Obviously when your time is up!

Comments

• Sercs
    19180 posts World Class
    yes
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Yes.

Every time you start the game during the trial it will tell you how long is left in whole hours i.e.

You have less than 10 hours remaining
    You have less than 9 hours remaining

It won't keep you posted if you stay in the game. Only when you load the game. So if you spend 2 hours in the game first time you'll never see the 'less than 9 hours' message.

And when you get to 0 it will just die without warning! It's easy to keep track of it with the stopwatch on your phone though. Just start and stop it from when you first launch to when you turn the console off/quit the app.
  • Henstock
    2753 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sercs wrote: »
    yes
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Yes.

Every time you start the game during the trial it will tell you how long is left in whole hours i.e.

You have less than 10 hours remaining
    You have less than 9 hours remaining

It won't keep you posted if you stay in the game. Only when you load the game. So if you spend 2 hours in the game first time you'll never see the 'less than 9 hours' message.

And when you get to 0 it will just die without warning! It's easy to keep track of it with the stopwatch on your phone though. Just start and stop it from when you first launch to when you turn the console off/quit the app.

Thanks guys!
    Yeah I'll probs just time it to make sure too
  • Sercs
    19180 posts World Class
    also need to make sure you dont run out of time tbh

if you run out.. mid game.. you end up missing out on the web app as it becomes locked until you log back into the game on console. Happened to me, super annoying
  • Henstock
    Sercs wrote: »
    also need to make sure you dont run out of time tbh

if you run out.. mid game.. you end up missing out on the web app as it becomes locked until you log back into the game on console. Happened to me, super annoying

Hahahaha :D That'd be the worst
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Another thing is to make sure you close the game when you're done so it doesn't run in the background
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    I think I will just do a 10 hour sitting on one day.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    coatsy2008 wrote: »

I'm gonna try and be restrained and spread it out. 26th is full release so 2 hours a day on 21st-25th takes me nicely to full access....
  • Dan is Clutch
    28435 posts Player of the Year

I'm gonna try and be restrained and spread it out. 26th is full release so 2 hours a day on 21st-25th takes me nicely to full access....

That's what i do every year. Stopwatch on my phone and restrict myself to 2 hours max per day.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

Gonna load up FP on the first day then switch to web app and open through them and then play draft throughout the 10 hours I think
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Good thing is I have to go to work that weekend so I won't just smash through the 10 hours in one day lol
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner

That's what i do every year. Stopwatch on my phone and restrict myself to 2 hours max per day.

That's always my aim but I normally blow it in a couple of days. I was hoping City were home on the Saturday as that's a day where I basically wouldn't be able to play it anyway but we're away, so I can see me having used it all by the end of the 23rd :lol:
  • Henstock
    Think I might just go for two five hour sittings. I usually play better in larger sittings so hopefully it'll work out!
  • LuckyStrikE
    3484 posts National Call-Up
    I usually save 2 hours before release so I roll right into it
  • Olleman
    14309 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2017
    Going for 1 or 2 sittings My self :) I have no controll :joy:
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero

Ha I wish I could even get to spend 2 hours a day! :(
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4408 posts National Call-Up
    I use my 10 hrs then my brothers 10 hrs within the first 2-3 days. Then I just have to wait of course.
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    There was a way to play unlimited last year. Hope it works this year too lol.
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    Am I wrong to assume that you'll come across more courteous players during early access because people won't want to waste their time watching replays and running to the half-way line shooshing and dabbing?
  • Dan is Clutch
    28435 posts Player of the Year
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    Am I wrong to assume that you'll come across more courteous players during early access because people won't want to waste their time watching replays and running to the half-way line shooshing and dabbing?

This is the FIFA community. You're more likely to come across people who think it's funny to waste everyone's 10 hours.
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner

Exactly the same as any FIFA. Just because you have limited time to play doesn't mean they will act all nice :D
  • BenzP7 wrote: »

How was that again? Was it where you require another account with EA Access then you sign in and then switch to your main profile or something? I'm sure it was something like that.
  • o Timisss x
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BenzP7 wrote: »

How was that again? Was it where you require another account with EA Access then you sign in and then switch to your main profile or something? I'm sure it was something like that.

Ya
  • BrentfordFC
    13437 posts Has That Special Something

No. They will want to waste your time :joy:
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    It's the first time they can watch how replays look, what are the new celebrations. Why shouldn't they watch them?
  • BrentfordFC
    13437 posts Has That Special Something
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    It's the first time they can watch how replays look, what are the new celebrations. Why shouldn't they watch them?

Yeah because watching a 3 yard tap in cutback is somewhat exciting right ?

Lelel
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Does EA normally put out special packs at the start of the game? Or can we only open the 7.5k ones
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    SergiuLive wrote: »

Yeah because watching a 3 yard tap in cutback is somewhat exciting right ?

Lelel

Go easy on him. Probably rarely scores, so makes the most of it when he does :trollface:
  • Sellish
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2017
    Just don't spend your last hour on FUT mate. That's why you have career mode.
  • DougInskip
    7670 posts League Winner
    When does early access begin? 21st?