NIF Gold cards with low stamina

trandaffir
632 posts Sunday League Hero
It seems to me that NIF Gold cards with low stamina are the fastest players in the game. For Example Luke Shaw. in the last minutes of a game is outrunning TOTY Ronaldo. Of course there are so many examples of NIF Gold teams that are playing twice as good as a TOTS team. Same goes for teams with 34 chemestry. How is this even possible?

Comments

• BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    trandaffir wrote: »
    It seems to me that NIF Gold cards with low stamina are the fastest players in the game. For Example Luke Shaw. in the last minutes of a game is outrunning TOTY Ronaldo. Of course there are so many examples of NIF Gold teams that are playing twice as good as a TOTS team. Same goes for teams with 34 chemestry. How is this even possible?

Luke Shaw's stamina is 83, do you call that low?

• trandaffir
    BistroXII wrote: »

Low means close to 0 as it starts with 70 stamina
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class

What? Makes no sense.
    83 is good stamina.
    Under 70 is low.
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero

?
  • trandaffir
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

What? Makes no sense.
    83 is good stamina.
    Under 70 is low.

I was talking about players that enter games with 80 stamina while I always enter with 100. During the last minutes of the game, 85+ min, the stamina level is very low and if you start with 80 stamina your players will have close to 0.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    How do you know he is starting on 80 and not 100?

Maybe you're struggling because you're holding sprint with Ronaldo constantly.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

?

He means fitness not stamina
  • trandaffir
    DaveSaves wrote: »

Because I can see the stamina bar ?
  • Diggy
    13695 posts Has That Special Something
    Peter wrote: »

?

• trandaffir
    Peter wrote: »

?

hehe yeap. Sorry
  • trandaffir
    DaveSaves wrote: »

and I don't use the sprint button in that way.
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    @Brownie1524 can you help OP?
  • Knowlesdinho
    11189 posts Has That Special Something
    It's the same when you see your opponents team during loading and it has less than 70 Chem. You just know it's going to play 10 times better than your team.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    maymanpele wrote: »
    @Brownie1524 can you help OP?

Yeah @maymanpele .. OP - <100 chem is a glitch, enough said. lol
  • Orison
    49473 posts FIFA Cover Star
    If I see really low fitness on my opponent's players I know that I will smash him in the last 20mins. He can be the greatest player on earth and it won't matter, I will simply outrun him with ease.

Although no good Fifa players enter games with less than 90 fitness on their players so most people I see with really low fitness won't make it to the end anyways. Same with low chem teams.
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    It's the same when you see your opponents team during loading and it has less than 70 Chem. You just know it's going to play 10 times better than your team.

Yep, this is the truth right here, prepare yourself for hitting the post 10-15 times. Why do we get punished for using proper teams lol.

• trandaffir
    yerwaltz wrote: »

Yep, this is the truth right here, prepare yourself for hitting the post 10-15 times. Why do we get punished for using proper teams lol.

Indeed. The balancing mechanics in this game are horrific