TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING

Comments

• FootyFootyFootball
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    nickrahbek wrote: »
    I've just packed Hummels and it seems like he goes for around 44000 coins.

My question is.
    Should i sell him now or will he rise?
    If i sell him, what would you suggest for investment instead?

Thank you guys for an amazing forum with great tips for trading :)

No one really knows 100%, but to give you a bit of context, Fifa 17 he was 44k on release day, by 8th October he peaked at 127k.

This year he's higher rated than he was last year.

As I say, there's no way of knowing 100%.... but I know what I would do.
  • nickrahbek wrote: »

My question is.

No one really knows 100%, but to give you a bit of context, Fifa 17 he was 44k on release day, by 8th October he peaked at 127k.

Thank you so much for that info, excatly what i was hoping for. I will definitely keep him a week and keep a close eye on his price.

Now that you had so good info, what would you invest in if you had around 100k? :smiley:
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite

My question is.

Thank you so much for that info, excatly what i was hoping for. I will definitely keep him a week and keep a close eye on his price.

Now that you had so good info, what would you invest in if you had around 100k? :smiley:

No worries

Hard to say on the 100k, I'd be tempted by some discard IF trading but might be better using golds for a bit. The xBox thread is flowing a bit more freely on this as some of them have had access for a lot longer.

Have a read through a few of the more recent pages and you'll get the idea

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/306721/trading-with-golds-non-pre-in-form-trading-low-coin-start-early-hype/p1
  • chokosc
    2845 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why is Lucas Leiva selling for so much now? I flipped some in the morning buying at 500 and less, selling 950 but now cheapest BiN is 2.5k :o
  • CeeQue
    10991 posts Has That Special Something
    oDDaax5.png

Sales have been decent but I'm getting 1/2 sales and hour.
  • t-mase
    485 posts Sunday League Hero
    chokosc wrote: »
    Why is Lucas Leiva selling for so much now? I flipped some in the morning buying at 500 and less, selling 950 but now cheapest BiN is 2.5k :o

I would assume that people expect a mane player of the month?
  • nickrahbek wrote: »

My question is.

He was a OTW though so wasn't in packs
  • CeeQue
    N5sM8eN.png

Decent
  • CeeQue
    nAUk8Ro.jpg

Lets crack on Mustafi for 3.8k.
  • Kingchavez_152
    1460 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve been trading with aduriz sells well for 3k
  • Jorihenderson
    1027 posts Professional
    Just sold pablo mouche for 7k, why??
  • Will this work with more expensive players 20k plus?
    Anyone tried it?
  • t-mase
    Will this work with more expensive players 20k plus?
    Anyone tried it?

It in theory works with any player. You're relying on someone being lazy and seeing your particular card and then choosing the buy it.

Patience is the key with this method though so be prepared to invest your coins and don't expect an immediate nibble, though that would be nice!
  • t-mase
    edited September 2017
    jLMedlt.jpg

Mustafi for 11.5k. Nope, no idea either. Bought with 50 mins left. Lowest bin right now is 5.3k that I saw. Bought for 4.5k last night.

Takes my coin total over 300k on the whole. If all my TP sells I'll have 400k. Nice start to the game for me.
  • EisenErmin
    5772 posts Big Money Move
    selling huge amounts of Millner for 1,6K. He cam be bought on open nids for around 800-900. Shifting about 3-4 per circle and did it for 3 days so far. Sold at least 70 so far since wednesday
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    I cant get Millner to sell much at the moment.. takes a lot of cycles to get them to go.. yesterday went ok with him though.
    any others that I can try ? little over 100k now to speend, but still **** teams to play with.. did pack Eriken yesterday though
  • t-mase
    How is everyone getting on today?

Slower day for me but a big sale on Mustafi for another 5k profit.

Some smaller profits in Mignolet, Lamela and Lindelhof.

Made the squads I wanted to play with for the time being and still on 320k coins so overall very happy with this start.
  • Pattebennekou
    1422 posts Professional
    Been flipping Khedira on regularly for 12-13k a piece.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    yWBF5Ln.png
  • EthWal
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Starting to stock up on Fellani after his brace, assuming he’ll get an IF. His lowest BIN seems to be 2.9k..
  • t-mase
    EthWal wrote: »
    Starting to stock up on Fellani after his brace, assuming he’ll get an IF. His lowest BIN seems to be 2.9k..

Did the same. Have about 15 in my trade pile listing them all for between 6-8k at the moment. Bought for no more than 2.8k
  • EthWal
    t-mase wrote: »
    EthWal wrote: »

Did the same. Have about 15 in my trade pile listing them all for between 6-8k at the moment. Bought for no more than 2.8k
    WIll list for the same, hopefully we can catch a few lazy buyers before TOTW release
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    1UtFk9Y.png
  • chokosc
    2845 posts Fans' Favourite
    Could possibly get to 120k tomorrow morning if my pile sells. Don't have many players but some people have started undercutting so I just hope they sell after this cycle.

Not bad for me considering I started the day at like 90k built a team and done SBCs (not sold anything I got from them).
  • t-mase
    chokosc wrote: »
    Could possibly get to 120k tomorrow morning if my pile sells. Don't have many players but some people have started undercutting so I just hope they sell after this cycle.

Not bad for me considering I started the day at like 90k built a team and done SBCs (not sold anything I got from them).

No such thing as undercutting in this method. You're selling players for more than their minimum BIN as such nobody can undercut you.

• bgp1845
    1810 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2017
    hot tip - aduriz is rated 84 and can be picked up for under 2k. he's not immensely popular so idk if i'd trade with him, but if you have the coins to sit on 20 or so of them i bet he nearly doubles when those "min squad rating: 84" SBC's start dropping.
  • Kingchavez_152
    1460 posts Play-Off Hero
    bgp1845 wrote: »
    hot tip - aduriz is rated 84 and can be picked up for under 2k. he's not immensely popular so idk if i'd trade with him, but if you have the coins to sit on 20 or so of them i bet he nearly doubles when those "min squad rating: 84" SBC's start dropping.

Lol that’s what I have been saying I buy him for under 2k atm and sell for 3.2k
  • Shaqattack6285
    965 posts Professional

This absolutely works...

I am committed to makint this thread thrive as much as the xbox section.

Have been collecting some sales pictures will post it here to get this thread as active as it should be :smile:

The beauty of this method is quite literally there are no rules...buy low sell high thats it
  • EthWal

This absolutely works...

I am committed to makint this thread thrive as much as the xbox section.

Have been collecting some sales pictures will post it here to get this thread as active as it should be :smile:

The beauty of this method is quite literally there are no rules...buy low sell high thats it

Yes, please share what players work for you
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero

That's crazy just picked up 5 all less than 1.5k some less than 1k. An SBC with minimum rating will be great for him thanks