The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

My pack luck from Free/SBC Packs

trandaffir
632 posts Sunday League Hero
It seems that (at least for me) whenever I stop opening packs with FP/Coins and receive a free pack or do a cheap SBC my pack luck is amazing. This year I got Nesta(free pack) in octomber but I stopped playing FIFA until feb-march when I decided to start again and complete the Suarez SBC. I packed Stoichov in the 2nd pack. Last week I got Birthday Luiz from a pack and last night I got IF Sandro.

On the other hand, I spent over 50000 FP during the TOTS and I only got TOTS Dembele.

Comments

• AreGrande
    764 posts Semi-Pro
    I got TOTY Kroos from the Belgian league SBC, got NIF Neymar from Marquee Matchups, got 3x TOTS Kante from random gold packs collected from league SBCs. Also got some decent pulls through the "free" tots upgrades.
  • Ugri
    7377 posts Big Money Move
    I have the same experience. I pulled 97if cr7 from a league sbc pack, also otw pogba, otw kante just to name the biggies :smile:
  • CosmicDance
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Free packs I've had TOTY Iniesta, Legend Hernandez, OTW Higuian, 91 Dybala to name the better ones.

I think my best pull from paid packs, which was probably 120k points worth was TOTY Hamsik.
  • trandaffir
    edited August 2017
    So it's a pattern after all. The game will reward you when you expect the less in order to hook you even more
  • Alter_Bridge86
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does it make a difference if you open SBC packs on the mobile app or the console? Obviously you don't get the walk out effect on the mobile app and I've packed way better players on the console...weird!
  • trandaffir
    Does it make a difference if you open SBC packs on the mobile app or the console? Obviously you don't get the walk out effect on the mobile app and I've packed way better players on the console...weird!

I packed my legends on mobile
  • BuffonJuve93
    1175 posts Professional
    Only good pull I've had this year was Aubameyang. Got decent players in SBCs tho.
  • MikeyP_FC
    13534 posts Has That Special Something
    trandaffir wrote: »
    So it's a pattern after all. The game will reward you when you expect the less in order to hook you even more

No
  • YOLOT0URE
    7082 posts Big Money Move
    Stop reading into it, it's all random
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    I honestly haven't bothered with many of the league and various SBCs that have been out all year and don't expire. Seems like I may have missed out.

Could probably of landed some good players. My pack luck has always been somewhat sh ite
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2017
    I've had some ridiculous luck this year with sbc packs, 90 Son, 89 Lukaku, 87 Perisic, Pires, 90 Isco, even in the last couple of weeks I got Suarez and De Gea from marquee matchups.

Also a couple of packs with 2-3 tots in, nothing major, 30-50k cards mostly, but pretty decent for free packs.
    Post edited by Davey Sprockett on
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    I've had some ridiculous luck this year with sbc packs, 90 Son, 89 Lukaku, 87 Perisic, Pires, 90 Jack, even in the last couple of weeks I got Suarez and De Gea from marquee matchups.

Also a couple of packs with 2-3 tots in, nothing major, 30-50k cards mostly, but pretty decent for free packs.

man point proven! doing more next year lol
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Never pull anything from anything.
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up

essentially... the more I have spent, the less I get (relatively). So there really is no point spending on fifa points... except maybe a bit the beginning to jump start an account. I also don't get much when I don't spend either.... but the net result is therefore, the same.
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    People reading into such a small sample size as three or four people's experiences out of a player base in the millions make my head explode.

Stop being stupid people and go take some math and statistics courses please.
  • trandaffir
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    People reading into such a small sample size as three or four people's experiences out of a player base in the millions make my head explode.

It worked for me and that's enough. Statics won't do me any good if 99% of people pack Gullit but somehow I always end in the %1 that never pack anything decent from paid packs.

I'll stick to my theory because it actually paid of for so many people. Twitter is full of crazy pulls from SBC packs and of course the SBC players are incredibly OP (to the point of breaking the balance of the game).
  • trandaffir
    pittphan wrote: »

essentially... the more I have spent, the less I get (relatively). So there really is no point spending on fifa points... except maybe a bit the beginning to jump start an account. I also don't get much when I don't spend either.... but the net result is therefore, the same.

exactly
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »

It worked for me and that's enough. Statics won't do me any good if 99% of people pack Gullit but somehow I always end in the %1 that never pack anything decent from paid packs.

I'll stick to my theory because it actually paid of for so many people. Twitter is full of crazy pulls from SBC packs and of course the SBC players are incredibly OP (to the point of breaking the balance of the game).

Well yeah, people share their crazy pulls not their crap ones.
  • Old_Chap69
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I also feel like the Free SBC packs have been 100X better than any pack I have ever bought with FIFA points. As through the SBC packs I've packed Roy Keane early in the year when he was about 400k. Then countless amounts of informs including striker Martial, who was about 300k at the time. And then 20 or so untradeable TOTS through those upgrade packs. I've only spent about 300 US dollars on FIFA points this year, but within that i haven't even packed a discardable inform so..