The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

OT : A and AS level results day 17th August

13
Andy99TradeZ
15175 posts World Class
edited August 2017
Anybody waiting on results tomorrow and if so how confident are you feeling currently?

Comments

  • UpstartCaesar
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    Quite confident. I gave my best efforts and will get what I deserved I hope.
  • Shaanxz
    21161 posts Club Captain
    I remember that feeling a couple of years ago, when you get into your first choice uni.

    Good luck! What you planning on doing afterwards!?
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Top tip, comfort the crying girls tomorrow night.
  • GL
    9682 posts League Winner
    Good luck guys! No matter what, even getting into Uni is a great achievement
  • Andy99TradeZ
    15175 posts World Class
    I'm only AS currently so got another year left, still got some results tomorrow that count towards my final grade though.
  • Davisto
    6357 posts Big Money Move
    Peter wrote: »
    Top tip, comfort the crying girls tomorrow night.

    :joy: smooth
  • Shaanxz
    21161 posts Club Captain
    Remember if you fail you'll get disowned and be on the dole :trollface:
  • hoban95
    51598 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Quite confident. I gave my best efforts and will get what I deserved I hope.

    Mate you're 27, how long is it going to take for you to pass them?
  • Antparry92
    18889 posts World Class
    Either way, don't fret about results. Worse things happens. And to be honest there is more than one way to skin a cat and get to where you want to get.

    Sort of in the same boat in terms of waiting, as I'm waiting to hear back to see if I got on to my teachers training course but I'm not too optimistic seeing as I left it so late
  • ALIST4R
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    Hoping I'm not coming off as a complete idiot but what is this? Seems like kind of a big deal and I'm extremely curious
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Either way, don't fret about results. Worse things happens. And to be honest there is more than one way to skin a cat and get to where you want to get.

    Sort of in the same boat in terms of waiting, as I'm waiting to hear back to see if I got on to my teachers training course but I'm not too optimistic seeing as I left it so late

    @Antparry92 I did the same but the head teacher at the school I did my work experience had a lot of influence. I finish work in 7 days, bricking it for september!
  • Andy99TradeZ
    15175 posts World Class
    ALIST4R wrote: »
    Hoping I'm not coming off as a complete idiot but what is this? Seems like kind of a big deal and I'm extremely curious

    exams taken between high school and university, 17-18yr olds take them.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7160 posts League Winner
    edited August 2017
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    Top tip, comfort the crying girls tomorrow night.

    [removed: inappropriate] .

    Not sure what school you went to for A/AS to be <16. Proof that @hoban95 is @DoctorJoe19 imo ;)
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
  • hoban95
    51598 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    edited August 2017
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    Top tip, comfort the crying girls tomorrow night.

    [removed: inappropriate].

    Not sure what school you went to for A/AS to be <16. Proof that @hoban95 is @DoctorJoe19 imo ;)

    You can still be 16 and be in AS if your birthday is at the end of August and you can have a fake ID.

    It's plausible, @Peter knows. :smirk:
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    edited August 2017
    hoban95 wrote: »
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    Top tip, comfort the crying girls tomorrow night.

    [removed: inappropriate] .

    Not sure what school you went to for A/AS to be <16. Proof that @hoban95 is @DoctorJoe19 imo ;)

    You can still be 16 and be in AS if your birthday is at the end of August and you can have a fake ID.

    It's plausible, @Peter knows. :smirk:

    Isn't that GCSEs?
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
  • hoban95
    51598 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    edited August 2017
    For real though, i [edited: inappropriate] dreaded these days. Took some serious amount of alcohol to get through the 24 hours leading up to A2 results day. :joy:
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
  • hoban95
    51598 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    edited August 2017
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »
    Top tip, comfort the crying girls tomorrow night.

    [removed: inappropriate] .

    Not sure what school you went to for A/AS to be <16. Proof that @hoban95 is @DoctorJoe19 imo ;)

    You can still be 16 and be in AS if your birthday is at the end of August and you can have a fake ID.

    It's plausible, @Peter knows. :smirk:

    Isn't that GCSEs?

    Nah i turned 17 in my first year of A Levels and my birthday is in July.

    Just because they've only turned 17 doesn't mean it's any less creepy lads :joy::joy:
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
  • UpstartCaesar
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2017
    hoban95 wrote: »
    For real though, i [edited: inappropriate] dreaded these days. Took some serious amount of alcohol to get through the 24 hours leading up to A2 results day. :joy:

    Why acting like that isn't just a regular day?
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
  • Smudge
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2017
    hoban95 wrote: »
    For real though, i [edited: inappropriate] dreaded these days. Took some serious amount of alcohol to get through the 24 hours leading up to A2 results day. :joy:

    Why acting like that isn't just a regular day?

    No wondering what kind of grades you got considering you can't put a sentence together.
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
  • hoban95
    51598 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    edited August 2017
    hoban95 wrote: »
    For real though, i [edited: inappropriate] dreaded these days. Took some serious amount of alcohol to get through the 24 hours leading up to A2 results day. :joy:

    Why acting like that isn't just a regular day?

    True.

    8nYix-.gif
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
  • UpstartCaesar
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2017
    Smudge wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    For real though, i [edited: inappropriate] dreaded these days. Took some serious amount of alcohol to get through the 24 hours leading up to A2 results day. :joy:

    Why acting like that isn't just a regular day?

    No wondering what kind of grades you got considering you can't put a sentence together.

    Go change your console region more
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    edited August 2017
    Smudge wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    For real though, i [edited: inappropriate] dreaded these days. Took some serious amount of alcohol to get through the 24 hours leading up to A2 results day. :joy:

    Why acting like that isn't just a regular day?

    No wondering what kind of grades you got considering you can't put a sentence together.

    Go change your console region more

    Woah, bit harsh.
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
  • hoban95
    51598 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    edited August 2017
    Smudge wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    For real though, i [edited: inappropriate] dreaded these days. Took some serious amount of alcohol to get through the 24 hours leading up to A2 results day. :joy:

    Why acting like that isn't just a regular day?

    No wondering what kind of grades you got considering you can't put a sentence together.

    Hey man, you interested in buying any blank CDs?
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    You guys need to take exams to get into uni? Is your HS degree not enough?
  • Yung
    11628 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m bricking it
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Santiago wrote: »
    You guys need to take exams to get into uni? Is your HS degree not enough?

    You get hs qualifications at 16, then these at 18
  • Antparry92
    18889 posts World Class
    Santiago wrote: »
    You guys need to take exams to get into uni? Is your HS degree not enough?

    In college/6th form you can do up to 4/5 subjects. And it's depending on the results if you get in to uni or not
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    edited August 2017
    Hmm sounds completely different.

    Here we just do 6 years of high school and then you get your degree and you can go to uni with it.

    You only need to do tests if you take something like art to proof you are talented enough.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Although you guys have the likes of Oxford and Cambridge which I assume is hard to get into
  • Shaanxz
    21161 posts Club Captain
    Santiago wrote: »
    Hmm sounds completely different.

    Here we just do 6 years of high school and then you get your degree and you can go to uni with it.

    You only need to do tests if you take something like art to proof you are talented enough.
    Santiago wrote: »
    Although you guys have the likes of Oxford and Cambridge which I assume is hard to get into

    Yeah mert we're not an irrelevant country :trollface:
Sign In or Register to comment.