Legends Price Crash

Tim1982
1146 posts Professional
What the heck is going on folks? Is it cos everone is doing Son SBC?

Some ridiculous prices and still not selling fast??

Comments

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Nobody cares anymore. 17 is dead.
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    DaveSaves wrote: »

Ha that explains it. I guess TOTS will drop/be dropping too.
  • DougInskip
    6381 posts League Winner
    @Tim1982 who's dropped mate?
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Tim1982 wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »

Ha that explains it. I guess TOTS will drop/be dropping too.

• MattDaddy V1
    1623 posts Play-Off Hero
    All the legends I've been eyeing up have dropped a little bit. Except that one Solskjaer that still up for 240k. That card has been up for months at that price even when he was going unsold at discard, bless him for his determination & sheer dedication :joy:
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    @DougInskip

Rising slightly now but I've picked up the following, hoping for profit...

Keane 128
    Crespo 146
    Ruud V N 137
    Owen 117
    Shearer 117
    Rijkaard 115

A few more too. Could just be a blip but I think DaveSaves is right. There were loads of auctions going dirt cheap when everyone was doing SBCs last night.

• Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    All the legends I've been eyeing up have dropped a little bit. Except that one Solskjaer that still up for 240k. That card has been up for months at that price even when he was going unsold at discard, bless him for his determination & sheer dedication :joy:

Ha @MattDaddy V1 why do people do this? There are constantly legends listed at dumb prices that never sell. That said I make a ton out of fresh Legends... just last night's sales...

Ljungberg 159
    Deco 149
    Jari 139

Also had Owen 195, Sol 185, Hagi 189 and Shearer 149 this week...!
  • MattDaddy V1
    1623 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tim1982 wrote: »

Ha @MattDaddy V1 why do people do this? There are constantly legends listed at dumb prices that never sell. That said I make a ton out of fresh Legends... just last night's sales...

Ljungberg 159
    Deco 149
    Jari 139

Also had Owen 195, Sol 185, Hagi 189 and Shearer 149 this week...!

@Tim1982

Usually they're hoping that by putting it up at that price for 3 days at a time then at one point their one will be the only one up and hoping someone will buy it thinking that's the going rate. Also some people stick them up because they're not playing for 2/3 days and if someone accidentally buys it they can rebuy it at a cheaper price and make good coins while not playing the game. Just look at the weekend league effect, Buy a player for say 10/15k Monday while everyone is selling off and by Thursday night/ Friday morning they're back up to 20/25k. Rinse and repeat for a few weeks and you've got a huge profit.

I try and stay away from legend trading because I know I'll screw it up. Have made a fair few coins on Matic though this week lol.