FUTSAL addition?

WizardMD
661 posts An Exciting Prospect
bring back this mode! I know it's too late for FIFA 18, but it would be a great implementation to the next FIFAs, something like this :

maxresdefault.jpg

what do you guys think?

Comments

• ZizioGardo
    1387 posts Professional
    Everybody wants FIFA street to be a part off FIFA and a lot of people have been making threads about it for years.
    The indoor gameplay of FIFA Street (2012) (That's the picture you're using), was amazing.

Jeez.. the last FIFA Street was from 2012. Didn't it sell that well since we haven't seen another one?
    I thought it was amazing. Really loved it!
  • bberger
    5098 posts Big Money Move
    would actually be a good addition to the game.
  • KireBy
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Would be good even if they released a standalone game
  • WizardMD
    Exactly, or just like an additional training mode at least, where the 1st team plays against the U-20 team or something
  • dave2121
    869 posts Semi-Pro
    This would be great!
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    It's better if they revamp Career Mode.
  • WizardMD
    edited August 2017

it's better but they won't, instead they're adding stuff and removing stuff, so why not adding something like this
  • Robmu22
    1292 posts Professional
    Sounds fun!
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    WizardMD wrote: »

it's better but they won't, instead they're adding stuff and removing stuff, so why not adding something like this

Because if they have extra stuff resources and time it would be better to spend it to Career Mode.
    Of course there is the only my own opinion. Because I like Career Mode very much and I upset that it's not so good as it can be.
  • PedroMarcosFR
    947 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 2017
    Would be very nice to have a feature like this in FIFA, like FIFA Street. Though, when they would bring it back it would be a feature online, in FUT :/. I don't think they would release a standalone game of this kind anymore.