Assisted control players

We all know that manual controls are not an easy thing to use, however if you practice enough and give it time you will get use to it. I understand that some of you just want to sit down crack a beer and play a couple of games, but for those that want a better more realistic simulation of the sport that we love (football/Soccer) I can assure you, manual is the way to go. If you enjoy making those needle threading passes or taking a shot and putting right where you want it, you should give it a go. It is not an easy task, but with enough practice you will get use to it.

I am not trying to force people to play on manual, I am just trying to give you an insight on how it feels to be able to be in total control of your actions in the game. Better playmaking, better goals, better passes, better crosses, and more mistakes, this is all you gain when there is 100% human input, and when you put all of these together it just adds up to a better more realistic simulation of the game.

I invite all assisted players to try out manual for this last month of FIfa 17, by the time Fifa 18 comes out you should have the skill to enjoy the new game even more. The more people make the change the better it will be for the community. Remember PRACTICE MAKES THE MASTER.

Comments

• MaskedMan07
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I agree almost wholeheartedly with the pleasant nature of this post, however where I disagree is that I do think manual controls are easy to use. You want a ball to go somewhere, aim there...you want it to go further, give it more power....This is not a difficult thing to do as aiming is integral in nearly every other game and even some more basic facets of life. ie. one must aim to be able to correctly urinate into the toilet, or get the spoon full of cereal into ones mouth...

Manual only appears difficult because when its juxtaposition-ed with assisted it requires some effort whereas the latter does not. Assisted is so easy players using it can run around aimlessly (literally) and always ensure a pass or shot is on target. The game is built this way so that anyone can play and score tons of unrealistic goals but players who crave a more accurate depiction of the sport are hung out to dry with little to no recognition from the developers it would appear...
    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/303190/assisted-control-players#
    Viva la manual revolucion
  • Diggy
    13769 posts Has That Special Something
    It's never gonna happen unfortunately

They need to sell the game, if it's not easy to pick up & play it won't sell.

Welcome to modern gaming simplified & made for everyone
  • MaskedMan07
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Diggy wrote: »

- But it is easy to pick up and play on manual....millions of people aim their sights or scope in call of duty. Somewhere around the age of 5 I would think people amass the dexterity to aim in general [i refer again to putting a cereal spoon into one's own mouth]

• Diggy
    13769 posts Has That Special Something
    Diggy wrote: »

- But it is easy to pick up and play on manual....millions of people aim their sights or scope in call of duty. Somewhere around the age of 5 I would think people amass the dexterity to aim in general [i refer again to putting a cereal spoon into one's own mouth]

If it was that easy don't you think EA would have gone that route instead of making the game ever more assisted