We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

Best work-rates for each position

Sparky_rob1982
459 posts Sunday League Hero
Open ended question, I know - but curious to know what your preference is for WR on different players? Curious to know what everyone has as a preference, and why so...?

Comments

• Too ambiguous to answer really. It's all down to personal preference and how you play. I like at least two med/high in my three cms and always choose med/high at CB. Other than that I don't see much else differs
  • Sparky_rob1982
    459 posts Sunday League Hero
    Too ambiguous to answer really. It's all down to personal preference and how you play. I like at least two med/high in my three cms and always choose med/high at CB. Other than that I don't see much else differs

Yeah, there's never going to be a 'best' - but was curious to know how each person likes to setup.

Like, would you pick an 80 Rated CB in draft with M/H over an 85 with H/M? Are workrates that important in your opinion? I like my CBs to have a High def WR but I know a lot of people like Bailly and Luiz together - that seems like MADNESS to me haha
  • Mssingno
    1081 posts Professional
    I can't play with H/M defenders, I don't mind H/H like Koulibaly though.
    Big fan of H/L strikers too.
    H/H full backs are also very nice