TOTS So Far

1
Mattheos
1352 posts Professional
Who are the players that have wowed you and which ones have disappointed you guys?

Comments

  • PSoul
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bolasie is quite incredible. Very fun to use. I expected it though.
    Callum Wilson is ridiculously good. Feels like a better version of Aubameyang.

    The one that surprised me is Azpilcueta. The guy is a tank. Always in the right position, always auto tackles, also he's so strong. Best defender I've ever bought.

    De Gea is woeful... And the sad thing is, I have him as an untradeble.
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    PSoul wrote: »
    Bolasie is quite incredible. Very fun to use. I expected it though.
    Callum Wilson is ridiculously good. Feels like a better version of Aubameyang.

    The one that surprised me is Azpilcueta. The guy is a tank. Always in the right position, always auto tackles, also he's so strong. Best defender I've ever bought.

    De Gea is woeful... And the sad thing is, I have him as an untradeble.

    Yeah I'm looking forward to trying Bolasie, I might get him when he drops a bit or the pack gods may bless me.

    Azpilicueta is very good I like him better than Clyne.
  • jenksiee123
    21474 posts Club Captain
    edited May 2015
    Dybala, Van Beek, Bolasie, Hazard, Marchisio, Gaya and Tolisso have impressed me the most. Ntep, Henderson and Schneiderlin have been the worst I've used so far.
  • Liam9lfc
    8527 posts League Winner
    I haven't been disappointed with any of the tots I've used tbf

    Bolasie, Dybala, hazard, Alexis, Costa and Clasie have impressed the most though. But as I said all the ones I have I've been impressed with :)
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    7 chem Azpi at RB since he's right footed. Absolute champ.

    Easy to fit into teams as well.
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    Liam9lfc wrote: »
    I haven't been disappointed with any of the tots I've used tbf

    Bolasie, Dybala, hazard, Alexis, Costa and Clasie have impressed the most though. But as I said all the ones I have I've been impressed with :)

    Love to try Dybala, I might see if I can get him during the Serie A Tots
  • Dunk
    2012 posts Fans' Favourite
    Erkin is amazing for his price :D

    But the one that shocked me the most thus far would be Henderson, expected a meh well balanced card but he's actually really effective, 99 stamina is so handy :D
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    Dunk wrote: »
    Erkin is amazing for his price :D

    But the one that shocked me the most thus far would be Henderson, expected a meh well balanced card but he's actually really effective, 99 stamina is so handy :D

    Yeah Henderson has actually been pretty good for me as well.

    Got to admit I discarded Erkin when I packed him :/

  • Dunk
    2012 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mattheos wrote: »
    Dunk wrote: »
    Erkin is amazing for his price :D

    But the one that shocked me the most thus far would be Henderson, expected a meh well balanced card but he's actually really effective, 99 stamina is so handy :D

    Yeah Henderson has actually been pretty good for me as well.

    Got to admit I discarded Erkin when I packed him :/

    Blasphemy, I literally bought one just because of his price :D
  • MaTT93
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dunk wrote: »
    Erkin is amazing for his price :D

    But the one that shocked me the most thus far would be Henderson, expected a meh well balanced card but he's actually really effective, 99 stamina is so handy :D

    Agree completely. One of the few cm I feel actually dictate my play. He's also got a heck of a shot on him
  • King Kanu
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TOTS Murphy - best silver targetman in the game TOTS Toni will have noting on him
  • almost_able
    87 posts Park Captain
    Dunk wrote: »
    Mattheos wrote: »
    Dunk wrote: »
    Erkin is amazing for his price :D

    But the one that shocked me the most thus far would be Henderson, expected a meh well balanced card but he's actually really effective, 99 stamina is so handy :D

    Yeah Henderson has actually been pretty good for me as well.

    Got to admit I discarded Erkin when I packed him :/

    Blasphemy, I literally bought one just because of his price :D

    ^^ this
  • KingLionel10
    15025 posts World Class
    Bolasie, Dybala, Cazorla, Van Beek, Clasie are class

    De Gea is possibly the worst goalie on the game. How on earth he is so bad I'll never know.
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    edited May 2015
    I'm a big fan
    Bolasie, Dybala, Cazorla, Van Beek, Clasie are class

    De Gea is possibly the worst goalie on the game. How on earth he is so bad I'll never know.

    good to know about De Gea I might buy Adrian instead, least if he sucks it's only 20k.
  • Maziac
    811 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2015
    PSoul wrote: »
    Bolasie is quite incredible. Very fun to use. I expected it though.
    Callum Wilson is ridiculously good. Feels like a better version of Aubameyang.

