FIFA on Gamescom are lol

Supercorner24
698 posts An Exciting Prospect
No news, nothing confirmed and no FIFA on Gamescom, why?

Comments

• Ncfcrulz
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    New stadiums confirmed... *duck and cover*
  • Claicon
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah there's not much to announce atm, they already did at FUT Live on August 1st. Was at Gamescom yesterday and played FIFA 18. Felt really good but it was just like FIFA 17 with a few little changes to the gameplay. But I liked it though.
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    Claicon wrote: »
    Felt really good but it was just like FIFA 17 with a few little changes to the gameplay.

That's the shame for such a big company like EA.
  • Supercorner24
    698 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Felt really good but it was just like FIFA 17 with a few little changes to the gameplay.

That's the shame for such a big company like EA.

I am going this year for PES, becouse they have an editmode!
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA Breaking News: EA takes money and diverts it to other games, Fifa abandoned.
  • SeanDCFC
    2402 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah there's not much to announce atm, they already did at FUT Live on August 1st. Was at Gamescom yesterday and played FIFA 18. Felt really good but it was just like FIFA 17 with a few little changes to the gameplay. But I liked it though.

Good to hear, the game doesn't need a massive overhaul.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    SeanDCFC wrote: »

Agreed,

Massively improved on the last few years editions, so no need to change what isn't broken.
  • Mace_Windu
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Agreed,

Massively improved on the last few years editions, so no need to change what isn't broken.

Worst FIFA so far was 17. Was Hoping 18 was going to be a MASSIVE improvement, but I hear it's not.

Not sure what you were playing (or smoking) if you don't think it needs a major overhaul.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    Mace_Windu wrote: »

Agreed,

Worst FIFA so far was 17. Was Hoping 18 was going to be a MASSIVE improvement, but I hear it's not.

Not sure what you were playing (or smoking) if you don't think it needs a major overhaul.

Guessing you're fairly new to the franchise if you honestly believe this has been one of the worst fifas...
  • Hitman_Hatton
    Have just looked through your threads

Game needs a major overhaul (according to you) yet you're willing to put £160 into FP

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/303393/below-ave-player-with-24k-fp-for-fifa-18#latest

:D
  • Fab
    17848 posts World Class
    Have just looked through your threads

Game needs a major overhaul (according to you) yet you're willing to put £160 into FP

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/303393/below-ave-player-with-24k-fp-for-fifa-18#latest

:D

loool what a joker
  • SeanDCFC
    2402 posts Fans' Favourite

Agreed,

Absolutely, I hated FIFA 16 and I think they made a huge step forward in 17. The main problem for FIFA players in 17 seemed to be lag issues rather than issues with the actual game-play. If they can improve their netcode and have better servers in more locations, as well as make slight improvements in game-play, then I think most will be very happy.
  • Retro_G
    29215 posts Player of the Year

Agreed, although they could've put more effort into Fut Champions which needs an overhaul with a proper competitive ladder.
  • Rogerio8
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect

Agreed,

Absolutely, I hated FIFA 16 and I think they made a huge step forward in 17. The main problem for FIFA players in 17 seemed to be lag issues rather than issues with the actual game-play. If they can improve their netcode and have better servers in more locations, as well as make slight improvements in game-play, then I think most will be very happy.

I totally agree, the only thing I couldn't stand was input delay which was massively frustrating. I think that the defending should be changed a bit as its been tough to beat a man this year, obviously I can do it now but you have to really work hard. Thankfully it sounds like the defending and dribbling has been changed.

I'm personally really looking forward to it. The addition of icons excites me as well.
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mace_Windu wrote: »

Agreed,

I agree so do alot of other people. There hasn't been enough done to Fifa really. It has moved to a new game engine and had years to improve yet you still see the same old AI every year. For the money the rake in through FUT alone there is no excuse for making very little changes.
  • WestBrom434
    66 posts Park Captain
    The gameplay has been getting better over the years, even though sometimes it feels weird to play Barcelona one week and win easily 7-0 and then lose 3-1 to Grimsby the week later lol. but it's the modes like career mode that never have any real game changing improvements to justify buying a new game is the problem.
    This year we get cut scenes, they was asked for 5 years ago. do people really bother with international management or per season tournaments any more. Just gimmicks not real improvements to the mode, these can be just put in as a free patch.
  • leon1309
    4202 posts National Call-Up
    Player switching fixed jet?