The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

EA Chat actually just resolved an issue I had.

maTTeOs_mAZzA
3259 posts National Call-Up
After trying several times, I've finally come across a game advisor that was extremely helpful, knew what I was talking about and fully resolved my issue.

Any one else had the same good luck as I have just had? I think now is definitely the time to contact EA chat as FIFA 18 is being released soon and I don't think EA would want too many customers p!ssed off so close to the new release. Honestly can't believe it. I'm truly gobsmacked. :D

Comments

• Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Lies
  • MysticM
    1064 posts Professional
    After trying several times, I've finally come across a game advisor that was extremely helpful, knew what I was talking about and fully resolved my issue.

Any one else had the same good luck as I have just had? I think now is definitely the time to contact EA chat as FIFA 18 is being released soon and I don't think EA would want too many customers p!ssed off so close to the new release. Honestly can't believe it. I'm truly gobsmacked. :D

What was the issue?,
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Yes they gave me 5 extra club restarts because I used all 5 and wanted to start another one
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    MysticM wrote: »

What was the issue?,

I accidentally linked my new PSN account with an origin account I used with my old PSN, so I was unable to redeem any of the catalogue items such as transfer list size, coin boosts etc.

I requested for my new PSN account to be removed from the old origin account and to be linked with the new origin account I created. This was done with no fuss, I tried several other advisors before and they had no idea what I was going on about.

If you ever come across a guy named Prasoon you're in luck.
  • Hobbstar148
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    or Subrat
  • reddrum26
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fake news
  • Alternative facts.
  • MysticM
    1064 posts Professional
    MysticM wrote: »

What was the issue?,

I accidentally linked my new PSN account with an origin account I used with my old PSN, so I was unable to redeem any of the catalogue items such as transfer list size, coin boosts etc.

I requested for my new PSN account to be removed from the old origin account and to be linked with the new origin account I created. This was done with no fuss, I tried several other advisors before and they had no idea what I was going on about.

If you ever come across a guy named Prasoon you're in luck.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ me, call the presses.
  • DeCaje
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lol inb4 everyone that contacts EA chat will now specifically ask for Prasoon. The new equivalent of "I wanna speak to the manager!"
  • Peggy
    12 posts Ball Boy
    I can comirm this was a lie, I repeat I can comfirm this was a lie. PM