got 60k useless.
    Any good shouts?
    PS - I suck at trading
  • EthWal
    Anyone having any luck with walcott? Want to stock up on him
  • t-mase
    489 posts Sunday League Hero
    Advait wrote: »
    Got 60k useless.
    Any good shouts?
    PS - I suck at trading

Bernat? On your coin level he would be good to try. Can be picked up for near discard and sold for 1.6-1.8k. Low risk
  • Mad-Maxxx999
    61 posts Park Captain
    Ok as promised here are some of my sales...as i have said before this method absolutely works...

Bare in mind...i live in Australia (good to buy to be fair) and sleep when most of europe is trading...if i can do this from here...there is no excuse for you if you are in NA or Europe :wink:

[img][/img]8_CC683_C0-5749-490_A-_BF3_C-0_AC43_E9_DB9_BF.png 728_DD601-9_CD4-4_A8_E-829_B-33_E695194_FCD.jpg E375_D4_B4-62_D4-4_FC9-842_D-5_CEC34_DB81_D2.png 4975_EDC7-95_FC-498_F-9_BF9-_EEB973_FA2981.png DDD7750_E-43_EE-4_D17-_B656-3_C0_C9_D26_A215.png 2_D833736-44_C5-419_E-87_D1-2_B2366_A18284.png D0_B61816-4_CF7-44_E7-_B088-_F531_B9_F8_A3_FD.png B68_D9_CED-4_D11-489_B-_BABD-_D82_A40_CA3532.jpg

U shud Really Up ur prices on 82+ players
  • Mad-Maxxx999
    61 posts Park Captain

xdLijCl.png
  • EthWal
    t-mase wrote: »
    Got 60k useless.
    Any good shouts?
    PS - I suck at trading

Bernat? On your coin level he would be good to try. Can be picked up for near discard and sold for 1.6-1.8k. Low risk

@t-mase has he worked for you in the past? if so how well?
  • EthWal
    edited October 2017
    If anyone on PS4 has any spare transfer list add on's in their catalogue a gift would be greatly appreciated. Recently switched from PC to PS4 so had to start all over.. currently sitting at a TP of 40 :sweat: cheers.

PSN: ethwal22
  • ukler8
    4744 posts National Call-Up
    Got 60k useless.
    Any good shouts?
    PS - I suck at trading

Anyone at a popular club with half decent stats.
    Monreal, Giroud, Shaw, Bernat etc.
  • Mad-Maxxx999
    61 posts Park Captain
    If anyone on PS4 has any spare transfer list add on's in their catalogue a gift would be greatly appreciated. Recently switched from PC to PS4 so had to start all over.. currently sitting at a TP of 40 :sweat: cheers.

Will gift it to u
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

I'll add you and send once I'm back home
  • JRCG29
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got 60k useless.
    Any good shouts?
    PS - I suck at trading

Is this just sniping and selling for a good price?
  • EthWal
    JRCG29 wrote: »
    Got 60k useless.
    Any good shouts?
    PS - I suck at trading

You buy lots of a player for the lowest BIN (not sniping) and then sell them for double what you paid for, so when you list them all at once people think thats the normal price and buy your player.
  • EthWal

I'll add you and send once I'm back home

Thanks man, much appreciated :smiley:
  • JRCG29
    Got 60k useless.
    Any good shouts?
    PS - I suck at trading

You buy lots of a player for the lowest BIN (not sniping) and then sell them for double what you paid for, so when you list them all at once people think thats the normal price and buy your player.

Okay cheers mate does this actually work? I've never traded or anything on any fut but really want a high rated icon. I've got 350 k atm
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got 60k useless.
    Any good shouts?
    PS - I suck at trading

Okay cheers mate does this actually work? I've never traded or anything on any fut but really want a high rated icon. I've got 350 k atm

It 100% works, some days are better than others but it definitely works. For example, over the weekend I made around 300k from sales, yesterday I sold two players making a grand total of 10k profit lol.

With 300k I'd recommend splitting your coins between this method and the discard IF method - have a look at both the PS and Xbox pages and you'll get the hang of it.
  • Jim115
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Gonna give Bernat and monreal a try , Bpl non rares doing well for me selling the more desired cards for around 1-1.5k buying all for 350
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2017
    Very slow day yesterday, although John Terry's have started picking up today.

5 sold - bought at 500-600, sold at 2,000-3,000
  • JRCG29
    Got 60k useless.
    Any good shouts?
    PS - I suck at trading

It 100% works, some days are better than others but it definitely works. For example, over the weekend I made around 300k from sales, yesterday I sold two players making a grand total of 10k profit lol.

With 300k I'd recommend splitting your coins between this method and the discard IF method - have a look at both the PS and Xbox pages and you'll get the hang of it.

Okay.. I'll take a look! Cheers
  • Mad-Maxxx999
    61 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2017

Did U get it? My PSN ID was BiLL
  • EthWal
    Got 60k useless.
    Any good shouts?
    PS - I suck at trading

Yeah, started yesterday with 15k coins now have ~90k
  • EthWal

Did U get it? My PSN ID was BiLL

Hey I got your friend request but didn't get the add on
  • EthWal

Will gift it to u

Thanks mate, you guys are the best :smiley:
  • EthWal
    @Mad-Maxxx999 and to the other guy who gifted me (don't know your username) thanks so much :)
  • JRCG29
    Just bought 12 ndidis for 400 each..m listing for 1000 let's see what happens
  • EthWal
    edited October 2017

Main thing is to be patient, it took me 3-4 cycles to start selling but it picked up from there. I suggest going for Lindelof for 500 and reselling for 1100-1400
  • Jim115
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2017

Main thing is to be patient, it took me 3-4 cycles to start selling but it picked up from there. I suggest going for Lindelof for 500 and reselling for 1100-1400

Also high rated English players do well and well rounded cards like fer sell quite alot