OT- Gameshare

jjmmww1
1587 posts Play-Off Hero
Can anyone tell me how this works?
Do i just need to put my account on friends xbox and download fifa 18?

Comments

• krakos000
    17426 posts World Class
    I'm curious too. Might do this for my neighbor. How does buying fifa points work? Obviously just MY account will get them if I buy them?
  • P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    you need to put your account on his and his account on yours and you need to make his xbox your home console and make your xbox his home console.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    you need to put your account on his and his account on yours and you need to make his xbox your home console and make your xbox his home console.

This

And then buy the game on your account on your console, and it will be waiting in his ready to install section.
  • krakos000
    17426 posts World Class

You don't just change it his home console being my Xbox? I have to make mine be his Xbox? Sounds kind of sketchy. I don't want to lose any of my account or anything
  • Hitman_Hatton
    krakos000 wrote: »

You don't just change it his home console being my Xbox? I have to make mine be his Xbox? Sounds kind of sketchy. I don't want to lose any of my account or anything

It's not sketchy, and you won't lose your account

Just make sure its with someone you trust, and even then you can setup a password so they can't access your account their end

They don't even need to access your account to download the game
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    @krakos000 Its easy. I did this with some mod from another forum for 17.

You swap account information & add each other's account with the pass codes . Go to settings, Personalization , my home xbox . done.
  • MisterJV
    I did this with dude last yr for 17 but he is going PS4 route this year. Dude was so nice that he let me download Madden 18 , PES 17 , Destiny 1 . I gave him an xbox GC in exchange for Fifa 17. Was easy as hell
  • krakos000
    17426 posts World Class
    Ahh okay gotcha! Thanks guys :) I told my neighbor I would do it if he actually plays the game lol he stopped playing 17 midway through
  • MisterJV
    edited September 2017
    @krakos000 The account who purchased the game will only receive the bonus items such as packs,loans, kits etc. Just an FYI if you were wondering.
  • jjmmww1
    1587 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2017
    Ok thanks for clearing that up will be doing that with my friend as its simpler and saves money
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    I game share and it's great.

Shame the guy I share with hates football.
  • Ringle
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Doing this with my Son this year
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm guessing this works for digital copies only?
  • Hitman_Hatton
    maymanpele wrote: »

Correct.
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    maymanpele wrote: »

Correct.

Gracias.