Early access

Antti
589 posts An Exciting Prospect
How does it work? I've ordered the game from local gamestore, do they ship it 3 days earlier or what? Some kind of digital early download or?

Thanks

Comments

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    *smashes head against wall*
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    *smashes head against wall*

lol

I do wonder if some people stop and think 'let me check the forum first' before posting a thread.
  • Antti
    edited September 2017
    Can't be bothered to search tens of pages for answer

Instead of posting pointless stuff you could have answered to my question and done something useful today. Well, what you can expect from these forums nowadays
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Why should we help you if you can't be bothered?
  • Antti
    Why should we help you if you can't be bothered?

I think that's the reason for these forums? Help each other out. Much faster this way than searching 49 pages of this section
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Well you'd have found your answer by now had you searched.
  • Antti
    Well you'd have found your answer by now had you searched.

Did it before posted this thread and couldn't find answer
  • Skinz2k15
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Depends on what version you have ordered tbh. Ronaldo and icon will have early access from 26th. Normal version will only be released on 29th
  • Hitman_Hatton
    Antti wrote: »
    Can't be bothered to search tens of pages for answer

Instead of posting pointless stuff you could have answered to my question and done something useful today. Well, what you can expect from these forums nowadays

Me, Dave and a few others have been doing our best to help people out with answers, but when it comes to a point of seeing the same question for about the 15th time you have to wonder why some don't have a quick search.

Not being bothered doesn't cut it for me. That's a lazy mindset.
  • Antti
    edited September 2017
    Skinz2k15 wrote: »
    Depends on what version you have ordered tbh. Ronaldo and icon will have early access from 26th. Normal version will only be released on 29th

Ronaldo one

I knew when the early access comes out but i'm interested how it's put into practice
  • Zhyquron
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you pre-ordered the Ronaldo edition in a store, you'll get the disc on the 26th.
  • GoodnightIrene
    4167 posts National Call-Up
    Op has a mindset problem imo
  • Antti
    Zhyquron wrote: »
    If you pre-ordered the Ronaldo edition in a store, you'll get the disc on the 26th.
    Thanks mate
  • Antti
    Op has a mindset problem imo

I'm completely fine thanks :)
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Skinz2k15 wrote: »

Ronaldo one

I knew when the early access comes out but i'm interested how it's put into practice

It's released as a normal game would be. Stores will have the disc.
  • Skinz2k15

This basically.
  • Hitman_Hatton

You hope you will, but it all depends on the store getting them sent out on the Saturday prior to release.

Sending them out on the Monday will be cutting it very fine.
  • Antti
    Hmm, so the best way is to download the game from PS store, that's how you get the early access on 26th certainly. Takes ages to download it from the store though
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16627 posts World Class
    Hmm, so the best way is to download the game from PS store, that's how you get the early access on 26th certainly. Takes ages to download it from the store though

You can download it 2 days early from the store but just can't play it until the 26th.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

You hope you will, but it all depends on the store getting them sent out on the Saturday prior to release.

You could pick it up at the store like I will.
  • Zhyquron
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite

I've read one this forum that you can start the download earlier. Don't know if it's true.
  • Antti

You can download it 2 days early from the store but just can't play it until the 26th.

Ah that helps a lot, thanks for the info
    hayhor1 wrote: »

You could pick it up at the store like I will.

That's an option too, cheers
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16627 posts World Class

I've read one this forum that you can start the download earlier. Don't know if it's true.

Yea download on the 24th but can't play until 26th on psn.
  • Skinz2k15

Yea download on the 24th but can't play until 26th on psn.

This has been the case the last few years. I don't expect it to be any different this year!
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner
    Is it different on Xbox then? Cos mine says it's pre downloaded
  • Benja190782
    1871 posts Fans' Favourite
    Year my Icon Edition is also already downloaded on my Xbox One.
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    all you need to do is scroll down and youll already see threads on this... fail