Buying Fifa points on the Web app?

RDR123
286 posts Sunday League Hero
With only a few days to go before the web app is released I was just wondering if you can buy them through the web app? I've never brought fifa points in my life but as I only pre ordered the standard edition then I might be up for getting a few at the start :D

Comments

• Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    I dont think you can. If im not mistaken, for that purpose, you'd have to buy them on fifa 17 and do the one time transfer thing
  • RDR123
    I dont think you can. If im not mistaken, for that purpose, you'd have to buy them on fifa 17 and do the one time transfer thing

Okay, what's the one time transfer and how do you do it?
  • mascherano16
    1168 posts Professional
    RDR123 wrote: »

You have you start up the full game on console then you can do the one time transfer if i'm not mistaken
  • Nervous_Nick
    5260 posts Big Money Move
    it would be cool if they changed the web app and let users buy fifa points.
  • dupree
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    So no1 will have fp on the 21st to buy packs?
  • dupree

You have you start up the full game on console then you can do the one time transfer if i'm not mistaken
    ?
  • RDR123
    Right so no fifa points untill you get the full Fifa 18 game?
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    dupree wrote: »

?

He's correct

You need to be on the actual game to make the one time transfer
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something

Xbox and PC users will be able to buy FP from the 21st if they are subscribed to EA Access.

PS4 users, that have bought the icon/ron edition, will need to wait until the 26th.
  • dupree

Xbox and PC users will be able to buy FP from the 21st if they are subscribed to EA Access.

PS4 users, that have bought the icon/ron edition, will need to wait until the 26th.

Ty