Gold Upgrade SBC

Rizzywizzy6786
190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited September 2017
Not sure if anyone has seen and I know the game is dead but they've changed the requirements for Gold Upgrade SBC. Any 11 players, nice way to clear out your entire club
Post edited by Rizzywizzy6786 on

Comments

• Woodersinho
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sweet, thanks for the heads up. Had been churning through the dud cards in my club over the last few weeks so this makes it way easier. Assumed they'd totally torpedo the chances of packing anything half-decent with this change but I've done a couple with the new rules and got some reasonable cards like Perisic & Gundogan (even though i'll probably never play with them)
  • My pack only account just got interesting. Injection of a bit of life into it for me personally for another 2 weeks
  • Halta002
    1107 posts Professional
    Wow thanks ! I think it will be the time to get rid of 1000 bronze players i have
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Halta002 wrote: »
    Wow thanks ! I think it will be the time to get rid of 1000 bronze players i have

Wait..... Any 11 GOLD players with no chemistry needed or ANY 11 players of any type?
  • aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite

Wait..... Any 11 GOLD players with no chemistry needed or ANY 11 players of any type?

Any 11 not gold
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero

Doesn't have to be gold, and the chemistry requirement is removed too.

Best pull was Coutinho 86 and De Vrij...
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks for the heads up @Rizzywizzy6786
  • Halta002 wrote: »

Yup anything

Did about 10 and 82 rated rami was my best pull ...still big ups to ea
  • Strange they've done the same for Bronze upgrade but not Silver
  • Colt_seevers
    1106 posts Professional
    Was just on there and it's still 11 gold players on mine?
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    cool.. still have some players left that I can get ridd off
  • Tim2724
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    tried it once with 11 untradeable bronzes ....and packed Lloris and SIF Konoplyanka....
  • Absolutely brilliant way to rinse all unused cards in the club just before the demo comes out

The good ones i packed so far are

Rashford IF
    Thago Silva
    Dybala
    Miranda
    Buffon
    Cesc

Still got over 15-20 packs to open and then i am done with fifa 17
  • Jobiwan
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    Did 43 and got matuidi as the best...
  • Tommygunn
    3154 posts National Call-Up
    Done 18 and got Defoe as best
  • FC Maexle
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thats amazing
    Nice work ea <3
  • keyroy
    1611 posts Play-Off Hero
    I quicksold most my players a month back for a few coins but had enough left for one and got neto lol
  • Rulistening
    1929 posts Play-Off Hero
    Naingollan and Hamsik from 39 of them. Not too bad at all
  • Jobiwan
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    Naingollan and Hamsik from 39 of them. Not too bad at all

You done alright there
  • Yermawfc
    2089 posts Fans' Favourite
    Manolas carvahal best pulls so far
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Done 56, notable pulls were IF Forsberg, Auba, Ozil and D. Costa as well as few other 84's.
  • sami sinno
    1089 posts Play-Off Hero
    Guys they changed it now . My bad luck
  • sami sinno wrote: »

Ffs!! I just spent like 30k on bronze packs! What a waste of time. What happened there then!?
  • Yermawfc
    2089 posts Fans' Favourite
    sami sinno wrote: »

Wtf...pity they weren't so quick to fix seasons glitch
  • dieiscast
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    ...and I thought: very nice of EA. One good thing after all... but they always manage to disappoint...
  • Shaqattack6285
    965 posts Professional
    edited September 2017
    dieiscast wrote: »
    ...and I thought: very nice of EA. One good thing after all... but they always manage to disappoint...

Seriously how the f does it harm ea to have this going for the last week of fifa

Seriously dumb to remove this

Give with one hand take it back asap if it doesnt benefit them

Why bother fixing the glitch if it was a glitch...
  • serrer7
    1448 posts Play-Off Hero
    dieiscast wrote: »

Seriously how the f does it harm ea to have this going for the last week of fifa

Seriously dumb to remove this

Give with one hand take it back asap if it doesnt benefit them

Why bother fixing the glitch if it was a glitch...

• Woodersinho
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Guys, learn from this for FIFA 18: The golden rule of FUT is if something seems too good to be to true then exploit it asap until they close that loophole
  • I dont know why this really is irking me but I genuinely felt this was a brilliant end to fifa 17 with this sbc...

Something was telling me that this will be patched up...and well they did it...

What annoys me is that they saw a glitch...and knew it had little to no impact to anything considering the demo is a week away...yet they decided to fix it...even tho it harmed no one
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    I dont know why this really is irking me but I genuinely felt this was a brilliant end to fifa 17 with this sbc...

Agreed. I wish I had more time to do more seeing some of the awesome pulls you guys made.