PES are coming for you EA...

Quinn87
1898 posts Fans' Favourite
Time to get your fingers out of your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and start listening to the players...

PES demo is out on August 30th and they have full rights to Barca, Dortmund, Inter Milan and Liverpool... Won't be long before they start challenging for full rights.

Personally I hate PES with a passion... But if they can get together a half decent game, I'd happily switch over from this heap of ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Comments

• AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    It's rubbish. They have nothing to worry about
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    They're years behind when it comes to online modes. PES used to be the game that aimed for simulation, was difficult to master. That has changed, their gameplay is very simplistic now. I like they way the give you the percentages on landing an elite player, the passing is brilliant. Defence, Shooting aren't as good as Fifa. I find the barca favouritism very peculiar. They've the rights to other teams, but slap barca all over the game.

I'll try the demo next week, although after playing the beta. I'm not sure I'll bother getting the game this year. It still has lots of faults, a few things really bug me such as the excessive replays, simplistic defending, shooting variety, GK animations, opponents skipping celerbrations and lag cheating.
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    4 clubs? jeeez seems like the ea beastlords dont have anything to worry about
  • Fab wrote: »

Next year they will have 8 so their going in the right direction
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    Fab wrote: »

SOURCE
  • xHades
    14889 posts Has That Special Something
    Every year I see people here say it's finally the year of PES.

It sucks every year worse than FIFA's worst lows.
  • Fab wrote: »
    Fab wrote: »

SOURCE

Lost it sorry
  • Libguy
    5380 posts Big Money Move
    Konami could literally give out PES for free and it would have 0 impact on FIFA.
  • I SiR MartY I
    15953 posts World Class
    It's rubbish. They have nothing to worry about

• RadioShaq
    20560 posts Moderator
    Pes was free before and nobody played it.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Libguy wrote: »
    Konami could literally give out PES for free and it would have 0 impact on FIFA.

They did and still nobody wanted it.
  • Pughy30
    30330 posts National Team Captain
    Stop with this nonsense these same awful posts happen every year
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3941 posts National Call-Up
    Quinn87 wrote: »
    Time to get your fingers out of your **** and start listening to the players...

PES demo is out on August 30th and they have full rights to Barca, Dortmund, Inter Milan and Liverpool... Won't be long before they start challenging for full rights.

Personally I hate PES with a passion... But if they can get together a half decent game, I'd happily switch over from this heap of ****.

Just because PES has the rights, it doesn't mean they're going to have Catalan Clarets and Merseyside Reds in FIFA. Nothing will change.

I used to be a PES man back in the PS2 days, it was miles better than FIFA, but since about 2007 FIFA has been king. Konami have gone on every single year about all the improvements and how this is the year it overtakes FIFA, but it never does.
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2017
    Everybody on these forums should be hoping for a brilliant PES game... I'm not saying it's anywhere near being as good as Fifa in its current state. But the fact of the matter Is, PES is getting better each year. And that is a good thing for all of us, because it means EA will have to up their game to keep ahead.
    Post edited by EA_DarDar on
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    PES gameplay is bad.. and their menus are the worst I've ever seen in any video game.. I would get FIFA oer PES even if FIFA had no licenses at all..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Quinn87 wrote: »
    Everybody on these forums should be hoping for a brilliant PES game... I'm not saying it's anywhere near being as good as Fifa in its current state. But the fact of the matter Is, PES is getting better each year. And that is a good thing for all of us, because it means EA will have to up their game to keep ahead.

Who knows they might even get rid of the scripted **** hurried inside the game ;)

Its still in PES then? I remember how bad it was on the early versions of ISS, although still a really good game.

Glad EA has never gone down that route.
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    We really need someone to challenge EA seriously. They are so much in the comfort zone right now that they just don't fix anything because they don't have any serious opposition. Massive server issues!