FIFA 18 Pre Order

ScouserChris
3824 posts National Call-Up
Best and cheapest way lads? Gonna pre order it now my cheque has cleared :)

Comments

• '96dc2
    9060 posts League Winner
    Can get 20% off if you have ea access and preorder in-game on 17. Or buy credit from g2a is the cheapest way.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    Can get 20% off if you have ea access and preorder in-game on 17. Or buy credit from g2a is the cheapest way.

Or do both
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner
    Santiago wrote: »

Or do both

This.

Buy cheap credit from g2a, load it in your profile then use EA Access and get 20% off by going to the store in FIFA 17 screen.

Costed me around 65$ for icon edition that way.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    dont use g2a, i tred to buy credit but got rejected..account then banmed for suspicious activity and there live chat is ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • MikeyP_FC
    14666 posts Has That Special Something
    dont use g2a, i tred to buy credit but got rejected..account then banmed for suspicious activity and there live chat is ****

Lost no money though, correct?
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner
    dont use g2a, i tred to buy credit but got rejected..account then banmed for suspicious activity and there live chat is ****

Because it's international transaction. All you have to do is call your bank and tell them to unblock, I've been using the website for 2 years now without single issue.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

Lost no money though, correct?

no money, but got paypal linked to account and noway of getting the account back unless i verify its me who made the purchases... they want my card details and name, paypal address, picture of passport etc

not doing that
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    G2A is fine except for the 'Running out of codes' issue they have every now and then.

They once called me when I made like a €200 euro though. Had to confirm my info
  • RandomLhama83
    10110 posts Has That Special Something
    BenzP7 wrote: »

Or do both

This.

Buy cheap credit from g2a, load it in your profile then use EA Access and get 20% off by going to the store in FIFA 17 screen.

ea access cost money too, it all equals to about the same. you will save maybe 5 bux or so.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    joe666 wrote: »

Or do both

This.

ea access cost money too, it all equals to about the same. you will save maybe 5 bux or so.

Ea access is like 3 bucks
  • RandomLhama83

Or do both

This.

maybe they changed it? use to be a lot more.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain

Or do both

This.

maybe they changed it? use to be a lot more.

Buy a code online
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner
    EA access is $5.

I dunno if I should say it on EA forum but as long as you cancel the membership within 30 days, you get full refund :D
  • RandomLhama83
    EA access is $5.

I dunno if I should say it on EA forum but as long as you cancel the membership within 30 days, you get full refund :D

tempting, I really wanna try that madden 18. will think about it.
  • ScouserChris
    Ordered of Fifa store on Xbox £71
  • dont use g2a, i tred to buy credit but got rejected..account then banmed for suspicious activity and there live chat is ****

This. They are sh*te.
  • Dan is Clutch
    36179 posts World Cup Winner

Weren't you switching to PS?
  • ScouserChris

Getting both mate
  • Dan is Clutch
    36179 posts World Cup Winner

Getting both mate

Ah gotcha. :)
  • YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner
    EA access is $5.

So icon would be £64? Access costing £3 so total cost is 67? Might do it later. Missus is paying for it for my bday anyway lol but means I'll have some extra £ for packs if I buy codes
  • BRISTOL86
    9316 posts League Winner
    Buy a disc and sell it when it hits the vault. Costs like £25 net that way
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner
    edited August 2017
    have to get at least Ronaldo edition to play early right? what's the difference between that and icon? probably better to just throw the extra 20 on packs if Ronald version gets the same 3 days
  • ScouserChris
    I got Icon edition which was 71 quid get it 26th
  • BRISTOL86
    9316 posts League Winner
    have to get at least Ronaldo edition to play early right? what's the difference between that and icon? probably better to just throw the extra 20 on packs if Ronald version gets the same 3 days

Ea access gives you 7(?) days free access before you even buy
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »

isn't that only 10 hours? while the editions give you the full game 3 days early right?
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something

Ron and icon editions work out the same price if you use the fifa17 in-game pre-order for the icon edition.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something

Or do both

This.

@BenzP7 you managed to cancel your original order of the standard?
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner

Ron and icon editions work out the same price if you use the fifa17 in-game pre-order for the icon edition.

don't you also need EA access for that?
  • BRISTOL86
    9316 posts League Winner
    edited August 2017
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »

isn't that only 10 hours? while the editions give you the full game 3 days early right?

Ah I presumed you had the same time limit on the pre order early access

Either way pre ordering seems nuts when the bog standard edition will be about £45 on disc and you can then sell it for £20 a few months later when it's on EA Access
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move

Exactly, just get the icon edition.