TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING

Comments

• Torminator
    1322 posts Professional
    patricko13 wrote: »
    hey guys, i've been selling walcott / welbeck and ben yedder. Now i'm up 200K. Should i keep trading with these "low" rated players and move on to bigger players or stay with them ? what's your opinion ?

I also still ise wellbeck and wallcott. Will continue to doing so. I like paying <1k per player because it limits the downside risk. With profits I passively invest in OTW and sell them once they rise after a good match.

• EthWal
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Torminator wrote: »
    hey guys, i've been selling walcott / welbeck and ben yedder. Now i'm up 200K. Should i keep trading with these "low" rated players and move on to bigger players or stay with them ? what's your opinion ?

I also still ise wellbeck and wallcott. Will continue to doing so. I like paying <1k per player because it limits the downside risk. With profits I passively invest in OTW and sell them once they rise after a good match.

How much do you list them for? Lost some coins with Walcott early on
  • Y778.png
    Y777.png
    Beautiful morning
  • quikzyyy
    242 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    marv37 wrote: »
    Y778.png
    Y777.png
    Beautiful morning

how are they even selling for 2k? they can be picked up at discard lol
  • Akifo
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    quikzyyy wrote: »
    Y778.png
    Y777.png
    Beautiful morning

how are they even selling for 2k? they can be picked up at discard lol

Never underestimate the laziness of fifa players

istock-lazy-kid.jpg
  • patricko13
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I was afraid as time goes people would go for higher players but i still sell welbeck at 2,5k so i'll continue.

Just bought a few if dost on the side.
  • EthWal
    anyone willing to donate me a tp upgrade? I've reached my max @ 70 :D
  • EthWal
    edited October 2017
    sales from the last day
    ee34a397e761f8eba9b956eaa920a136.png
  • quikzyyy
    242 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I was afraid as time goes people would go for higher players but i still sell welbeck at 2,5k so i'll continue.

how many of them are you listing at once if I may know?
  • bgp1845
    1813 posts Play-Off Hero
    the two front runners for POTM are KDB and sane, both city players and you'll no doubt need a team with city players and right now you can pick up stones and bravo for discard.

got 10 bravo, 20 stones, and i'm personally banking on sane over KDB so i picked up 20 konoplyankas (previous club) for discard as well. even if thats wrong they're still pretty decent players to use this method with, went ahead and listed all of them up for 1800 in anticipation for a price rise and a few sold already on accident.
  • romanceintx
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any thoughts on Higuain for TOTW 7?
  • Torminator
    1322 posts Professional
    edited October 2017
    My biggest problem is restocking on players.. every time i have 25 of the player I trade with an SBC hits and they are insta binned haha. Especially those nice <1.5k 83 rated players. They sell for 3,5k.
  • Sirin
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    @marv37 how many times do you have to relist to sell a Welbeck? I have been listing mine all day and not one sold yet.
  • Denisianes
    8128 posts League Winner
    My biggest problem is restocking on players.. every time i have 25 of the player I trade with an SBC hits and they are insta binned haha. Especially those nice <1.5k 83 rated players. They sell for 3,5k.

When something is insta binned, you must know that your price was too low. Aim higher. Some 83s are selling for 5-6k.
  • Sirin wrote: »
    @marv37 how many times do you have to relist to sell a Welbeck? I have been listing mine all day and not one sold yet.

Relisting them 7-8 times per day. Sold another 4 during the day today.

• Sirin
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sirin wrote: »

Relisting them 7-8 times per day. Sold another 4 during the day today.

Ive listed them around 7 times already today and not 1 sold, guess you're just having more luck than i do :D @marv37
  • Torminator
    1322 posts Professional
    Denisianes wrote: »

When something is insta binned, you must know that your price was too low. Aim higher. Some 83s are selling for 5-6k.

Haha, yeah I know but this was pre SBC. Good thing i also always have 50 on trade pile.

• Just sold Subasic for 9000.
    Why he's so much worth now?
  • Torminator
    1322 posts Professional
    So how is everyone doing? Formme the method still works great. Changed 2 players around because 1 wasnt selling. The new guys sells great.
  • patricko13
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    quikzyyy wrote: »

how many of them are you listing at once if I may know?

I have around 30 welbeck in my transfert list i think.
  • CeeQue
    11017 posts Has That Special Something
    I stopped ages ago glad its still paying off for some.
  • Torminator
    1322 posts Professional
    Dont forget to restock tonight when monthly rewards hit.
  • EthWal
    Dont forget to restock tonight when monthly rewards hit.

Help me out here - who's good for you? Sold out on everything and looks like their prices have gone up too much, except for Gueye
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pepe bought for 15k just sold for 28.5k. Lovely
  • JRCG29
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does this still work guys?
  • Giacdeman
    220 posts Sunday League Hero
    JRCG29 wrote: »
    Does this still work guys?

Yes, steady profit. Don't expect massive profits daily.