Winning 1-0 1st half and then disconnected with DNF

razor_ro
403 posts Sunday League Hero
How is this still happening?!?! It's BS! I was giving the guy a beating 20' minutes in, it was only 1-0 but I had full possession, he prob then raged quit and then I got the loss! **** sad this is still happening!

Comments

• BuffonJuve93
    1174 posts Professional
    Try connecting your Xbox to the internet via Ethernet. I used to have the same issue and a direct connection solved it in a 99% (only got disconnected twice since then, in over 150 games)

Also, get on the chat, they can give you compensation (which you deserve because of the wasted contracts. Usually they give out 2 untradeable packs and a discount code)
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    He didn't disconnect you.

It's your connection or the connection to the server.
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    If you were winning and he rage quit you would get the win. The fact that you didn't get the win means it was your connection to the EA servers.
  • Diggy
    13639 posts Has That Special Something
    It's also that EA servers are bad
  • AreGrande
    764 posts Semi-Pro
    This has happened to me multiple times. No fault on my part, as I'm still connected to EA servers. Flawed game.
  • Campino
    27184 posts Player of the Year
    It's EA not him
  • razor_ro
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    i guess there is a small chance its me, but my router is literally 4 yards across the room from my console, and the only reason i dont have it connected via ethernet is because it would look ugly with a wire running across the room.
  • Retro_G
    29321 posts Player of the Year
    You need to stop playing on Aldi wifi connection.