Ueafalona back at it again.

PureFramez
3628 posts National Call-Up
Suarez dives, gets a pen. Ronaldo gets touched (no pen though) and gets a red card for diving?

Comments

• DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    Same old suarez ruins every game
  • BO0OM
    3740 posts National Call-Up
    At least real won 3-1 :smile:
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    BO0OM wrote: »
    At least real won 3-1 :smile:

2 World class goals aswell!
  • Kingchavez_152
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol yeah right
  • S-MUFC-A
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Its spanish refs they are pure crap, that was never a dive nor was worthy of a red..
  • Izzy2K17
    13650 posts Has That Special Something
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Suarez dives, gets a pen. Ronaldo gets touched (no pen though) and gets a red card for diving?

It wasn't a straight red for it, he got a yellow for taking off his shirt trying to copy Messi's celebration and then got the 2nd yellow
  • CovLee_Candice
    5108 posts Big Money Move
    They use the money from neymar's sale to pay referee
  • Hobbstar148
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ronaldo gets 12 week ban for pushing referee. Best thing that has happened to football. Finally the second best player in the world is out of contention for fifa the best award
  • Mini_Miudo
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    Ronaldo gets 12 week ban for pushing referee. Best thing that has happened to football. Finally the second best player in the world is out of contention for fifa the best award

He is? lol
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    He will not get 12 weeks.. Doubt he will get one.
  • Mini_Miudo
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    Chavez wrote: »
    He will not get 12 weeks.. Doubt he will get one.

4 to 12 games it seems for what is described in the rules as a "light push to the referee, without meaning to hurt him" or something like that.
  • Chavez
    ye, I read it as well.. very curious to see what they will do.
    Prob a 4 match conditional ban or something
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15828 posts World Class
    He got a 5 game ban I believe, for pushing the ref...what a joke. He was fouled and was never a second yellow....

Not to mention Messi pushed a referee not so long ago, did he get a ban? Why of course not...
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    He got a 5 game ban I believe, for pushing the ref...what a joke. He was fouled and was never a second yellow....

Not to mention Messi pushed a referee not so long ago, did he get a ban? Why of course not...

5 game ban, correct.
  • Hobbstar148
    Yes I love uefa
  • Izzy2K17

Lol 9 years ago
  • Xaero
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

Lol 9 years ago

He still did not get banned. The rule was there.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15828 posts World Class
    Xaero wrote: »

Lol 9 years ago

This.

Doesn't matter when it was, even di canio got bloody banned and that was in the 90's.

So why is Messi exception to this rule? Cos UEFA are his bum chums
  • Izzy2K17

Lol 9 years ago

This.

Doesn't matter when it was, even di canio got bloody banned and that was in the 90's.

If the bloke would just keep his damn shirt on he would have just gotten one yellow and it wouldn't have been as big of a deal as it is.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15828 posts World Class

Lol 9 years ago

This.

If the bloke would just keep his damn shirt on he would have just gotten one yellow and it wouldn't have been as big of a deal as it is.

That rule is complete nonsense anyway imo

And he shouldn't have been booked for diving because he didn't dive? :D
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up

Lol 9 years ago

This.

• Chavez

Lol 9 years ago

This.

I dont think he got the yellow for the dive, he got it for his gestures afterwards CLAIMING he was fouled.
    If he wouldnt have done that, I doubt he would have gotten anything

but:
    Messi lovers will agree
    Ronaldo lovers will disagree.

Welcome to the world. THEY ARE BOTH GREAT PLAYERS, GET OVER IT.

thanks
  • Hobbstar148
    Gotta hate Ronaldo, arrogant humanbeing, the best players in th world such as Messi, are humble characters
  • wade_7_
    Gotta hate Ronaldo, arrogant humanbeing, the best players in th world such as Messi, are humble characters

When you're the golden boy in football, you can be humble.
    In Ronaldo, I dunno what more he has to do, to prove he's on a par or (in my opinion) better than Messi. He's had so many more who want to knock him, yet always proves these people wrong, so why shouldn't he show some arrogance. If that is even the right word, extreme confidence could also be befitting
  • Hobbstar148
    Best players to ever play are humble, he will never be called the best. Messi is a winger, he scores enough goals and creates more than Ronaldo, he was top scorers in la liga.
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Best players to ever play are humble, he will never be called the best. Messi is a winger, he scores enough goals and creates more than Ronaldo, he was top scorers in la liga.

Rare to see a Utd fan who doesn't worship Ronaldo.
  • wade_7_

Obviously everyone is entitled to their opinion, and it's impossible to say for sure who's right and wrong, which make these debates interesting.
    But to say all the greatest footballers are humble is a false statement
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7532 posts League Winner

Also to say he will never be called the best is pretty vague, he will certainly be considered as one of the best exactly the same as messi.
  • Hobbstar148
    Ronaldo 'one of the best' Messi 'the best'