Man City's home kit is WRONG on fifa 18 demo

Not sure how but Fifa have got City's home kit wrong, on the demo they have some sort of design on the chest of their home kit yet in real life they don't, also their kit should be a lighter blue.. Typical Fifa, not even a City fan and this is embarrassing

Comments

• King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    They will get it sorted for the real game.
  • They will get it sorted for the real game.

Hopefully mate
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

Hopefully mate

Are you new to FIFA?
  • ChrisW1991 wrote: »

Hopefully mate

Are you new to FIFA?

No why?
  • SteveG
    1487 posts Play-Off Hero

Hopefully mate

Are you new to FIFA?

lol
  • ZizioGardo
    1391 posts Professional
    Not sure how but Fifa have got City's home kit wrong, on the demo they have some sort of design on the chest of their home kit yet in real life they don't, also their kit should be a lighter blue.. Typical Fifa, not even a City fan and this is embarrassing

The real life kit do actually have that design on the chest. You just need to look very closely to see it. But it is there. It's just not as visible as in FIFA 18. It's more subtle in real life.
  • ZizioGardo wrote: »

The real life kit do actually have that design on the chest. You just need to look very closely to see it. But it is there. It's just not as visible as in FIFA 18. It's more subtle in real life.

No it doesn't lol
  • ZizioGardo
    1391 posts Professional
    edited September 2017
    ZizioGardo wrote: »

No it doesn't lol

Are you blind? Just google the kit, and then look veeery closely. The design is on the kit, it is just barely visible.

If you still have a very hard time seeing the design on the kit, then go on the Man City shop and look at the kit there. You can even zoom in on the shirts on their site. The chest design is there.

Eventhough the design is there on the real life kit, I do agree with you that EA didn't make the kit right.
    The colour is wrong and even the chest design is not 100 % correct.
  • I can confirm that the pattern is on the city shirt, like the guy said above if you go onto the Man City store and look at KDB to left you can see the design on his shirt
  • Currieman
    4920 posts National Call-Up
    It'll all be sorted for the real game. Tons of players on the demo aren't at their correct clubs either.
  • Banno89 wrote: »
    I can confirm that the pattern is on the city shirt, like the guy said above if you go onto the Man City store and look at KDB to left you can see the design on his shirt

OK no worries when I zoomed in I couldn't see it on the shirt I looked at.. I must be blind like he says haha
  • ManzGOTIT
    2219 posts Fans' Favourite
    Didn't they get City's shirt wrong on FIFA 17? With the side stripe that they never fixed
  • They will get it sorted for the real game.

This 100%
  • TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up

What kind of design? They have what I assume is breathable paneling on the front which looks like some sort of 'cross' or something?
  • mascherano16
    1151 posts Professional
    Banno89 wrote: »
    I can confirm that the pattern is on the city shirt, like the guy said above if you go onto the Man City store and look at KDB to left you can see the design on his shirt

OK no worries when I zoomed in I couldn't see it on the shirt I looked at.. I must be blind like he says haha

Should be clear to see the pattern and textures on this pic

manchester-city-17-18-home-kit-2.jpg
  • TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    Having looked at the official match shirt and then the replica, it appears the replica doesn't have the chest design to that of the match shirt.

http://shop.mancity.com/stores/mancity/en/c/football-kits/home-kit-2017-18

Just zoom in on the official match shirt and then zoom in on the replica.
  • ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Banno89 wrote: »

Should be clear to see the pattern and textures on this pic

manchester-city-17-18-home-kit-2.jpg

Ahh yeah thanks mate, I must have been looking at the replica
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Yeah it's so unrealistic!! The emptihad is sold out every game too. Sort it out EA!