Bronze & Silver upgrade SBC

Have loads of bronzes and silvers sitting in my club roughly 500 of each. Tempted to go through the process of clearing them out using the bronze and silver upgrades to end up with gold players for league sbcs. How long roughly would you say it would take and what is the most time efficient way to do it?

Comments

  • YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner
    Personally wouldn't bother now. No point really
  • YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner
    Quicker on console I believe btw. Just go league by league so the chem will be high enough easily. Just rinse all the bronzes then open all silvers and go again
  • YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Personally wouldn't bother now. No point really

    Got a free evening tonight and fancy doing some league SBCS to potentially do Totti
  • YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner
    JMAN041992 wrote: »
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Personally wouldn't bother now. No point really

    Got a free evening tonight and fancy doing some league SBCS to potentially do Totti

    You just need some SBC cards? Better off doing the likes of kurzawa etc and chuck them in. Not sure when they expire though so you may have to do leagues in fairness. Good luck either way
  • YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Quicker on console I believe btw. Just go league by league so the chem will be high enough easily. Just rinse all the bronzes then open all silvers and go again

    cant remember if the SBCS allow squad builder do you know?
  • YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    JMAN041992 wrote: »
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Personally wouldn't bother now. No point really

    Got a free evening tonight and fancy doing some league SBCS to potentially do Totti

    You just need some SBC cards? Better off doing the likes of kurzawa etc and chuck them in. Not sure when they expire though so you may have to do leagues in fairness. Good luck either way

    Thanks for your help!
  • Mossup
    1385 posts Professional
    JMAN041992 wrote: »
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Personally wouldn't bother now. No point really

    Got a free evening tonight and fancy doing some league SBCS to potentially do Totti

    Much quicker to do on console. You only really need to organise for chemistry.
    Probably take a few mins each.
Sign In or Register to comment.