Looks like we won't be seeing David Beckham as an icon in fifa for a while..

Quinn87
1898 posts Fans' Favourite
He just signed a deal with Konami for PES..

Also noticed that they had Anfield on the game, as well as Dortmunds and Barca's stadiums.. Dunno how they managed to pull that off, as i thought fifa had exclusive rights to the PL.

Comments

• Kove
    4850 posts Big Money Move
    Quinn87 wrote: »

Also noticed that they had Anfield on the game, as well as Dortmunds and Barca's stadiums.. Dunno how they managed to pull that off, as i thought fifa had exclusive rights to the PL.

Image rights to the premier league =/= rights to the stadiums which are owned by the clubs
  • Pughy30
    30330 posts National Team Captain
    I think his icon card would be pretty average, He'd be good for nostalgia but he'd be a RM without pace so he wouldn't be that effective
  • Kove
    4850 posts Big Money Move
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    I think his icon card would be pretty average, He'd be good for nostalgia but he'd be a RM without pace so he wouldn't be that effective

Depends if crossing is OP
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    Quinn87 wrote: »

Hopefully they keep analfield off fifa
  • bronson
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Will be interesting to see if they get his free kick stance and run up right, used to bug me chronic on fifa as they never got it right and gave him that generic free kick that players like yaya toure etc has on the game.