I won to BPL TOTS tournament and I didn't get my rewards

I won to BPL TOTS tournament and I didn't get my rewards.

Comments

• NejvetsiBorec
    1198 posts Professional
    Unlucky, what team did you use?
  • TOTS Kane, Sturridge, Cuadrado, Schurrle, matic, van persie, Koscielny, kompany, clichy, walker da gea
  • fab1owz
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Well, I've won it 2 times, the first one got nothing, and the second one got the premium pack. Maybe It happened because I did the forfeit glitch first time
  • fab1owz wrote: »
    Well, I've won it 2 times, the first one got nothing, and the second one got the premium pack. Maybe It happened because I did the forfeit glitch first time

I used the glitch the first time, got nothing. Did not use it the second time, got nothing.
    Also used it for the TOTS Community tournament and got my reward.
  • Campino
    27126 posts Player of the Year
    Team of the tournament apparently wins it

I won it twice and got the coins and pack twice but controlled both finals and won with a 2-0 & a 3-1 scoreline
  • Hippyboy6
    16884 posts World Class
    It could be the thing that even though you won, you weren't deemed to be the best team. It's a stupid rule but I've seen loads of people having the same problem.
  • Campino
    27126 posts Player of the Year
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    It could be the thing that even though you won, you weren't deemed to be the best team. It's a stupid rule but I've seen loads of people having the same problem.

Imagine playing a cup final beating a team 2-1 and they winning the cup because they had more shots and possession :D
  • Hippyboy6
    16884 posts World Class
    Campino wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

Imagine playing a cup final beating a team 2-1 and they winning the cup because they had more shots and possession :D
    It's a joke, but could you imagine the look on Mourinho's face when they gave the PL title to someone else lol
  • Crossland
    7815 posts League Winner
    I won it last night and got 2 packs lol but pre ioulsy won it and didn't get any !