The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Possible, Maybe, Potential, Attempted PF on TOTS Carvajal

VICTAAAA
11199 posts Has That Special Something
edited August 2017
Just FYI, I think there might be a potential PF on TOTS Carvajal.
Post edited by VICTAAAA on

Comments

• Paawky
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pixie Farts ?
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    Pl
  • fluffymnuffy
    Lol what are you talking about
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    Price fix?
  • VICTAAAA
    MisterJV wrote: »
    Price fix?

• mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Let me go try to sell my untradeable......

:'(:trollface:
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Price fixing is a myth.
  • SGLT
    6359 posts Big Money Move
    He's 72k going by futbin
  • VICTAAAA
    SGLT wrote: »
    He's 72k going by futbin

I should revise the title, potential PF. I think there's 15-20 of him listed in a block. It's not that I care that his price has risen more than WL normal, it just to let you k ow there are good opportunities to make a high sale.
  • fluffymnuffy
    Lol how many you got
  • SGLT
    6359 posts Big Money Move
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    He's 72k going by futbin

I should revise the title, potential PF. I think there's 15-20 of him listed in a block. It's not that I care that his price has risen more than WL normal, it just to let you k ow there are good opportunities to make a high sale.

Cheers for the heads up, but mines had played about 200 games so just going to keep him
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    He's 72k going by futbin

But there's pages and pages of them under 100k
  • VICTAAAA
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    He's 72k going by futbin

I've only taken the one look this morning. If you feel like the thread isn't helpful (and it very well might no longer be) then by all means tear it to shreds.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    He's 72k going by futbin

I've only taken the one look this morning. If you feel like the thread isn't helpful (and it very well might no longer be) then by all means tear it to shreds.

For it to be a price fix then the person needs every card. So all the cards that are 75-85k, but then all and list at 110k.

This is why price fixing doesn't exist because it's so difficult to do, requires incredible capital and even then you're relying on things actually selling.
  • VICTAAAA
    He's 72k going by futbin

For it to be a price fix then the person needs every card. So all the cards that are 75-85k, but then all and list at 110k.

This is why price fixing doesn't exist because it's so difficult to do, requires incredible capital and even then you're relying on things actually selling.

I'll revise the title but in the OP I did say potential. Again, the post is not to disseminate misinformation but to let people know if they monitor the market they can make an opportunistic sale.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Yeah, that's fair enough dude

People usually say it's price fixing when it's supply and demand.

This is just someone who doesn't understand how the market works. Which is surprising because they clearly have a lot of coins
  • VICTAAAA

This is just someone who doesn't understand how the market works. Which is surprising because they clearly have a lot of coins

I agree, the ownership of so many Carvajals is baffling to me too. It's a late stage in the game, the card doesn't have the best reviews, he was released twice (and once as the headliner :lol: ) and wasn't exactly a cheap investment.
  • libertao
    987 posts Professional

It's a late stage in the game,

When I hated 14 so much that I went back to 13, there was someone pricefixing the top cards all the time due to the supply being so low -- surely worked pretty well.
  • It's a good card, and that is a cheap price. 300k for Antonio Valencia is robbery, and should only be discard price. He is awful.