TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING

Comments

• Shaqattack6285
    965 posts Professional
    EthWal wrote: »
    bgp1845 wrote: »
    hot tip - aduriz is rated 84 and can be picked up for under 2k. he's not immensely popular so idk if i'd trade with him, but if you have the coins to sit on 20 or so of them i bet he nearly doubles when those "min squad rating: 84" SBC's start dropping.

Lol that’s what I have been saying I buy him for under 2k atm and sell for 3.2k

This absolutely works...

I am committed to makint this thread thrive as much as the xbox section.

Have been collecting some sales pictures will post it here to get this thread as active as it should be :smile:

The beauty of this method is quite literally there are no rules...buy low sell high thats it

Yes, please share what players work for you

I am out and about now will post pictures later..

Players that have worked for me...a lot

Aduriz
    Godin
    Mustafi
    Bernardo
    Lindeloff

These have consistently sold

Odd sales...so so many..:just buy a couple and try...if you dont want to invest too much...just buy popular players close to discard and mark them up to your desire...

This is definitely NOT a get rich quick method...risk is risk...but it genuinely works
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    :+1:
  • ukler8
    4744 posts National Call-Up
    Monreal, Karius, Giroud and Moreno all selling very well. Monreal the easiest
  • EthWal
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ukler8 wrote: »

How much are you buying/selling Monreal for?
  • DavidDeBeard
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Currently have 50k lying around, with 10 relists a day how much can I make? Obviously not expecting an exact answer but a rough estimate?
  • Doddy92
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Decent overnight sales
    42d3756293339f7346fbecffb8955ad6.png

• FootyFootyFootball
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Currently have 50k lying around, with 10 relists a day how much can I make? Obviously not expecting an exact answer but a rough estimate?
    It could be anything from 0 to 100k really.

But if you sell 0 today then you'll sell tomorrow or the next day. There's no guarantees but you'll do well not to make any profit at all.

As long as you're patient.
  • ukler8
    4744 posts National Call-Up

Buying for 700-800, selling for 1.7-1.9k
  • DavidDeBeard

But if you sell 0 today then you'll sell tomorrow or the next day. There's no guarantees but you'll do well not to make any profit at all.

What would be the best way to go about it then? I was thinking 11 cards of each player with about 5 different players, would that work well?

• Doddy92

What would be the best way to go about it then? I was thinking 11 cards of each player with about 5 different players, would that work well?

That would work fine. It's exactly what I have been doing, although I only buy 10 of each and just restock periodically. Scroll through the last few pages to see what players people are using. Pretty much impossible to put a figure on how much you'll make as sales rely on lazy buyers and luck.
  • DavidDeBeard
    Doddy92 wrote: »

That would work fine. It's exactly what I have been doing, although I only buy 10 of each and just restock periodically. Scroll through the last few pages to see what players people are using. Pretty much impossible to put a figure on how much you'll make as sales rely on lazy buyers and luck.

Makes sense, how much have you made in total using this method in how long, just for a bit of context? I'm STILL locked out of the transfer market on the web app so there's basically no point me starting now as I can't resist during the day, I'm going to start as soon as it unlocks.
  • t-mase
    489 posts Sunday League Hero

Makes sense, how much have you made in total using this method in how long, just for a bit of context? I'm STILL locked out of the transfer market on the web app so there's basically no point me starting now as I can't resist during the day, I'm going to start as soon as it unlocks.

A good day for me is about 70k profit and a bad day about 20k. Requires patience this method but worth it.
  • Doddy92

Not a huge amount yet, around 150k ish. Have 50k coins and about 100k in investments. I haven't spent a penny on fifa points, just sold everything I had from starter packs and went from there. Planning to build up a good stack of coins and then move on to IF trading, which I made a fortune from in 17.
  • DavidDeBeard
    20-70k a day is more than good enough for me, as soon as they let me access the transfer market I'll fill up my transfer list. I used the IF method in 15 and made my first million but it's too much of a grind if you can't afford more than the discard IFs if I'm honest.
  • EthWal

Buying for 700-800, selling for 1.7-1.9k

Thanks, Monreal selling very well
  • heduwer
    69 posts Park Captain
    i bought many Milner for 750-800 coins and listing for 1,4-1,6k. Sold 3-4 for one cycle :)
  • Kingchavez_152
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fellaini I managed to sell one for 5.7k last night lol
    I think he is certain to get an inform with his brace might be a good idea to pick up a couple
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Monday came and you deffo can see it in sales! :smiley:

How is everyone doing?
  • EthWal
    mHazard wrote: »
    Monday came and you deffo can see it in sales! :smiley:

How is everyone doing?
    I only sold 5 players today after about 7 cycles.. transfer list full at 40 because I started a new acc :(
  • FootyFootyFootball
    On an an otherwise very slow day - 3 baines sold for 5,100 4,500 and 3,700

Restocked all for 1,500
  • Kingchavez_152
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m doing ehh sold one aduriz after a cycle for 3100

Currently have 98 cards in the pile

8X inform brahimi for 25k
    24x fellaini for 5700
    The rest aduriz for 3.2k

And I hav a decent team hoping to buy maldini/roberto Carlos
  • EthWal
    heduwer wrote: »
    i bought many Milner for 750-800 coins and listing for 1,4-1,6k. Sold 3-4 for one cycle :)

Thanks - sold 1 in my first cycle after only buying 5
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Claudio Bravo sold for 9,200, bought for 2,100 :D
  • EthWal
    Just sold him @ 4.3, bought for 1.9
    download.jpg
  • DeCaje
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect

24x fellaini for 5700
    The rest aduriz for 3.2k

Fellaini sells for 5700? I've flipped a few but 5700 would seem like itd take long
  • PS-GamerNeil
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite

I've made 100k on a single player over the last two days all while being away from home in a weekend away with the GF. Buying at 700-900 and selling quite slot at 1200-1300. Doing this on a mass scale make coins B)

Find a player it work with and go balls deep
  • Kingchavez_152
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    DeCaje wrote: »

24x fellaini for 5700
    The rest aduriz for 3.2k

Fellaini sells for 5700? I've flipped a few but 5700 would seem like itd take long

I was surprised to and he sold almost instantly I was like wtf haha maybe I just got really lucky
    Just listing a 5700 in hopes more people will up his pricd for his upcoming inform
  • CeeQue
    11002 posts Has That Special Something
    qP5w188.png

Found a lucky punter on the Cesc sale. I packed him and chucked him on the AH lowest is 29k atm.
  • Kingchavez_152
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just sold a fellaini for 5,100
  • Pengwin
    1210 posts Professional
    just sold a perisic for 13,500, picked him up for 5.8 last week!