Price predictions on prime icon Larsson?

exzoo
31940 posts National Team Captain

Comments

• Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    cheers
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    700k?
  • Orison
    48663 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Impossible to predict imo. We don't have any idea how the market will be, how fut champs effects the market this year or how often these icons get packed.

I'm going with atleast 800k+ for every forward prime icon SBC and a much higher price for the tradeables.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    edited September 2017
    Orison wrote: »
    Impossible to predict imo. We don't have any idea how the market will be, how fut champs effects the market this year or how often these icons get packed.

I'm going with atleast 800k+ for every forward prime icon SBC and a much higher price for the tradeables.

I think the SBCs will be tradeable aswell

Or has it been confirmed?
  • Orison
    48663 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Santiago wrote: »

I think it was confirmed that the SBCs will be untradeable. Not 100% sure tho.
  • ZizioGardo
    1395 posts Professional

The Prime Icons will also be in packs for a limited amount of time, so it will be very unlikely that the SBCs will be tradeable. What is more likely is that the Prime Icons will be very expensive on the transfer market, and the SBCs will be cheaper, but untradeable.

Was there even a tradeable Player SBC in FIFA 17 at all?
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    up
  • Khalabeeb
    727 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vieira will be interesting.
  • CornishLad
    23818 posts Club Captain

Na I personally don't think they should be. Well at least hope they aren't
  • Khalabeeb
    727 posts Sunday League Hero
    Benn wrote: »
    Khalabeeb wrote: »
    Vieira will be interesting.

Please don't go OT and try and ruin someone's thread.

Ok
  • Sanchezzzz
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    @DaveSaves you're an expert with these right?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    My crystal ball is broken tonight
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    up

• Reus
    22558 posts Club Captain
  • Reus
    22558 posts Club Captain
    Reus wrote: »

I'm thinking more 585k

Hmmm maybe 513k then
  • AIeks
    4989 posts National Call-Up
    500-600k
  • AIeks
    4989 posts National Call-Up
    And why is this not a poll???
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    300k for the first couple of weeks, then rising to 600k by Christmas, then a slow descent from then on, settling at about 150k after TOTS.

Just going by the price progression most low end legends followed this and last fifa.

Not sure if this year will be the same at all, the whole market and sbc set sounds as though it is being thoroughly revamped.
  • iitalic
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2017
    300k for the first couple of weeks, then rising to 600k by Christmas, then a slow descent from then on, settling at about 150k after TOTS.

Just going by the price progression most low end legends followed this and last fifa.

Not sure if this year will be the same at all, the whole market and sbc set sounds as though it is being thoroughly revamped.

so prime Larson will be 1/3 price of weah? weah was 1.5-1.7 mill until February. 90 rated striker is not a low end legend
  • xHerdie
    4042 posts National Call-Up

Larson was between 400-500k first few months this year for his current card... can't see his prime being even cheaper
  • Diggy
    13633 posts Has That Special Something
    50p
  • Stu768
    911 posts Professional
    Does any one think the low rated gullit or viera will sit under a mill ?
  • M98H
    12921 posts Has That Special Something
    Stu768 wrote: »

I'd say so, all guesses though, prices could be a lot higher than people think
  • M98H
    12921 posts Has That Special Something

No as you'll need them to get the prime one

@Benn have they confirmed whether or not you can pack the prime versions? Or only available in SBCs?
  • Jeffraoo
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special

That's not confirmed. The only example we saw was a Prime Ronaldo SBC, that doesn't mean that every single Prime SBC needs an Icon.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Jeffraoo wrote: »

That's not confirmed. The only example we saw was a Prime Ronaldo SBC, that doesn't mean that every single Prime SBC needs an Icon.

It's indeed not confirmed but it is very likely
  • Jeffraoo
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jeffraoo wrote: »

It's indeed not confirmed but it is very likely

I don't think so, EA hate hoarders. They will do anything to keep people in the dark. So many ways to make an expensive SBC, no need to include an Icon.
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    When everthing settles i'd say 500k