OT: Forza 5 GOTY edition free with gold

Santiago
21486 posts Club Captain
Worth downloading? Never played Forza

Comments

• SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Only played forza 4 on xbox 360 and I say it's worth for the visuals alone. It had stunning mountain landscapes to drive through at different time of the day.
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    its worth it for free, and with all the updates

it was failure when it came out though.

nurburg ring is awesome though B)
  • IDARYL
    5625 posts Big Money Move
    Worth it just to crash into people to wind them up, used to do it on forza 2. Full of try hards them racing games
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    IDARYL wrote: »
    Worth it just to crash into people to wind them up, used to do it on forza 2. Full of try hards them racing games

whats the point of playing a 'racing SIM' if you want to play bumper cars?

i'm mastered avoiding sad [email protected] who wait a lap to smash into me.
  • IDARYL
    5625 posts Big Money Move
    Recardo wrote: »

Because its funny how angry people get. I bought forza 2 to play normal but when you've got theses wanna be Louis Hamiltons having a moan because you're taking the wrong line or going to slow I soon realised the game was more fun if you actually hit these players
  • Reus
    22434 posts Club Captain
    Recardo wrote: »

Because its funny how angry people get. I bought forza 2 to play normal but when you've got theses wanna be Louis Hamiltons having a moan because you're taking the wrong line or going to slow I soon realised the game was more fun if you actually hit these players

Maybe because they bought a game to race and some **** keeps crashing into them for no reason
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    forza has a ghost league now. less arguing.

• ORANGEeffect05
    20298 posts Club Captain
    Might DL myself, haven't played the FM in a while and miss Horizon
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Not bad