    The one that surprised me is Azpilcueta. The guy is a tank. Always in the right position, always auto tackles, also he's so strong. Best defender I've ever bought.

    De Gea is woeful... And the sad thing is, I have him as an untradeble.

    De gea's nif card is miles better than that that tots... What is wrong with ea lol

    I hand that tots for about 10 games, Iost 8 of those 10 due to basically not having a goalkeeper. Literally more goals were scored than he had saves. Unreal. Sold, put courtois back in and back to winning games.
  • MoonwalkerD
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOTS Hazard: best player I have used since I sold my RB Ronaldo, he's just a joy to play with, i don't care that Imm currently losing over 800k on him because the market is flooded by him atm on PS4 :smiley:
    TOTS Aguero: an amazing striker, will finish everything, is always in the right position and an amazing partner for Hazard at striker
    TOTS Sanchez: very fun to play with, he's so quick and his dribbling is out of this world, scores a lot of goals even though I use him at RM
    TOTY De Gea: surpisingly good, I didn't expect that after everyone on the forums said that he sux
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    If you guys had to pick, who you pick between Fabregas & Cazorla?
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    Really enjoyed using Bolasie, Erkin, Azpilicueta, Ba and Matic. Diego Costa has been standout though, he's just amazing. Everything you could want in a ST.

    Santi Cazorla, Kane and Henderson have all been disappointing in some way or another but De Gea has been the worst I've used so far. Made some great saves at times but never kept me in games and he was always fumbling stuff like corners or crosses.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Austin is amazing for me.
  • jordansky1111
    6945 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2015
    Mattheos wrote: »
    If you guys had to pick, who you pick between Fabregas & Cazorla?

    What position/formation?
  • BlitzersNL
    24352 posts Club Captain
    Cazorla is probably the best player I've used this year. Also had the luck of packing Messi, but Cazorla is so much better.

    Austin is close to being a god too
  • Ykr
    3041 posts National Call-Up
    De Gea makes good reflex saves but he always refuses to handle the ball. He just parries it back into danger every damn time
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    Mattheos wrote: »
    If you guys had to pick, who you pick between Fabregas & Cazorla?

    What position/formation?

    I'm thinking a CM in a 4-3-3 (2)? the one with 2 CM's and a CDM.
  • jordansky1111
    6945 posts Big Money Move
    Mattheos wrote: »
    Mattheos wrote: »
    If you guys had to pick, who you pick between Fabregas & Cazorla?

    What position/formation?

    I'm thinking a CM in a 4-3-3 (2)? the one with 2 CM's and a CDM.
    Fabregas then imo.

  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    Mattheos wrote: »
    Mattheos wrote: »
    If you guys had to pick, who you pick between Fabregas & Cazorla?

    What position/formation?

    I'm thinking a CM in a 4-3-3 (2)? the one with 2 CM's and a CDM.
    Fabregas then imo.

    Would he double as a CAM, if I decide to switch?
  • BlitzersNL
    24352 posts Club Captain
    Mattheos wrote: »
    Mattheos wrote: »
    Mattheos wrote: »
    If you guys had to pick, who you pick between Fabregas & Cazorla?

    What position/formation?

    I'm thinking a CM in a 4-3-3 (2)? the one with 2 CM's and a CDM.
    Fabregas then imo.

    Would he double as a CAM, if I decide to switch?
    yes
  • JNO
    19 posts Ball Boy
    So jealous of all the people that said Dybala. There were a select few tots cards I told myself I had to get. All the rest are good and seem like I'll be able to obtain. Dybala, I've searched for for at least a week and a half. Seen two and got beat to both.
  • Batman_Llanber
    1183 posts Professional
    My bolasie is keeping hazard out of the team, also very impressed with Henderson and Terry
  • Dunk
    2012 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mattheos wrote: »
    If you guys had to pick, who you pick between Fabregas & Cazorla?

    Cazorla every time.
  • Dave
    923 posts Semi-Pro
    Marcelo the perfect LB. B)
Sign In or Register to comment.