►►► Serie A Lounge 2017-18 ◄◄◄ | Congrats to Lights, our Prediction League winner!

Rick
9179 posts League Winner
edited May 2018
y3plHt5.png

xTae2d1.gif

Welcome to the Serie A lounge! In here you can discuss anything related to the Serie A or the Italian national team. Talk about your FUT teams and get opinions & suggestions by your fellow forumers, discuss informs & potential informs, talk about cup, league and Champions League matches, transfers, or just about anything that may be happening or going on in the Serie A.

857cfe1aaedf7d241da2cd5085822f63.png
Fixtures & results.
bcafa9c52421349b4a6e64124b8d9b00.png

vff4Yjf.png

Official rules:
  • Before each Serie A round, @LoboNobo will post 3 games for you to predict the result
  • All the predictions must be posted earlier than one hour before the first game starts
  • Edited posts will not be considered. Be wise about your predictions!
  • If you predict the result correctly, you get 3 points
  • If you don't get the result, but you got the outcome of the match (who won/draw), you get 1 point
  • That means there are 9 points for grabs every round
  • The winner of the league will receive a special prize (which will probably be worthless but still...)
  • The loser may also be punished!
  • In case of a tie-breaker, the winner will be determined by the amount of correct results he guessed.

Congratulations @Lights on becoming the 2017/2018 Serie A Prediction League Champion!

8Z7zFdp.png?1

sf1npeG.png?1

Post edited by Rick on

Comments

• Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    edited August 2017
    4LFyemq.png
    Post edited by Rick on
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    edited August 2017
    moovPMR.jpg
    Post edited by Rick on
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    edited August 2017
    Sweettt. Going to try and watch more games this year. Finally have a solid internet connection for streaming.
  • exzoo
    32037 posts National Team Captain
    Rick is bae
  • I SiR MartY I
    5614 posts Big Money Move
    Hi rick do u want picking up in the morning pal
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3636 posts National Call-Up
    Forza Milan.

• 1690_Ulster_FC
    3636 posts National Call-Up
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Sweettt. Going to try and watch more games this year. Finally have a solid internet connection for streaming.

I've 200mb here... streams are all ****, depends on the other ends upload speed as well I think
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner

I've 200mb here... streams are all ****, depends on the other ends upload speed as well I think

Yeah I'm not even that high. Just depends when the games are for me. If early morning I'm fine because I guess nobody else is on. But I have some problems with mid-day games sometimes.
  • RadioShaq
    15271 posts Moderator
    Feels like old times.
  • holdenwait
    58129 posts National Treasure
    People's choice
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Vamos Rick
  • holdenwait
    58129 posts National Treasure
    You're back , that's bueno
  • Amargaladaster26
    7812 posts League Winner
    First page, first page.
  • Alemas_2012
    15880 posts World Class
    edited August 2017
    At last. :D
    f23df7b933c61a71b4c3f6ea9baa030b.jpg
    Post edited by Alemas_2012 on
  • IceIcePercy
    2551 posts Fans' Favourite
    :smile:
  • Joe
    4585 posts National Call-Up

It depends on the streamer unless your con is really poo. I'm only on 100mb and I hardly have any issues streaming, however sometimes there are hardly any good streams available.
  • exzoo
    32037 posts National Team Captain
    Mor to Inter fell through, pls don't come to us ffs kid
  • AIeks
    4994 posts National Call-Up
    Yay
  • slicknick
    2626 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2017
    woohooooooo

Forza Milan!
  • LoboNobo
    6425 posts Big Money Move
    What we need @Rick

1. Top 6 prediction (as only top 6 are relevant, might add bottom 3)
    2. Top scorers prediction (I'd say top 3)
    3. Remove that Galliani gif (yeah, it's funny, but it can't stay here the entire time)
    4. Do a prediction game I'm about to PM you :wink:
  • Farlz
    8554 posts League Winner
    2145292-44863250-2560-1440.jpg?w=700
  • Alemas_2012
    15880 posts World Class
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    What we need Rick

1. Top 6 prediction (as only top 6 are relevant, might add bottom 3)
    2. Top scorers prediction (I'd say top 3)
    3. Remove that Galliani gif (yeah, it's funny, but it can't stay here the entire time)
    4. Do a prediction game I'm about to PM you :wink:

Agreed.
    Oh, and also, ditch IF reviews, as no-one bothered to do them last season despite me pestering for them. :D
  • MJP
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    Hoedt from Lazio, any good?
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Reserved
  • MiIan
    12474 posts Has That Special Something
    #Hype
  • MiIan
    12474 posts Has That Special Something
    MJP wrote: »
    Hoedt from Lazio, any good?

Solid defender.
  • LoboNobo
    6425 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2017
    All the regulars, would like to get involved in a Lounge Prediction League?

The rules would be very simple: before every round, I'd choose 3 games for the participants to predict the result. You'd have to post the exact result (for example Atalanta 2-1 Sassuolo). After the games are played, you get points depending on how well you guessed the result:
    • If you have guessed the result correctly (for example, it was actually Atalanta 2-1 Sassuolo), you get 3 points
    • If you haven't guessed the result correctly, but you got the winner of the game (for example it was Atalanta 3-1 Sassuolo), you get 1 point
    • If you haven't guessed the winner, you get 0 points.
    • Obviously same rules apply for drawn games

I would provide the games to predict and update the table, Rick would just update the OP or something.
    What do you think?

EDIT: if the league will be successful, we might think of some sort of a fun prize for the winner

@Rick @MaTaDoRz @Alemas_2012 @theduckisstillperfect21 @Amargaladaster26 @exzoo @Sammythebull131 @Joe and all the others I forgot (sorry, I never pay much attention to nicknames) and anyone else, would you like to participate?
  • LoboNobo wrote: »
    All the regulars, would like to get involved in a Lounge Prediction League?

The rules would be very simple: before every round, I'd choose 3 games for the participants to predict the result. You'd have to post the exact result (for example Atalanta 2-1 Sassuolo). After the games are played, you get points depending on how well you guessed the result:
    • If you have guessed the result correctly (for example, it was actually Atalanta 2-1 Sassuolo), you get 3 points
    • If you haven't guessed the result correctly, but you got the winner of the game (for example it was Atalanta 3-1 Sassuolo), you get 1 point
    • If you haven't guessed the winner, you get 0 points.
    • Obviously same rules apply for drawn games

I would provide the games to predict and update the table, Rick would just update the OP or something.
    What do you think?

@Rick @MaTaDoRz @Alemas_2012 @theduckisstillperfect21 @Amargaladaster26 @exzoo @Sammythebull131 @Joe and all the others I forgot (sorry, I never pay much attention to nicknames) and anyone else, would you like to participate?

How do I know it won't die like the fantasy leauges. Anyways I'm in.
  • Blaise "the joint" Matuidi inbound.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5614 posts Big Money Move
    exzoo wrote: »
    Mor to Inter fell through, pls don't come to us ffs kid

Thank God. Schick looks like he will be the next signing and Kondogbia looks like he will be on the way out next.

Inter aren't going as crazy as Milan but they're making some very positive moves.
This discussion has been closed.