TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING

Comments

• Pxul_
    7903 posts League Winner
    yann m'vila pick up for under 500 sells for 600 little but often
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Very slow day for me in comparison to the Xbox boys, most likely because of the lack of coins in the PS4 market for the moment. Anyone having any luck?

How are the coin totals looking so far? I'm sitting on around 18k tied up in players. I've done one of the SBC's but barley broke even
  • Pengwin
    1210 posts Professional
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    yann m'vila pick up for under 500 sells for 600 little but often

I think hold him until people realise he is important in the prime 9 for French teams?
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Sales picking up a bit today

2x Rooneys at 6,400
    1x Torres at 4,800
    3x Bony at 2,400

Will start getting some pictures up when the games out and the tradings a bit more free flowing
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Damn, Mvilla seems to going for min atm.
  • CeeQue
    10999 posts Has That Special Something
    zqGkopj.jpg

1st bite restocked another 2 more.
  • Jaymizzo
    CeeQue wrote: »
    zqGkopj.jpg

How? He is going for around 3k~4k atm
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Jaymizzo wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »
    zqGkopj.jpg

How? He is going for around 3k~4k atm

Just how one of these methods works, individual players up and lazy/over eager buyers. There's a few lads on the xbox thread making a killing doing this

I tend to buy more at a time and try and fill the front page
  • Hey guys, had some success with Clyne bought at 3,800 sold for 7k. Currently testing el shaarawy, hoping for sales this afternoon when the kids are back from school.

Also generally invested in a few cheap Liverpool + Southampton players waiting for Mane POTM hype train.

Don't have a full copy of the game yet, would someone be so kind as to increase my trade pile?
  • Pxul_
    7903 posts League Winner
    iParkez wrote: »
    Hey guys, had some success with Clyne bought at 3,800 sold for 7k. Currently testing el shaarawy, hoping for sales this afternoon when the kids are back from school.

Also generally invested in a few cheap Liverpool + Southampton players waiting for Mane POTM hype train.

Don't have a full copy of the game yet, would someone be so kind as to increase my trade pile?

omg i didnt think of this!! i need this too!
  • Dowls98
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    iParkez wrote: »
    Hey guys, had some success with Clyne bought at 3,800 sold for 7k. Currently testing el shaarawy, hoping for sales this afternoon when the kids are back from school.

omg i didnt think of this!! i need this too!

Do you not need to go into the catalogue yourself to accept them? and then into UT to activate? Might be wrong.
  • CeeQue
    PvfAIVA.jpg

Bought at 18k may get 1 more
  • iParkez
    19 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2017

Ah **** do you? Just an idea I had, never tried it before.
  • CeeQue
    8qG4LL1.jpg

Cazorla - 4.8k
    Gamiero - 12k
  • Dowls98
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    535541d492c515809b45c18599a828b9.png

Hysaj been doing well too.
  • Wrighty_boii
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    1st Cycle buying Ben Davies for 400coins and selling for 850 BIN. Same with Bacca. Sold x2 Davies and x1 Bacca. Really wish this thread was as active as the XB1.
  • CeeQue
    1st Cycle buying Ben Davies for 400coins and selling for 850 BIN. Same with Bacca. Sold x2 Davies and x1 Bacca. Really wish this thread was as active as the XB1.

Yeah i had a few bites not buying anymore though going to focus on IFs. Or unless they are high rated.
  • Doddy92
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Have been gradually building up my coin total the past two days - buying Correa between 1.1 - 1.3k and quick flipping for around 300 coin profit. I bulk bought Phil Jones and Julian Brandt and they are moving along for twice what I paid.
  • Pattebennekou
    1422 posts Professional
    Been doing this since yesterday. Been regularly flipping players for 1-4k profit a pop. Usually getting a few sales per cycle. Nice way to steadily improve your coin total!
  • CeeQue
    edited September 2017
    J06jzEz.png
    Vju8cVm.png

Both Cahill & Silva about 4k each Rui about 1200. Burki 2.5
  • CeeQue
    aNEXcfH.png

That was a 59 :D min BIN
  • Pengwin
    1210 posts Professional
    There is a player I'm flipping who you can win 400 open bid pretty much every time and then can bin him for 700 instanstly
  • Tommygunn
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    I picked up Harry Kane for 11k a few days back he’s now about 55k. You think that’s the hype of the hatrick and if so sell him or just his value settling as more coins in the market
  • CeeQue
    edited September 2017
    Ex4PBdC.jpgc3MuUJc.jpg

Aurier & Lallana 10k eack
    Sirigu 750 coins and Izquerido 4k

• HakunaMatataSH
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2017
    just wanna buy Gueye under 11k then boom... :p :p

DKx4FwfUQAAkowj.jpg

• bgp1845
    1810 posts Play-Off Hero
    you guys just doing the IF method will NIF's while they're still somewhat scarce?
    tried to do that early on when web app released but instead just bought 20 something squad fitness cards.
  • Doddy92
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Correa, Brandt and Jones working well, all selling for double what I paid. Stuck with a max 30 player transfer list though! :/
  • Rogerio8
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Open bidding is working well this year! Picked up a few cheap players trying to flip for a small profit on BIN
  • Jaymizzo
    Damn, been a very slow day today. Havent shifted anything when yesterday things were flying like hotcakes. Might have to sell Deli Ali to reach my target
  • Kingchavez_152
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    Been slow for me to I went from 60k to 150k two days ago now I haven’t made anything