For those who have preordered fifa18..

xHerdie
5692 posts Big Money Move
i preordered fifa 18 from console for that extra 20% off the other day, however, i notice that the game cover in my library is the regular edition one. I could have swore i did the icon edition.

anyone elses doing the same?

Comments

• Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    You can only pre-order the icon edition via the in-game offer.
  • Smudge
    5680 posts Big Money Move
    xHerdie wrote: »
    i preordered fifa 18 from console for that extra 20% off the other day, however, i notice that the game cover in my library is the regular edition one. I could have swore i did the icon edition.

The actual game you get is the standard one but you get the icons extras as well.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Smudge wrote: »

The actual game you get is the standard one but you get the icons extras as well.

This.
  • xHerdie
    Ahhh gotcha thanks guys!
  • Nightwish04
    749 posts Professional
    Is the game pre downloaded or do you have to download the full game in release day? Can't remember what happened last year.
  • Henstock
    2830 posts National Call-Up
    Is the game pre downloaded or do you have to download the full game in release day? Can't remember what happened last year.

Mines downloaded already but can't be played until the 26th
  • I don't understand i went in and just about to get the ICON edition from the in-game offer then noticed if you go on Xbox and select the editions the ICON one is something like 80.99... instead of the in-game offer. I'm so confused.
  • xHerdie
    I don't understand i went in and just about to get the ICON edition from the in-game offer then noticed if you go on Xbox and select the editions the ICON one is something like 80.99... instead of the in-game offer. I'm so confused.

Need to buy it from the game itself to get the extra 10%
  • xHerdie wrote: »
    I don't understand i went in and just about to get the ICON edition from the in-game offer then noticed if you go on Xbox and select the editions the ICON one is something like 80.99... instead of the in-game offer. I'm so confused.

so you do get the ICON edition then and its not EA messing up
  • xHerdie

Nope
  • xHerdie wrote: »

Nope

god knows why i didn't do this a long time ago, thanks dude :)
  • so guys I have the standard edition in my library but i actually bought the icon edition , will the cover of the icon edition appear after i download the standard edition?
  • would love any kind of help :)

• nightscrawler
    244 posts Sunday League Hero
    I activated and played UT yesterday. However, I haven't opened the packs including the Ronaldo loan item. Afterthat, when I open the game today, the loan item was gone! Do you guys experienced similar issues?